The Astral Travel Guidance

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Baphomet

Greetings everyone, this is for those who has never Astral Travel before...

Let's get started...

Before I start, I would like to thank a great mentor, and friend by the name of Personal Reality. Thank you my friend.

Now, what I want all of you to do, is PUT THOSE RIDICULOUS BOOKS DOWN. And listen, I want you to forget, about what you've learned. Stop using those tecniques, others use in their books. Remember one thing, what works for them, may not work for you.
You see, each one of us, have our own unique Reality. What I mean, is that we each have our own personal gifts. Let's say, that you may be here in the physical world. But although you are here, you are also in other Dimensions or Realms at the same time.
There is no, yesterday or tommorrow. It is only the Here and Now. Please, bair with me...

We have layers upon layers, of Astral Bodies out there. We just have to project, our Consciousness into which ones we choose...

Here goes

1. Do not focus or concentrate so hard, simply let your mind at ease.
2. Simply, keep your eyes closed, but don't fall asleep. Also, if you can place a piece of black cloth, or something that will block your eyes.
3. See the Darkness within your closed eyes. Eventually, you'll start to see images within your minds' Eye.
4. Visualized anything you would like to be. Create, an Astral Body with your imagination. Simply, do what you can.
5. Now, once you are finished with creating your Astral Body. Project your Consciousness into that Astral Body.
6. And, vuila you are Out of your Body.

A bonus tip

At times, we tend to not realize that when we are visualizing ourselve leaving or lifting; from our Bodies. We forget to see the bigger picture.

There are two, (not one,) but two Astral Bodies. One on the buttom, and one supposedly floating above the other. Get it now? You must understand, that you don't need to visualize yourself floating. The first Body that you see is the one lying down on its back. Which means, that once you see yourself lying on your back. That's the one you use. Learn to project, your Consciousness first and work on transfering it into that first Astral Body that you see..

If, I got all of you lost, or confused, then I am sorry...

But those are the easiest methods, for those who are eager to know what's on the other side... Good luck everybody.

This shit is nice! I love it!
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Allright i’m gonna try this out tonight.

Is the piece of black cloth thing on your eyes really necessary or can you just lay down with your eyes closed. Now it’s winter time and the sunset is coming soon like at 08:00 PM already.

I have read alot of books about astral travel and stuff so i’m gonna forget those techniques and information because I want some fast working technique.

What about sleep paralysis, i’ve read that it’s great to anchor your body into your bed with the sleep paralysis thing and then it’s very easy to step out of your body.
Baphomet

Yes, you can simply, have your eyes closed.
Blckmagickx

Baphomet wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:14 am
I have a hard time not falling asleep. Like if I do this method my mind tends to fall asleep quicker than my body lol. It is a good method to fall asleep quick in my experience.

When I start to see some vague images in my mind’s eye, it acts like a turning point and I drift off to sleep 😴

I’m gonna practice this every day maybe keep a log on this forum for others to see what my experiences are with this method.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Blckmagickx wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:14 am
Baphomet wrote:
I have a hard time not falling asleep. Like if I do this method my mind tends to fall asleep quicker than my body lol. It is a good method to fall asleep quick in my experience.

When I start to see some vague images in my mind’s eye, it acts like a turning point and I drift off to sleep 😴

I’m gonna practice this every day maybe keep a log on this forum for others to see what my experiences are with this method.
Try not doing it in bed. Like, I get that you want your body to be comfortable, but you can do it sitting in a chair, or lying on the floor. If you're falling asleep, you want to put your body somewhere where you won't fall asleep but your body will be safe and comfortable for the time you're gone.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Blckmagickx

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:20 am
Blckmagickx wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:14 am
Baphomet wrote:

Try not doing it in bed. Like, I get that you want your body to be comfortable, but you can do it sitting in a chair, or lying on the floor. If you're falling asleep, you want to put your body somewhere where you won't fall asleep but your body will be safe and comfortable for the time you're gone.
Okay so I tried this method several times. I lied down on the floor in my dorm room because I have no other place to go. I live in a student’s house and I live with roommates. I am looking to get my own place though.

I put down a yoga mat and covered myself with a blanket and I lied completely still for like 2 hours and nothing happened. I silenced my mind and I started to see images and I felt sinking deeper and deeper into the void but then I suddenly “woke up” again and I was fully conscious again which irritated the living hell out of me. I woke up at 04:00 AM to practice this stuff but it doesn’t work.

My succubi companions were constantly touching me and sexually stimulating my prostate and groin area and I don’t know if that is a factor to take into consideration. It’s 08:00 AM and I think they’re gone now doing something else.

So after a dew hours of lying down on my bedroom floor I got up and went to bed again lying completely still on my side. Just like when i’m about to go to sleep; I felt electricity rushing fast through my whole body and suddenly I wasn’t on this planet anymore and I suspect that I popped into a lucid dream or something. The duration was very short, after a few seconds I woke up again.

I also try to get into sleep paralysis every day before I wake up. Sleep paralysis is the gateway to the astral world , astral projection and lucid dreaming so I haven’t had any success with that.

I must admit that I am working on resolving emotional traumas and fears of my past. I listen to special frequencies on this youtube channel: “ZenLifeRelax” and I feel it’s helping me alot.

It stirred up emotional issues and feelings and last week I was feeling all kinds of negative things and I was working things out. Also I do my daily kundalini yoga for all 7 chakras and I feel that’s helping me pushing through.

I also practice semen retention and sexual abstinence for the kundalini energy raising and so that I can connect better with my spiritual companions.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”