View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Focusing On Goals 
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
I have tripped and stumbled through life a lot, just existing, but I have also made plans and goals for myself. It is a lot easier when you have a plan, a life path, to keep to. I like the Suraaj in particular; the vampire meditation of dawn and dusk. In the morning, you set goals for the day, things you need to get done. It does not have to be work, it can be crafts, or going out, or anything you think will benefit you that day. The evening meditation complements the first. It is an evaluation of what you got done and what you did not. It is an attempt to understand how well or how poorly you progressed towards your goals for that day, and what can be done to improve it for next time. I light a candle, take a few minutes to think, to meditate. Simple, but powerful! Goals change, too. It is not sticking to a single course of action, but constantly upgrading it, adding things, removing what has not worked. I do not want to just exist....I want to truly LIVE. A person with no goals, no dreams is dead inside. They just are. The same for a person so caught up in a list that they cannot think of taking advantage of an opportunity when one presents itself! I overheard a young woman saying she had lived in one town all her life and had no plans to ever leave. I thought "how sad", to be so unchallenged and unable to handle the stresses of new people, new places.

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:38 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
I have tripped and stumbled through life a lot, just existing, but I have also made plans and goals for myself. It is a lot easier when you have a plan, a life path, to keep to. I like the Suraaj in particular; the vampire meditation of dawn and dusk. In the morning, you set goals for the day, things you need to get done. It does not have to be work, it can be crafts, or going out, or anything you think will benefit you that day. The evening meditation complements the first. It is an evaluation of what you got done and what you did not. It is an attempt to understand how well or how poorly you progressed towards your goals for that day, and what can be done to improve it for next time. I light a candle, take a few minutes to think, to meditate. Simple, but powerful! Goals change, too. It is not sticking to a single course of action, but constantly upgrading it, adding things, removing what has not worked. I do not want to just exist....I want to truly LIVE. A person with no goals, no dreams is dead inside. They just are. The same for a person so caught up in a list that they cannot think of taking advantage of an opportunity when one presents itself! I overheard a young woman saying she had lived in one town all her life and had no plans to ever leave. I thought "how sad", to be so unchallenged and unable to handle the stresses of new people, new places.
Yes Hellcat agree that being able to focus on your Goals is maybe one of .The only ways to reach them working Towards what you want Some days that is not easy :) but worth it once you reach that Goal that you want it makes you feel Good also to move to Different levels of Reaching Your Goals staying Focused is ' The only way to do that is what's been told to me by some Dark lords :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]