View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:53 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Importance of cleansing 
SINNER of the month

Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Today I am going to speak on cleansing and how important it is for us all, as a reminder.

As most of us know there are many ways to cleanse ourselves and our surroundings. My favorite happens to be by smudging with sage. ( though our companions dislike the smell. In reguards to that, I call upon them all and give them a warning, that way it does not smack them as a surprise when they pop up for a visit) Cleansing is not only important for our aura, it is good for the mind, body and soul. One should make cleansing a regular thing. It helps promote a sense of well being.

Today I smudged the whole house, beginning with upstairs and ending at the front door, and opening the front door. Then I myself, went outside and smudged. When I walked back in the air felt lighter. It felt nice and peaceful. I usually wait until I am home alone to do such things. It is easier to cleanse a house with out other energies in there. Even if your house is warded, us living with in the walls can create negative vibrations. These energies must be cleared out frequently. That way they do not fester around inside, multiplying. If you do not clear them out, the energies will effect your terribly. You will be in bad moods often, and have uncalled for bouts of anger and depression, just to name a few of the effects. Any negative feelings, you can bet they will start to fester and grow within. You must cleanse them. Purge the negativity from yourself and your home.

When we are in situations or places where there is a lot of negativity, it tends to cling to us and eat at us. Especially those who are an empath. It is important to avoid these people and places as much as possible. I understand sometimes it is impossible, which is another reason why cleansing is so important.

It truly feels wonderful after a deep cleanse. You feel embraced with such positive energies, creating a happy and balanced mood. Who doesn't want to feel happy and peaceful? So as I said before and I will say again, One should add cleansing into a routine and make cleansing a regular thing. You will love the benefits. Now go cleanse and spread the positivity. You will also notice the more positivity you pull in and put out, the further away the negativity will stay.

I won't go into the methods on how to cleanse, as this post is long enough. If you have any questions just comment below.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:28 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
I enjoy cleansing as part of my daily rituals. Center-ground-cleanse-shield. I sometimes forget to, and that is usually when I have problems. This is a great reminder! I use camphor incense, or white sage to smudge my house on a monthly basis, or when I get a breach in my security. I really enjoy using a chakra or aura oil infused with positive energy, too. It only takes a few seconds to anoint the pulse points and the hollow of the throat. :)

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:42 pm
SINNER of the month

Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
I enjoy cleansing as part of my daily rituals. Center-ground-cleanse-shield. I sometimes forget to, and that is usually when I have problems. This is a great reminder! I use camphor incense, or white sage to smudge my house on a monthly basis, or when I get a breach in my security. I really enjoy using a chakra or aura oil infused with positive energy, too. It only takes a few seconds to anoint the pulse points and the hollow of the throat. :)

Nice! I have not used chakra oil. I am sure I can make some and infuse it with positive energy. I will have to try this. Thx SH

Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]