Practicing shielding with A

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Today I decided it is time I start working on my own shield. Even though I am protected, what it something happens and I need to erect my own shield instead of relying on the one that is around me?

So while working with Demoness A I decided to tell her I'd like to work on shielding. I proceeded to say I am going to put up a shield and I would like you to try to walk though. I gathered my energy and erected my violet shield, I started to add razor sharp arrow heads all over it when I though NO I do not want to hurt A. So I took off the razors. When all of a sudden she starts laughing and informs me I can not hurt her. LMAO!! Well I laughed too and regained my focus. She just walzted on through my, what I thought was a strong shield.

I though wow, I need much practice. I asked her how she was able to just come through, she informed me that our connection made it simple for her to break though. SO now what? I suggested " perhaps I can erect a shield and you can throw something at me. like an energy ball or something" She agreed to do so. Then I ask will it hurt. She said it depends. Now I am thinking hmmm is this a good idea? LOL I said to A well perhaps I shall practice more, then we can try that. Hopefully I am not getting myself into something I can not handle. Guess there is only only way to find out. :lol: I am J/K. I believe I will learn a lot faster by this method. :whip:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Today I decided it is time I start working on my own shield. Even though I am protected, what it something happens and I need to erect my own shield instead of relying on the one that is around me?

So while working with Demoness A I decided to tell her I'd like to work on shielding. I proceeded to say I am going to put up a shield and I would like you to try to walk though. I gathered my energy and erected my violet shield, I started to add razor sharp arrow heads all over it when I though NO I do not want to hurt A. So I took off the razors. When all of a sudden she starts laughing and informs me I can not hurt her. LMAO!! Well I laughed too and regained my focus. She just walzted on through my, what I thought was a strong shield.

I though wow, I need much practice. I asked her how she was able to just come through, she informed me that our connection made it simple for her to break though. SO now what? I suggested " perhaps I can erect a shield and you can throw something at me. like an energy ball or something" She agreed to do so. Then I ask will it hurt. She said it depends. Now I am thinking hmmm is this a good idea? LOL I said to A well perhaps I shall practice more, then we can try that. Hopefully I am not getting myself into something I can not handle. Guess there is only only way to find out. :lol: I am J/K. I believe I will learn a lot faster by this method. :whip:
Congrats on working with your own Shield its powerful . The more you work with it the more powerful it will become Demoness A . Walking though your shield is her way of letting you know that it needs more Work :P but She will help you to make it stronger Lord Roiser walked in to one of mine a few

months back that felt Great :oops: being how hard . I Worked at it for two days but again he pointed out somethings that needed changing so it all worked out :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

Heh that's a good idea... LOL I should probably ask her what can I do differently to strengthen my shield before jumping in head first. Sometimes I do better to learn that way though. The old "sink or swim method" I tend to swim. You don't really have much of a choice, because surly I won't let myself sink. I am too prideful to just say nope and drown. So I figure if I get hit enough times I will learn to block rather quickly. Kind of like when I was in karate ^^
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:Heh that's a good idea... LOL I should probably ask her what can I do differently to strengthen my shield before jumping in head first. Sometimes I do better to learn that way though. The old "sink or swim method" I tend to swim. You don't really have much of a choice, because surly I won't let myself sink. I am too prideful to just say nope and drown. So I figure if I get hit enough times I will learn to block rather quickly. Kind of like when I was in karate ^^
Yes just keep ,Working at your shield your going to improve with it as you work with it fixing it to your own energy that's what . My Crypt Demon has been doing with me its going to take Some work on your part but Worth it :cheekydevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

I checked with my mentor and asked him if he thought this was a stupid idea. He told me no but warned me not to over do it. I trust that A wont hurt, hurt me. ( just a little pain ) I wonder what it will feel like ... I am starting to think this is one of those "be careful what you ask for" type of things.
user1876

Nefer wrote:I checked with my mentor and asked him if he thought this was a stupid idea. He told me no but warned me not to over do it. I trust that A wont hurt, hurt me. ( just a little pain ) I wonder what it will feel like ... I am starting to think this is one of those "be careful what you ask for" type of things.
Yes agree with your mentor just take your time work with. A. Don't over do it and there, shouldn't be any problems because your demoness knows what She's doing so things want get out of hand keep us updated :D
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Nefer wrote:I checked with my mentor and asked him if he thought this was a stupid idea. He told me no but warned me not to over do it. I trust that A wont hurt, hurt me. ( just a little pain ) I wonder what it will feel like ... I am starting to think this is one of those "be careful what you ask for" type of things.
A hit from an energy attack on your shield should feel like a brief and small shockwave vibrating around you. Think like how a spider feels a bug in its web. The shield will vibrate and small threads of energy that connect you to it will alert you of an attack. The vibrations may be subtle so it's good to pay attention to every shift in the energy around you and learn to identify that of an attack.

If something breaks through your shield, you'll feel an impact on your energy body. It will 'hurt' but not like physical pain, as it's a bit diluted. Be aware and learn to recognize what it feels like, as it will help you in the future. Also, remember there are many different types of attacks. Some are subtle and act to weaken your energy while others will be strong and straightforward, then there are others like using an attack to inject your energy into a person's chakras and corrupt them, eventually causing the person to be seriously injured or die if not properly treated. (This is just an example, I don't mean to scare you, and apologize if I did)

You can also counter an attack with another attack, bounce back the balls like a baseball being hit. A good offense can be a great defense as well. You also always want to be aware of your opponent, their movements, and be able to quickly think and react to whatever they try to throw at you. You also want to have your senses as strong as you can as to not get tricked by illusions an enemy may use to weaken your will and focus.

I might've gone on a rant but thought this would be useful for you to know. ^^
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Nefer

Thx Kits. No you did not scare me. I actually have a shield around me at all times at somebody else placed on me. The only reason why my companion can penetrate it is because of her connection to me, so I'm not concerned about attacks. But I do want to be aware and be able to feel the vibration like you said. Somebody else has mentioned the same thing here, did it feels like a vibration. I actually forgot that until I just read this. At first I was thinking I might feel a sort of electric shock type sensation. But anyway thank you for the tips. I do appreciate them. :devilgrin:
Nefer

I am doing an update in my blog, for those who are interested
User3582

kitsune your spot on but with shielding there are main two factors that determine who can and cannot be repelled, first off is knowing your energy types, some energies work better with some and repel others so basically knowing more in energy mechanics determines a lot, second is the shape and form you give your shield for example i use two shields and the armour of my higher self but we will disregard the latter for now.

my outer shield i make into a golden flame aura, fire is an element hard to use as it have its own 'life/will' so i wouldnt start with that, golden energy repels really well but has flaws but i aint sharing those haha =P . the inner shield is a sphere of water that i make rotate so if you strike at my chest and then again at the chest the shield will have moved meaning you cant strike a spot over and over again to weaken it

however the biggest issue i see for you is your summoning your shield and using it hahah, the worst way to shield really in terms of mental fatigue and the time you can sustain it. its best to say use alot of energy before sleeping or showering and ahving that energy act like a battery feeding your shield . when you see it trigger than you can add more energy consciously and a shield all over is another mistake many make ahaha why shield your entire body if i am hitting your head? but thats more advanced stuff and i will leave you with a fun fact humans have a bad habit of not shielding under their feet ahaha i suppouse they think the 'ground' is a barrier.

over time sheilding should be second nature and 'run in the background' if you will
also sheilds can have weak spots if your clever you can find them, like using a small amount of energy embraced with electrical energy will show you the 'path of least resistance' not bad spending a bread crumb of energy to see a weak spot.
In times of Chaos even a villain can become a hero!

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”