Creating Constructs

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

How long do you usually meditate on a new construct like a shield or servitor? I always meditate several days on a new shield for instance. I like to give it layers and make sure it can draw power from a reliable source that will allow it to be permanent. Even so, I still reinforce it and meditate on it every so often. It is important to make it outwardly permeable. In other words dead energy or unwanted energy can get out, while only certain energies can get in. A rune or a symbol seems to give a construct focus and a central purpose/energy. It is like the heart of a construct. I love them! So many possibilities. You can draw on crystal energy, use colors, let it shapeshift, use shapes or objects. Do you give it a life of its own and allow it to grow or not? Mmm. Lots of options! Sorry, I am just thinking out loud as a form of brainstorming. Blood magick often enhances my workings. It is powerful!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Thank you for the reminder to let unwanted energy OUT. Duh. ;p
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”