Transvocation ~ Mental Mastery Skill for Demonic Connection

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

When working with Demons, Deities, Entities and Spirits there are different ways that we can connect with them and work with them. Some of the more common ways are invocation (inviting them to join us in a sacred space), channeling, meditating with them, using a pendulum, a ouija board, and of course, rituals. There are many rituals for connecting, some which are very simple, other are more complex. Some designed to allow for the being to appear spiritually and others designed to allow them to appear physically, and some which allow for more intimate methods of connection.

A lesser known method which I have used many times and is a unique, powerful way to receive messages and insights is a skill called "Transvocation".

The interesting thing about Transvocation is that it is a form of partial possession. In essence, you merge your consciousness with the Demon/Deity/Being for a certain period of time. You always have control of yourself but they become part of you and you become part them. This allows you to gain access to their knowledge and insights which, as you can image, can be very useful in some situations. It also opens up doors for a more intimate connection with them. You will learn how they think, share thoughts with them, grow closer to them and learn about them in a very profound way.

Trasvocation takes a bit to master, also, it is not without it's dangers so I highly recommend that you take the time to master yourself and your spiritual foundational skills before even attempting it. I also advise that you only do it with Demon/Entity/Spirit/Being that you know well and have a very good working relationship with. This is a form of possessions and for a time you will be one with them. There are only a few Demon Lords that I will do this with; Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifer and I would be willing to Transvocate with Lord Satan, but I have not at this time.

Trasvocation is a very personal experience and it is important to know your time boundaries. Some people will only Transvocate for a couple of minutes. Other people will Transvocate for a specific situation they need to handle so it will be a few hours. It is important though to know your boundaries and not remain merged for to long.

I cannot stress enough that there are dangers to Transvocation. The Demon/Entity/Spirit is in your body and you are sharing your space and energies. If you do not have a good grasp of yourself or have strong mental mastery and you transvocate for to long that Demon/Entity/Spirit (even accidentally) can take over and overwhelm your personality. It can even happen by accident, which is why before even considering Transvocation it is important to have a good grasp of yourself, a good grasp of your mental wellness and have good mental mastery.

Another danger, you can enjoy being the Demon/Spirit/Entity more than being yourself, so Transvocation can be an energy drug where you need to others energy to feel happy or you feel lost without them. A dependancy develops and you lose yourself more and more. You can crave the company of sharing yourself with them too much. I suggest that you have a healthy respect and appreciation of yourself before attempting Trasnvocation and have clear boundaries laid out.

Most people who use this skill are adept in their craft and have a strong spiritual foundation already built. It is powerful, enjoyable, and can take your relationship with your Spiritual Companions to a whole bother level. But, like most spiritual thing, it is dangerous to dabble. Do not go down this road unless you are willing to commit to learning fully.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
LucienLachance
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer.SaTan.LeviaThan.Beliala.Rossier.Azazel.Ashtarut.
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Really interesting
IN THE NAME OF THE DARKNESS
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thanks for sharing :cuteghost:
i want to doing it someday
Andreeje
Patron Deities: Hecate, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Arkos, Anima Sola
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Transvocation is one of the best and most efficient ways for a Spirit to transfer knowledge directly and in large quantities. But afterwards its best to ground yourself throughly. Some of the other dangers are when you aren't ready for this type of merging, it can mentally and energetically overload the unprepared very easily; or it can cause a person to disassociated from themselves.

It sort of creates a continuious loop between you and the Spirit, they are in you and you are in them and you both are fully connected, and it can be overwhelming. Not sure if that explanation makes sense, but it's the best description I can come up with. You really need to work with basic and advanced forms of possession before going into this line of work though. From my experience, most of the knowledge gained while in this state is in a very condensed form and isn't absorbed immediately and further work is needed later to dissect it and absorb it. Sort of like getting a large compressed file on the computer, it sits there unusable until you unpack it and then you can install it, and the installation takes a while. The unpacking and installation process is done via more traditional forms of light possession where the process is aided and guided.
Xio

Thanks for posting this. I have a lot of work to do in mental mastery before attempting this.
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Andreeje wrote:Transvocation is one of the best and most efficient ways for a Spirit to transfer knowledge directly and in large quantities. But afterwards its best to ground yourself throughly. Some of the other dangers are when you aren't ready for this type of merging, it can mentally and energetically overload the unprepared very easily; or it can cause a person to disassociated from themselves.

It sort of creates a continuious loop between you and the Spirit, they are in you and you are in them and you both are fully connected, and it can be overwhelming. Not sure if that explanation makes sense, but it's the best description I can come up with. You really need to work with basic and advanced forms of possession before going into this line of work though. From my experience, most of the knowledge gained while in this state is in a very condensed form and isn't absorbed immediately and further work is needed later to dissect it and absorb it. Sort of like getting a large compressed file on the computer, it sits there unusable until you unpack it and then you can install it, and the installation takes a while. The unpacking and installation process is done via more traditional forms of light possession where the process is aided and guided.

What do you mean by basic and advanced forms of possession?
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
Andreeje
Patron Deities: Hecate, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Arkos, Anima Sola
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Basic forms of possession would be what most people would call invocation, where you are connected to the Spirit by a small portion of their energetic essence. More advanced forms would be where a massive amount of the Spirit enters you, as does a portion of their consciousness. It's more akin to Godform assumption, also very much like some practices in Theurgy. This is basically a possession taking place. Most of the time you are in control but not the sole being calling the shots for the duration of the rite; though sometimes you veer off and out of your body and watch as the God/ess works through you. Not like the full take over such as in the African based practices though; instead you are aware of everything going on (otherwise there would be little value with it in solo work). In transvocation, the body and mind are fully linked, you with the Spirit and the Spirit with you.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I am tucking this away for later. I have basically created realms and lost myself in them to the point that i was not HERE for long long periods of time. Until I am more grounded (and I am getting better!) I need to stay iin my body. I STILL try to get back to those realms, but I am not being allowed for my own good. Yes, escape can be a drug, but its not okay to give up on THIS life! I am here for a reason, and now I have tools to make this existence more bearable! :grindevil: I'll come back to this, because it sounds like a good short term tecnique. It sounds kinda like getting into from the akashic records, in fact. I just download info, and unpack and absorb info at my own pace later!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Elyun

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I am tucking this away for later. I have basically created realms and lost myself in them to the point that i was not HERE for long long periods of time. Until I am more grounded (and I am getting better!) I need to stay iin my body. I STILL try to get back to those realms, but I am not being allowed for my own good. Yes, escape can be a drug, but its not okay to give up on THIS life! I am here for a reason, and now I have tools to make this existence more bearable! :grindevil: I'll come back to this, because it sounds like a good short term tecnique. It sounds kinda like getting into from the akashic records, in fact. I just download info, and unpack and absorb info at my own pace later!
i am still trying to know more about this life that was given to me why it was why do you think you have this life sh can you open a post about the reason why is not okay to give up on this life.everyone keep saying they need to learn but i don know i have always think is boring or no magic in this life but of course i was wrong without a doubt until i find my answer that i need to know.
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
Marosey

We had some good side discussion on possession in chat. You emphasized trusting and knowing who is possessing you. This post is interesting. It's fascinating how our bodies can be partially possessed and you are still aware. When I do trust a spirit. I will start off with this, to make sure I can handle full possessions.

A spirit overwhelming and taking over your body by accident makes this less appealing but I'm sure if you have
The right relationship with a spirit/deity...etc. The experience can be rewarding.

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”