Mammon rocked my world!

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

So, I was walking along, admiring the trees, opening my heart chakra to enjoy a challenging but beautiful day, and giving thanks for it. It was sunny with a light breeze. I had been talking to Grave Lady G a bit to get to know her. Then she walked off and I started talking to Mammon. He was telling me about a golden shield of protection for my assets and finances, and it brought good luck and helped you through the day, too! So I was filling a shield with the golden energy of Mammon when I saw it! A painted rock, slightly smaller than my fist, with a face and a big goofy smile painted on it. It said "smile!" and "kindness rocks!" *laughs* So I smiled and I took it with me. It had a link to a website. No they did not want money. You are just supposed to take the rock with you, and when it is time, maybe share a smile with someone. Here is mine. XD
WIN_20170823_16_30_32_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170823_16_30_32_Pro.jpg (90.13 KiB) Viewed 5292 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
H_Wright

Your smile made me smile so this is a blessing to both of us. I'll pass it on. :)
User4445

Nice picture and yes great smile
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thanks for sharing sh :cuteghost:
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

'Kindness rocks' .... ohhhhhhh fuck I laughed way too hard at that. The rock reminds me of someone. Thank you SH, oh now I get the title too haha I just have the giggles today, I can't stop laughing :lol:

That is amazing LOL I love it!

My sister loves puns, I might paint a rock and hide it where she can find it just to see the look on her face if she read 'kindness rocks'.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Heidi

Eilana wrote:' The rock reminds me of someone.
That makes me really curious to know what kinds of beings you hang out with exactly :lol:

Nice find SH! :devilthumbs:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

That is so cute and what a wonderful way to spread positive energies! I love it!! Thank you for sharing SH!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”