Questions regarding blackmagicsecrets White light shield of protection

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

My Three Questions

1. When you chant the chants in the white light shield of protection ritual do you have to memorize the ritual chants word for word?

2. Can you look up the chants and read them without looking at the candles?

3. When it says it repels all darkness, would it repel the Dark Lords, or Cthulhu and the Old Ones?

Tootles,
Mizu
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:41 pm
My Three Questions

1. When you chant the chants in the white light shield of protection ritual do you have to memorize the ritual chants word for word?

3. When it says it repels all darkness, would it repel the Dark Lords, or Cthulhu and the Old Ones?

Tootles,
Mizu
1. If you want to use that specific spell, yes.
2. It doesn't say you have to stare into the candle to do the chant. It just says to stare into it until you have a clear visualization. I would say yes.
3. It's from Akelta, what do you think?
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:41 pm
My Three Questions

Tootles,
Mizu
1- I would imagine that you can have a sheet of paper in front of you with the chants written on them, but having to read from the paper may distract your other visualization of the white light surrounding you. So yes, I would say that it is best to have them memorized.

2- If you're going to look them up, I would gaze into the flame and have the imagery in your mind before you look at the chants. If you don't have the energy of the flame and the white light surrounding you, then you're just saying words at that point, you probably won't have the protection from that spell manifest.

3- Look at the wording of the sentence:
call to you, sacred light, surround me and protect me, so that no evil, no darkness, and non who wish me harm shall ever reach me again.
you're calling on the white light so that no one that wishes you harm can get to you. And I echo Apro's sentiment- this spell is written by Akelta. It would only repel a DL if they intend you harm.
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”