Transvocation ~ Mental Mastery Skill for Demonic Connection

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

A year ago I fashioned a custom wig similar to how my companion the Necrosis Demon I, keeps his. With the intent of doing some shadow work with him. Last night I made the time, adorned the wig and took on the visage of I. On this eve of Samhain, by blood, a candle of gray, and rotting graveyard dirt, he pierced the veil. He walked me to my hall mirror in the dark so I saw nothing but a silhouette of a dark robed figure with odd appendages and tufts of hair. I gazed deep into the blackness of my reflection. The sensations were difficult to articulate so forgive me if this sounds confusing. He then touched my darkness within, from through the mirror, and I suddenly felt the Abyss. My home, my true self, awakened. He merged and let me see beyond the veil, through the eyes of a demon. I felt as if I descended fathoms yet it was deep enough. Initially I felt fear as he encroached from the mirror and I retreated to his candle I had burning. He then urged me back and I went deeper, I then surrendered to the madness and oh so calming sensation. Then, the chaos and fear left me, like an old skin to be discarded. I never felt more resolute or true to my self. I thanked I for his time and coming through me, to push me deeper into my shadow.

Anyway, I saw this post and had been working with my Necrosis Demon I in letting him in. I never felt out of control or unconscious of my actions at any time. It was like having a passenger in the car, suggesting to do this or that, whispering out loud. It was powerful and surreal and felt more bonded with him for the time we spent. It was close to an hour when completed around midnight last night.

I had posted a pic I drew of him about a year ago. I recall someone mentioning his hair looked like Colio, too funny. I'll share his pic again.
Attachments
necrosisDemonI.JPG
necrosisDemonI.JPG (18.11 KiB) Viewed 5637 times
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'

I meant to relay it was not deep enough and felt I could descend further. Anyway, bad editing on my part.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta ' this is a Great Post about Transvocation its Something ' I would like to try there are Two Books so far that I've found that teachs about this Matter and, I do have both books ' I also agree its takes some time to master Transvocation but Doing this with a Demon/ Entity that you Trust is Very important because Yes you need to know Yourself fully there' are Two Dark Lords right now that I trust enough to do this Way Maybe not Right now because it is Something ' I would like to study Some more before trying this as , I know the Dangers in this as well so Making sure I am Ready for Something like this is thee ' upmost important ' because its not just about Trusting ' The Demon/ are Entity but Making Sure I am Ready for Full Possession that its Something my Mind body and Spirit can handle this knowing myself Also is Very important ' then you will also have to take in to account ' How long you Would like to Do this so ' That's Something you would need to talk Over with ' The Demon because For what , I've been told it can go on for Minutes are even Days depending on you and ' The Demon are Entity your Doing this with so ' Yes there is Much to learn before jumping in to Transvocation because you always have to keep in mind about 'Themany things that can Turn out Right but also The Many things that can go wrong if your not Ready for this kind of Possession so ' Thanks Akelta again this Makes me want to learn as much as Possible to Make sure that ' I am fully Ready for Transvocation before even trying it out :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

velle wrote:Akelta ' this is a Great Post about Transvocation its Something ' I would like to try there are Two Books so far that I've found that teachs about this Matter and, I do have both books ' I also agree its takes some time to master Transvocation but Doing this with a Demon/ Entity that you Trust is Very important because Yes you need to know Yourself fully there' are Two Dark Lords right now that I trust enough to do this Way Maybe not Right now because it is Something ' I would like to study Some more before trying this as , I know the Dangers in this as well so Making sure I am Ready for Something like this is thee ' upmost important ' because its not just about Trusting ' The Demon/ are Entity but Making Sure I am Ready for Full Possession that its Something my Mind body and Spirit can handle this knowing myself Also is Very important ' then you will also have to take in to account ' How long you Would like to Do this so ' That's Something you would need to talk Over with ' The Demon because For what , I've been told it can go on for Minutes are even Days depending on you and ' The Demon are Entity your Doing this with so ' Yes there is Much to learn before jumping in to Transvocation because you always have to keep in mind about 'Themany things that can Turn out Right but also The Many things that can go wrong if your not Ready for this kind of Possession so ' Thanks Akelta again this Makes me want to learn as much as Possible to Make sure that ' I am fully Ready for Transvocation before even trying it out :)

Which two books do you have that talks about this?
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I would love to try this.
How do I start?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Darth Moronius

Lokakisa wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:19 am
I would love to try this.
How do I start?
viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3187
eLuceo

Transvocation
Beyond the fourth wall.
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Transvocation
darkstarfyre

Yrtys can you stop posting for the sake of posting. Thats what it looks like to me.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O

@darkstarfyre, this was for the scavenger hunt for the Yule ball I think, they had to find certain posts, it happened to a lot of threads

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”