Very weird lucid dream.

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Lady_Persephone

After having no real dreams for a long time, I finally had one and was so strange.

I was walking up a pretty greenery hill and I spot a man. The man rushed to save a person and he did so. So I approached the man asking him why he did that, tried to save a random person, so he explained to me his beliefs. Now, the man was older and in the dream, I felt uncomfortable around him. I guess the age gap or so?

Suddenly I saw him and a younger man who was his younger version and was around my age. So his younger version recognized me from some sort of media I was in and said I am so funny and charming, etc. So I felt really comfortable around his younger counterpart and we kept talking while we were walking towards somewhere. We reached some place and had to split, so I asked him if it is possible to keep in touch and said sure. So he took a piece of paper and wrote down his number. The first 6 digits were 600680 and I cannot remember the rest. But I did some research and seems those numbers are connected to guardian angels and such? So not sure what that man with his double counterpart and giving me this number means.

Any explanation?

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”