Psychic Protections for Electronic Devices

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

We have ALL had those days where we just shouldn't be allowed near any electronic devices. Experiencing electrical and mechanical malfunctions, lightbulbs flickering, computes locking up, radios going haywire… we've ALL had these things happen. Whether it's feelings of anxiety and anger, or whether we're just normally that person who fucks up everything digital when we get within three feet of it, for metaphysical practitioners, it's just par for the course.

Or is it?

Turns out that there really are solutions.

First off, there are two gemstones that are REALLY helpful here - malachite, and shungite. Malachite protects your devices from malicious energies (and supposedly programs) that come from the other side of your connection… and shungite protects your devices on YOUR end.
Malachite

Keeping away computer viruses with malachite

Placed on your desk, malachite will soak up some of the electromagnetic pollution emitted by your computer and other appliances. You can make it your own personal guardian against viruses that can attack your computer via the internet and email. Its healing energy can be an added repellent to any new viruses that are attacking software programs and can be used alongside your dedicated anti-virus program. The stone dispels negativity, absorbing any radiation and pollutants that leak into the atmosphere.

Crystal cure

Pick up your stone and hold it firmly in your hand to feel its power and purifying abilities. Ask it to soak up any negativity from your office space and send out strong, positive energetic rays around your computer to keep it virus-free. Circle the stone around the computer twice daily, morning and late afternoon. Cleanse the stone after each use under running water, or see pages 149-153.

Shungite

For anyone working with or near technology, crystal shamans recommend the energy from shungite as a reminder to balance technology with nature.

Intention: Hold the shungite in your hands and say, “I program this shungite as an energetic shield around electromagnetic fields.” Place it underneath your device (cell phone, computer, laptop). And hold your shungite crystal in the morning to help restore your energy.
Sources: https://grahamcluley.com/magic-crystals-viruses/ and https://goop.com/wellness/spirituality/ ... fice-desk/

Between the two of them, your computer, cellphone, and tablet should be fairly safe from energetic interference. You can buy an organite cellphone holder with malachite and shungite in it pretty much anywhere that does organite, though you may have to special order that particular combination.

Another important thing to keep in mind is that any experienced practitioner KNOWS when their energy is either too high, or particularly unstable - and if you're experiencing either, stepping away from your devices is a better idea than anything else you have in your arsenal. However, there are meditation techniques and crystals which can help modulate your vibrations so that they don't impact your devices if there's no options for you because of your job or other circumstances.

In that case, call on your angels, demons, guides, or Grace Elohim to fix the problem or put up a field of light around the machine. Surround your devices with a psychic shield of blue light, and remember to LAUGH. Laughing does a LOT to stabilize our auric field and stop us from radiating our poor devices to death.

Another solution, for when its too late and your device has begun thinking and acting for itself (or acting like it's been possessed - we've all been THERE, haven't we ) is an exorcism. Yes, I'm serious.

Exorcisms for digital devices are pretty similar to exorcisms for people, except that the gods are different, and the tools are, as well. You'll want quartz and copper, Himalayan rock salt, and you'll probably want to appeal to Linux and Google. You'll also want to ask your device to help kick out the offending energy - your devices, like anything else, do have a spirit of their own, and it's important to remember that working WITH a spirit is far more helpful than ignoring or working AGAINST it, so if you HAVE to do an exorcism, it's a good idea to have your device helping from the inside.

I personally use a more shamanic style exorcism. I use copal for its banishing abilities, and I chant prayers to various computer gods - Jobs and Gates, Google and Linux - it depends on the device's operating system, honestly. I use copper and quartz to realign the device's natural energy back to neutral, and as the toxic energies begin to lift, I snag them, lift them completely out, and dump them into the himalayan salt, and then pour the salt out under running water later.

Afterwards, I use crystals that are very VERY gentle healers to help the device stabilize.

Finally, there are crystals that you should ALWAYS have near your computer at the very least, because of their effects on you AND your device. For more information on that, I recommend these two links: https://www.gemrockauctions.com/learn/h ... y-computer and https://goop.com/wellness/spirituality/ ... fice-desk/

They both mostly discuss crystals that affect YOU, but since the problem usually IS you, that's really the best solution out of everything.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Just adding a tad bit to this! Since Raven mentioned the orgonite phone case, I know that orgonite, which I don’t really resonate with. Kinda feels dead to me. So if people do want an option for shungite stickers, here’s a great option:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/715215826/
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I remember you talked about this once and I'm glad I found this info again. I never thought to use malachite to absorb energy for electronics. Would you think it's worth it to make stickers for malachite similar to shungite ones readily available, or perhaps a way to carve malachite into a laptop case? A crystal grid is one thing if you work in a single location, but I enjoy taking it to places free of distraction.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Ambit wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:00 am
I remember you talked about this once and I'm glad I found this info again. I never thought to use malachite to absorb energy for electronics. Would you think it's worth it to make stickers for malachite similar to shungite ones readily available, or perhaps a way to carve malachite into a laptop case? A crystal grid is one thing if you work in a single location, but I enjoy taking it to places free of distraction.
I'd never thought of that. I think malachite's price would make creating a laptop case a bit of a pain, and it would be pretty heavy. If you dropped it, you may not just end up damaging the case.

Aside from that practicality... I can see malachite stickers working. Interesting idea. :)
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”