Chimera assassin

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Another example of some curious things that can happen. I think most of the details of this story are not overly important, but it was interesting how things that happen on the astral side manifest on the physical side, or vice versa, or maybe it's potato potato - same thing.
At that time I was guarding someone (not physically), and that dear friend of mine seem to be like magnet for all kind of menace. Drowning in toxicity and hostility seemingly on every corner, so to help us both with it, I got that friend a gift, a "lucky protective charm", that was kind of linked to me. It kind of worked passively, most of the time, enveloping my VIP in protective bubble when needed, in a way, shielding from negativity, pacifying the environment and so on. It would do well what it was intended to do, but it would heavily interfere with my friend’s senses, by dampening and blocking a lot, so it was not meant to be worn at all times. More like protective suit to be worn entering hazardous environment, sort of. It didn't bother me much, didn't drain me much, and I nearly forgot about it after a while. But then one fine day..
I went to sleep one night, just to be woken up by Jonny (one of my guides) - "You have to fight it. Here, take this.."
He is giving me a stick, a club. That club had something that looked like a teeth on the sides, but those were not sharp. It looked a lot like some ancient Aztec maquahuitl:
I looked at that stick, well to me it's still looked more like a stick than a weapon. Then I looked at him: "Seriously? What am I supposed fight with it? Rodents?..
He waved at a distance: “There..”
I was standing in what seemed to be an empty field, field of tall grass. Far in the distance I saw something moving. Merely a shadow, or like gust of wind shimmering through that grass, moving in circles around something.. Not something, there was someone standing there at a distance, a person. I see that shadow slowly spinning around that person and when it got it self behind him/her it stopped in place. All got quiet for a moment. But a second later that thing jumped. It leaped out of the grass and towards that person, I saw it fly through the air. It looked like nothing at all and like many different things at the same time, almost formless shadow, but the very last moment it morphed in to large snake-like beast, wrapping around that person, pulling its pray to the grown. Twisting, bending it self and strangling.
Ok then, I leaped towards it, but I didn’t even make few steps when that beast suddenly vanished. I was looking around but couldn’t see anything, but I could sense something was nearby. I began listening and heard a faint sound of grass shimmering, somewhere at a distance, but it was getting closer and closer, one moment it’s to my left, the next to my right. It was circling me, just a faint flashes of a shadow moving around, here and there, getting closer and closer. But can’t see it. I felt a little uneasy and even annoyed: “How can I fight something I can’t see?.. But I could hear it, or more like sense it, just barely. It was circling around me closer and closer, until sensed it right behind me and it stopped and instantly turned around and there it was, little monster. It was getting ready to jump on me, but the moment our eyes met, it froze in place. Just standing merely few steps away in front of me, not moving just glaring his tiny round black eyes at me, and showing me his little white teeth. And now it’s not a snake, more like a little opossum, with his pointy nose and two little black eyes popping out of his little head.
“I see you now. You are too small and too weak go head on. How can such little thing be so dangerous?..“
I charged towards him, but he just jumped off. I tried to chase him, but he was too fast, too agile, I just couldn’t get anywhere near that creature. It almost seemed that whenever I got close to him, he would just teleport few steps ahead and I could never close that gap. But I eventually chased him “home”. He run in to some old cave. There were hundreds of holes on the walls of that cave, his body size holes, and I just saw him disappearing in to one of those wholes, and that was the last of him. And on the ground of that cave was a huge nest of snakes, I could see them everywhere. They were not attacking me, but I felt not welcome there, and since I lost my little guy, there was nothing else to do for me there and I left..
I woke up next morning thinking “what and odd experience, I wonder who was there, if anyone..”
And few minutes later I got a message from my dear friend: “omg, you won’t believe it, I don’t know my self what happened, but early this morning I went completely crazy, I just had that insane urge to go somewhere, to get to town for no reason but it just had to be there right that very moment, I was acting like a madman until somebody forcefully put your pendant on me and I calm down. An hour later we drove to town anyway passing the road I felt I had to go and there was huge accident few cars completely wrecked, lots police and ambulance cars and it seemed it happened right about the time I had that moment of madness..”

Well if one really wish, one can always find more rational and logical explanation to all oddities, and I all for it. The rational logical sanity can be very comforting. But I personally feel much safer keeping an eye on that less rational shadow side of things at all times. At least for me a lot of attacks tend to manifest as some kind of beasts, most of the time. But not always. Not entirely sure if that’s the actual nature of things, or is it because I may be very “visual senses oriented”. Maybe other people would interpret similar things happening in other ways? Maybe for others it might seem, or feel like some kind of negative energy, a force or something else, what would I may see as some aggressive, hostile entity.
user309

Hmm.. if you try to help your friend but at the same time makes his senses worse, isn't that doing more harm than good? I mean you did say its not for long term use but the question is does your friend know that? Would it not be more beneficial to actually help him open up his senses more and then teach him how to fight on his own? I just saying.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

wolfy wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:17 pm
Hmm.. if you try to help your friend but at the same time makes his senses worse, isn't that doing more harm than good? I mean you did say its not for long term use but the question is does your friend know that? Would it not be more beneficial to actually help him open up his senses more and then teach him how to fight on his own? I just saying.
Oh not at all. A shield meant to be as impenetrable as possible, a good shield will obstruct some of your vision, hearing and etc. That part was not even on my mind when making it. Only later my friend told me "It works great, I can walk down the street now and all narcissistic cannibals just walk around me like I don't even exist. But I noticed it's very hard to sense other people emotions, thoughts and intentions or connect, communicate to my guides while I'm under it. So I kind have hang it on the wall when I'm home.." And I'm like "oh yeah, I completely forgot about that part, it's very likely side effect. so you have make conscious decision, when and where which is the priority, maximum shields, security or maximum comms and other sensors."
About teaching to fight, well in this case it's more like growing a set of gills to be able to breath underwater. Growing those takes very long time, and you kind of need to breath today, so while you growing those gills, scuba diving gear seem like the only option, for the time being.

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”