Using Tarot to Find Out What to Study: July 2018

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

This month I am focusing on manifestation! I only did this tarot this morning (July 2) so I have to do two day's worth of study to catch up haha. If you want to do this too and haven't read June's posts, basically I just draw one card for each day of the month. Make sure to determine the theme first (you can do this by tarot like I did, or just shuffle the cards with what you want to work on in mind), then draw the cards. ^^ then write down the cards and interpret the meanings of them in a calendar-style chart. I write mine in my Book of Shadows.

Anyhoo, here's my lineup for this month~ mine is focused on manifestation specifically in my business so that is how I interpreted things :D

July 1: working on social media to build relationships

July 2: working with what you have on hand; developing current skills

July 3: connecting with more successful people; what is the purpose of your work?

July 4: prosperity, abundance, manifestation

July 5: breaking rules and norms (??) --> maybe this is about my art?

July 6: clearing negative thoughts and staying confident

July 7: planning for the next step; creating goals

July 8: being spontaneous (??) --> maybe more art xD

July 9: enjoying manifestation and abundance; stop worrying!! --> this and the next card are very interesting because the number matched with the day of the month

July 10: waiting for fruits of labor

July 11: don't be afraid to seek advice

July 12: following heart/intuition--> maybe about art

July 13: fresh new beginnings and ideas -->maybe from companions/DLs/higher self

July 14: don't be swayed easily --> don't look on social media too much and envy other artists? Do things only you want to do

July 15: communication; social media

July 16: be open to advice/collaborations

July 17: collaboration may not go well right away (LOL); be patient

July 18: perseverance; staying motivated and updating daily

July 19: drawing a certain subject/feeling

July 20: intentions will affect future success

July 21: make sure to rest properly or risk burnout

July 22: complications with tech, mail, etc.; emotional blocks possible

July 23: taking responsibility for actions --> please nothing go wrong with my tech~ ^^;

July 24: use what you have and take inspiration from people around you

July 25: get rid of emotional blocks because work cannot be done otherwise

July 26: same as yesterday; chaos :scareddevil:

July 27: don't look backwards but look forwards

July 28: don't ignore/brush away divine inspiration; watch for signs; focus on rituals

July 29: staying humble

July 30: don't take work you can't handle; being patient

July 31: stay clear-minded when in conflict --> hopefully this won't be too big of a conflict :scareddevil:

I'm excited to get learning and hopefully this inspires you too~ :D like last month, I might not be able to do it every day, but as long as I focus on the most important lessons, I will learn a lot! Please look forward to the posts on what I learn~ also, I am still updating June's posts LOL so please read those as well if you are interested ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
moonshadowlab

Boy you have invested a lot of time and work on your studies, let us know how well this method has worked out for the month. I usually reasearh one item at a time for quite a while because there is so much to know and so many ways of doing things
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

moonshadowlab wrote:Boy you have invested a lot of time and work on your studies, let us know how well this method has worked out for the month. I usually reasearh one item at a time for quite a while because there is so much to know and so many ways of doing things
Hahahaha thank you moonshadowlab~ xD well, it's all under one theme so it's not so much! Everyday could take anywhere from 15 minutes to a few hours :D it keeps it interesting too! I think if I did tarot for a whole month everyday, I'd get sick of it (and maybe the cards would get sick of me too LOL). Although I should try out different spreads once in a while~ hmm~
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”