Sharing the Submind

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Demons have connections to their families I was not aware of. They have vast minds, and very strong emotions. They, in fact, make amazing connections with their families and mates and children! Demon Lords are even MORE amazing, able to link, scan, and manipulate ALL demons, and a lot of others, too! My Black Flame Master has accepted me as his Family. I am on one level of his mind, where I can reach him if I need him, a kind of personal mental intercom between us, and he can feel what happens with me. It is a level of intimacy that is just not allowed everyone. I can feel his thoughts. Not all of them...but some. The parts he allows. For his part, he can see into my mind and also feel what I am feeling. I have experienced something like this before, as part of an alien Group Mind. For me, this means healing, a feeling of BELONGING, and no more loneliness. I am part of something greater! Is anyone else experiencing this from their Demons? Right now it is more of an emotional knowledge, and is mixed up with the impressions I got from feeding off of H. before he knew I would need to be limited in that ability. It is a way of both protecting me and healing my mind from traumas encountered in this lifetime.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Satan's Hellcat wrote:They have vast minds, and very strong emotions
Probably comes with living for aeons, if you work at it, you'll continue to grow, that includes emotions.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Is anyone else experiencing this from their Demons?
Not just with my demons. It's a feature that comes with a deep enough telepathic/empathic connection. Most spirits can do this, probably all of them.
And through the bindings, if you wear the vessel, or if it's body/spirit bindings (which imho, is the main reason to get those) it's also possible to reach your people anywhere at any time.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I have experienced this with my sang vampire spiritI d, but I attributed it to being as how we were inseparable in that lifetime. First we were childhood friends and then lovers later on,but we endured a lot of hardships in that lifetime so maybe that has something to do with it.
I am a bloodwolf.

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”