The power of Manifestation

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

As many of you know, I work with magick that directly impacts the physical world. Recently I've been focusing on aligning my energy vibrations to resonate on the physical.

I've gotten to a point where I am able to manifest things almost instantaneously. I have seen this firsthand with a video game I play called Elder Scrolls Online. As I play I say that I want X item to drop, and I get it very shortly afterwards, within 20 mins to an hour, sometimes even minutes before.

Years ago when I first joined S&S, I used to hear all about Akelta's stories of gifts and desires manifesting, and I would be envious of her ability, and often compared my state with her's.

She explained it as getting on a specific energy vibration and aligning yourself with the energies of abundance. I didn't really understand what that meant as a concept, as I had not experienced it prior.

It wasn't until this past week that I finally understood what that meant, and by figuring out where those energies are for myself, I have an even greater appreciation for what abundance is.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Hehe that's good.