Astral travel tips from my own experiment

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I'm going to share my limited experience, as I saw more and more people here asking for tips about astral travel.

I specify that it is not the ultimate solution, just some tips as well as many others, for potential beginners.

If I can help even just one person, I'll be happy... :devilgrin:

So from my experience from Discord, to keep it clear, I am not the know-it-all, far from it, just my desire to help with my poor knowledge....... Thank you... (always forced to justify myself, it's annoying)

So now it's clear, to begin, find a good rock quartz crystal, and program it with your third eye, put the intention in the stone.

After that, for few weeks, program your brain too for this intention. Repeat mentally everyday as often as you can: "I'm going to go outside of my body"

You must program your stone and your brain with great ambition, and without any doubt.

After these few weeks of daily brain programming, it's time to give a try.

Lay down in your bed, close your eyes with a good relaxing background music and without words. (for me it was a music in a loop: Brian Eno - An ending (Ascent))

Place the stone on your third eye, and let loose.

From my experience, after few minutes, I started to feel my body strongly vibrate. At this time, it is impressive but don't be afraid.

Focus on your intention while your body vibrate and repeat mentally I want to go outside of my body now, til it happen.

Sorry again for my approximate langage... :yawn:
Titan
Patron Deities: Bael, Belial, Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Lucifer, Bael
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Programming is necessary for astral projection and neither is the vibrational state but this will definitely help others. Believing one can do it is the most important thing besides actually practicing.
We may now learn and ascend through memes and video games. It's about goddamn time!
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I really appreciate this post - I found that i had hit a plateau in my spiritual progression. This provides me something new to try and motivates me.

Spiritual development, I believe anyway, is similar to physical development (Gym time). Your body will hit a plateau that you have to push through.

For those that follow I request that you share your pointers too.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This is interesting and I didn't think to do this. I'm struggling with projection/obe. I have been doing travel through the mental consciousness stepping into my astral form, but I struggle with the etheric body leaving to connect with the astral form. I made it once and I've been trying to replicate that, but I seem to not be able to get into a state of vibration or if I do, I just feel too heavy. I ask for help each time, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Hellhound51

ysabeau wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:23 am
This is interesting and I didn't think to do this. I'm struggling with projection/obe. I have been doing travel through the mental consciousness stepping into my astral form, but I struggle with the etheric body leaving to connect with the astral form. I made it once and I've been trying to replicate that, but I seem to not be able to get into a state of vibration or if I do, I just feel too heavy. I ask for help each time, but it doesn't seem to be working.
So maybe you need to give a try, because the first time I did that, it worked.

I had never consciously left my body before.

The key is I think paralysis. Once you are in this state, it's a good sign.

Even when you sleep and you wake up physically paralized, it's also a good time to say mentally I leave my body NOW.

I never do that again, because for me it was very strong, too much !

The strong vibration state, and when your soul slowly leave your body, it is like if your physical body was sinking in the mattress.

I need to surpass my fear.
ysabeau

Hellhound51 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:13 am
ysabeau wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:23 am
So maybe you need to give a try, because the first time I did that, it worked.

I had never consciously left my body before.

The key is I think paralysis. Once you are in this state, it's a good sign.

Even when you sleep and you wake up physically paralized, it's also a good time to say mentally I leave my body NOW.

I never do that again, because for me it was very strong, too much !

The strong vibration state, and when your soul slowly leave your body, it is like if your physical body was sinking in the mattress.

I need to surpass my fear.
The thing is that I don't have too many issues getting to the vibrationals, its the daggon leaving part :( I've had to ask to be helped pulled out because it's like im stuck..? I have let go a lot of things so I'm waiting to see if that helps me do so now.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Hellhound51

I forgot another important thing, when you give a try, eat a hour ago, but light.

Your internal body (organs) must not work hard during the try. (hunger/digestion)

You need to persevere, but when you have a fail, take a break of few weeks, don't over-focus to previous failures, forget it, and program your brain again.

It can take time, but when you have a success, it's becoming easier and easier the next times...
ysabeau

Yeah, that's what I've been understanding. When it happened a few weeks ago.. it just happened. I *actually* did it after 6 years of not being able to at all, then I just rolled out and walked around. It was the most excited I'd been in an extremely long time. I wanted to keep doing it. I think my thing is that I just have to keep doing it and trying. Learn how to replicate and know the signs of when it's time to roll out or move.
Thank you!
Hellhound51

You're welcome...

Just be and stay positive. :devilthumbs:
ysabeau

Will do! I'm super positive that I'll be able to do it.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”