Study Group Exercise #2! Secrets of Wealth by Fratier Xavier

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I didn't know which short video to watch but have been meaning to finish listening to Secrets of Wealth by Fratier Xavier (mindandmagick on Youtube) anyway, so here ya go! Mindandmagick is a ceremonial magician I have been watching for several months, and though I don't agree with everything he says, he has a lot of interesting perspectives and insight into different things.

I had bought this product after hearing some good reviews about it, and decided to get it! Basically, it is a set of five audio files, with each being from 15 to 30-something minutes long. Here is a bit of the listing from his website https://gumroad.com/mindandmagick" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MIND - MAGICK - MONEY - MANAGEMENT - MASTERY
The Secrets of Wealth audio program details:

The most important factor that determines a persons wealth
Correcting habits of thought that keep people from a life of prosperity

Why working is the worst way to earn money

The cyclical nature of the flow of money

The first thing you should invest in when you're low on cash

How the state of your home will effect your income

How to increase your income by simply lighting a candle

The importance of water in relation to money and how to use it

The magickal checkbook - what banks have been doing for decades!

How to get money by breaking a few eggs

How to get money from a pile of dirt

The most conductive attitude that attracts wealth

The simplest yet most difficult thing for people to do that can have a serious impact on increasing their wealth
I put this post in the "Mental Mastery" category because a lot of what he talks about is mindset. There are many stories of mindset on the S & S forum, and how this affects our flow of wealth. We can be in a scarcity mindset, or in an abundance mindset. Reading these stories and listening to this audio pack seems like... we can DECIDE to be wealthy or not. This sounds a lot simpler than it is to do in practice for sure. :lol: Don't we all have a habit of sighing and groaning when we see something we need and the price is too high for our liking? Or we see bills as evil money-suckers... Can't afford this, can't have that... Money is a big problem for many people. Now, I know a couple people who talk about money A LOT. They are constantly complaining about it, and while I do love them, I sure wish they would STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!! In a negative manner of course. One of them also talks badly about wealthy people too, how their parents give them all the money in the world and they don't have to work for anything. Like Fratier Xavier says, people who talk badly about money and the wealthy tend to be less financially stable. And guess what? That person does have a lot of trouble with money! Instead of investing money on things that are important and will give more financial return in the long run (i.e. supplementary textbooks for education, ingredients to cook at home), they spend it on things for amusement or their hobbies. Which I think is fine, unless you're ignoring the things that are most important! ^^;

Next, I want to talk a little about what Frater says about keeping your home clean. I would have to agree with this again. He talks about how keeping your home clean, especially the floors, maintains the picture of purity and, well, wealth! Wealthy people have spotless homes, right? You don't really see wealthy people on those reality TV shows showing the homes of hoarders. Full of trash, dirty, smelly, maybe also from pets being kept in the home... Just... really dirty and unhygienic conditions. Hoarders are in scarcity mindset. They don't know when they'll need something and can't bear to throw it away, so they just keep everything. Again, I see this with the people I know in real life that I mentioned beforehand ^^; they even admit to being hoarders but can't throw anything away! Their homes (especially their rooms) are very disorganized, with things thrown haphazardly on the floor. There are papers, clothes (!!!), old things from childhood just everywhere. One of them even plans to keep their clothing for when they have children. I was very angry when I heard this because it would be some twenty or thirty years until their children would be big enough to be able to wear that clothing!! It would be WAY TOO OLD in quality and in style!! Brand new clothes that aren't designer brand aren't even that expensive!! You can find new clothes or gently used for really cheap! Twenty to thirty year old clothing?! Outrageous!! And if you think my reaction was a little exaggerated, just know that it was my ex-boyfriend that said this. I was NOT going to give my children that old of clothing when the adults would have new clothing!! RAGE!!! :devilflame: Lol... his scarcity mindset was one of the reasons why I could not be with him. There's a bunch more incidents with money and him, and also other reasons why we broke up, but let's focus on this audio pack for now LOL. :crazy:

Back to the topic, there are many things that Frater lays out that you can do to draw in more money. I won't go in to too much detail since it would be nice if you can go support his channel and his products too, but they really do sound as easy as they are made out to be in the description of the product. Why eggs? Eggs are a symbol of fertility and abundance. Why dirt? Well, basically Frater instructs you to collect dirt/soil from certain places to use in your ritual work. When you own that dirt, it symbolizes that you are part of that place/own that place, and you can use it to positively influence your financial situation.

There aren't any cons to this product that I can think of since I enjoyed listening to it very much and agree with most, if not all of it ^^ I guess my con would be that I wish there was more XD I enjoy Frater's teachings and I've watched almost all of his YouTube videos. I'm pretty sure I binge-watched most of it, so lots of information might not have been absorbed xD same with this audio pack. Since the files are pretty long, you might want to take some notes! Especially when it comes to when he talks about rituals you can do. I'm definitely going back to re-listen to them again and again :devilclap: And I'm already thinking about the next thing to purchase from him, called the Magician Essentials Bundle. It comes with four programs (!!!) and the Secrets of Wealth is one. I think I'll buy it after I do some work with the rituals in this program, then buy that one :crazy: I'll also post results from following the advice in this pack too :) Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to the next group exercise ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Thanks so much, Amaranth! I loved this and it fits in with my studies on mental mastery and changing your reality! :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

*laughs* I just realized how much I am gonna learn if everyone does this exercise, and shares what they learn. Wow! Nice. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

You're welcome, Hellcat!! ^^ I'm glad it helped! And yes, that's the point! We're all sharing our experiences and helping each other to grow! I'm also excited to see more from the others! :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”