You're favorite way to cleanse your space?

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

What is your favorite way to cleanse your space? What do you like to use? It seems like a number of people like to use salt water.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Primarily I use Incense.

Either Palo Santo wood. Or Frankincense, Myrrh, Dragon's Blood. Any of those. Even Sandalwood I find to be protective and comforting.

I do also have pieces of Selenite and Citrine stationed at intervals around rooms forming protective grids.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Hm i use incense: sandlewood, frankincense and myrrh, copal, dragons blood on occasion, bells, fans, the lbpr, sometimes salt cleansing. I also have crystal grids set up, and like using obsidian and amethyst too. I have used essential oils as well. Also using the black flame energetically to cleanse the space as well, though i do use different coloured flame on occaison too, my favourite method though is sound.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Missed edit window, for really intense cleansings i also have used a phurba, bells and dorje.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I use Fire energy or other energy work to cleanse my space. I also use a spray bottle filled with salt water, which works well because I have sensitivities to smoke and incense.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

Literally physically cleaning my space. Before I resort to any tools, I make sure the space is actually clean. Because the clutter is where things can hide, gather, or appear. I have ADHD and so this is a personal struggle for me but with cleansing, I suppose it sort of forces me to be consistent. My personal view might just be a normal view for others but for me, cleansing has no purpose if I cannot keep things clean and organized. I recently am having issues with this because I actually have a hell of a lot of positive and negative energy going on in my space right now. Both polarizing energies. ;;;;

I always place a glass cup of water on my altar (plain water, or charged water, or salt water). It has to be glass and with clean water, I pour a little bit of florida water into it. Tbh I am thinking of getting another cup and placing it at the highest elevation of my room (my bookshelf).

From that same cup though, before I place it on my altar, I like flicking the water in the corners of my room. Then I light incense and a candle for purification, and my own personal thing I do is spraying scented spray everywhere because I love a nice aromatic room hahaha. Floral or sweet smells. Then my final thing to do is sprinkle black salt on my windowsill and doorway.

A lot of this is stuff passed down to me from an Elder witch but some of it is my own improvisation on top of what I learned.
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Incense and sea water in a spray bottle! :D
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Palo Santo wood, Florida Water, (Santa Muerte especially loves when I clean her altar and statues with it) and incense.

I used to burn sage but the people I live with mistook the smell for pot the last time I used it and it caused a big situation. So I currently no longer use it.
Hazell
Patron Deities: Hel

I love using sprays to cleanse my space. I usually use palo santo spray, but I tried a Florida water spray for the first time recently and really loved it.

I have a singing bowl that I use, crystals, and I will use energy work as well.
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

My favorite is probably sound, since it can really set the tone for things. Playing a singing bowl is a calming feeling in itself. It doesn't just have to be singing bowls or meditative music, sometimes I'll set up playlists about cleansing and renewal or evoke that feeling. Right after that is physical cleaning, but it still leaves the things you can't touch, hence sound being first.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”