above of seven chakras

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: all of above they are family to me
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Last night, my main mentor Lord Lucifer and Arch Angel Micheal connected me and revealed about other chakras out of 3rd dimension.. I was surprised to know that whole time i was thinking these root to crown is enough. They said it's time to step up and they didnt say before because they dont want i rush on those upper chakras without tuning basic seven of third dimension. They said it's now about entering 4th dimensional consciousness. Any opinions on this topic? actually i feel myself too early and feeling hesitate to go upper. :devilshock: :grindevil:
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

There are multiple chakras above the crown and below the feet, the ones right above and right below are commonly called the soul star and the earth star. The ones beyond that aren't very commonly used, but there's information on them on the web. Like the earth gateway below, the stellar, universal and cosmic gateway above.
ffb115991485629afdbe2dc59aae3f9e.jpg
ffb115991485629afdbe2dc59aae3f9e.jpg (26.27 KiB) Viewed 4541 times
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
AmaraMyathi
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Uphir, Bune, Azazel, Belial, Bathin, Beelzabub, Leviathan, Astaroth

thank you so much for info .I saved the photo. even i started soul star. I daily cleanse and tune 7 chakaras. wish me luck :devillove:
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

AmaraMyathi wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:05 am
Last night, my main mentor Lord Lucifer and Arch Angel Micheal connected me and revealed about other chakras out of 3rd dimension.. I was surprised to know that whole time i was thinking these root to crown is enough. They said it's time to step up and they didnt say before because they dont want i rush on those upper chakras without tuning basic seven of third dimension. They said it's now about entering 4th dimensional consciousness. Any opinions on this topic? actually i feel myself too early and feeling hesitate to go upper. :devilshock: :grindevil:
Both of the companions i work with personally manifest a flow around those upper two chakras. I do not know what they represent or are associated with,but they both have a fixation on them when i ask if they can help pull me out of my body into the astral. Maybe its connected,i have no idea,but i can say my crown chakra seems to stay open more than what is "normal".
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

As Apro related, there are many other points we can consider chakras, there are also (as I have found) totally different chakra systems within different dimensions of existence and so dimensions of oneself. Some which one individual may have but another may not, based on who they are and where they resonate to in essence. You should definitely, therefore, make personal notes as you feel out or learn these things as they may pertain very uniquely to you.

I would still say the basic, most widely known chakra system is a necessary blueprint to make sense of anything else we uncover. I see some people disregard the basic chakras after they discover new things and that's a big mistake in my book, so just keep that in mind as you learn and grow!
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
AmaraMyathi

Noctua wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:26 pm
As Apro related, there are many other points we can consider chakras, there are also (as I have found) totally different chakra systems within different dimensions of existence and so dimensions of oneself. Some which one individual may have but another may not, based on who they are and where they resonate to in essence. You should definitely, therefore, make personal notes as you feel out or learn these things as they may pertain very uniquely to you.

I would still say the basic, most widely known chakra system is a necessary blueprint to make sense of anything else we uncover. I see some people disregard the basic chakras after they discover new things and that's a big mistake in my book, so just keep that in mind as you learn and grow!

Yes, sis. Before starting it. I am learning detail about above chakaras. My guardians also said that the didnt let me know because of I would leave basic chakaras and that wont be good. They said to step up one by one while tuning the basic everyday. Yes of course, i wrote down in journal..about dreams, visions, their important speech, and new teachings. Thank you so much :devillove: :devilbow:
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I seem to remember something about V.K. saying he channeled that there were a few more as well and worked with them, also seem to recall something about dark??? versions and that he blocked and then accidentally got rid of his. To be honest I was at work and so was half listening and half working. But yeah he mentioned a few more both above and below. It was on his youtube channel under the essential lessons part.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
flywithbats666

We have LOTS of chakras....hundreds actually. But for some reason, we are only given information and told to work with the main 7. But working on the seven same chakras over and over again gets boring, wish we could access how to work with all of our other chakras. Probably an attempt to keep us from evolving on some non-mundane level.

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”