Deep Cleanse + Strong Warding of Home

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Cult wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:33 pm
.... If I send you a demon and you're a demonolater who refuses to ever make the black handled knife or call on the Abrahamic god, you're fucked...
That is a lie. A very old lie, a lie that's been engineered and engraved over the centuries in to collective consciousness, but a lie non the less. The idea that you need that Abraham to get demons "under control", to banish them, to protect your self from them etc. No god, not even Abrahamic god or their goons have supreme authority over my (or anybody's for that matter) personal immediate space. If they would, we could never banish "Abrahamic goons", yet we been doing just that for a while now, quite successfully.
For the sake of argument, I can call my self "demonolater who refuses to ever call on the Abrahamic god", how would you actually "fuck" me with a "demon"? By "demon" you mean some "demonic spirit/entity", one of your servants, slaves? I would assume a "demonolater who wouldn't call to Abrahamic god" would have spent quite some time building close and personal relationships on the darker side of things, since he left the light side behind and wouldn't turn back for every dip down the road. Are you saying you can actually fuck up somebody, to any serious degree, someone who possibly spent his/hers time building an "army" of volunteers, forging bonds based on respect and common goals- wipe all that and more off with just one "slave"? And there would be no escape but to call Abrahamic god and their goods for protection? You mean there are no Gods on the dark side that would or could help me?
Unless by demon you mean one of 72 goetic demons, as one of the demon lords and ladies, some of those could make my life a little less comfortable, for more than a day or two. But you can't be possibly saying you'd call some Abrahamic goons to stand with you in your ritual space, acting like your bouncers to beat one of goetic demons in to submission to do your bidding (coz I can't imagine anyone doing random shit like that voluntarily for you, or just because you ask nicely), you surely don't mean this version of events, do you? :umm:
But I'm not judging, you do you, I do me. What I would perceive as "abusive exploitative practices" you might call "practical magic", "whatever delivers result, goes" etc. But one needs to be aware, abrahamic goons are not your friends, they will "help"/"use" you until they'll have no more use for you, or they will find some better "tool" to use and you'll be dropped like an old sock and all chickens will come home to roost, very practically.

I usually pass by 99.99% of all ideas that I perceive as nonsensical without even blink, and was hoping to do just that with this one, but this one been bothering me for a week.
To summarize:
1. (on part of needing Abraham) No, you don't really need Abrahamic goons to help you deal with "demons" (big or small)
2. (on part of you having "demon" doing your bidding) Yes, you can beat many demons (big or small) into submission with the help of Abrahamic goons (at least for the time being), but..
3. ...Abraham is not your friend, nor family, they will not stand by your side till the end of time, some fine day, not in very distant future, you'll be left all alone, in the dark, with nothing but all your chickens circling around you..

There, I can now sleep in peace, hopefully :sleepdevil:
Cult

There's my biggest fan. I missed you.
Cerber wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:30 pm
For the sake of argument, I can call my self "demonolater who refuses to ever call on the Abrahamic god", how would you actually "fuck" me with a "demon"? By "demon" you mean some "demonic spirit/entity", one of your servants, slaves?
I mean in the context of arranging a deal with a goetic demon to fuck you up.
I would assume a "demonolater who wouldn't call to Abrahamic god" would have spent quite some time building close and personal relationships on the darker side of things, since he left the light side behind and wouldn't turn back for every dip down the road. Are you saying you can actually fuck up somebody, to any serious degree, someone who possibly spent his/hers time building an "army" of volunteers, forging bonds based on respect and common goals- wipe all that and more off with just one "slave"?
Absolutely. There would be far too many factors involved to argue this in a general way--if you have stronger relationships with certain spirits than I do and their interests line up with yours, my work would be more than likely ineffective. But demons are generally not the type to be personally, thoroughly invested in people for the sake of a relationship, for the sake of bonding, the way you and I would be. We'd have to try it and find out.
And there would be no escape but to call Abrahamic god and their goods for protection? You mean there are no Gods on the dark side that would or could help me?
The goetic demons answer to the Abrahamic god, therefore you call on the Abrahamic god. It's about what the spirits are involved with, not what you believe. Involving other deities is a very nebulous thing.
Unless by demon you mean one of 72 goetic demons, as one of the demon lords and ladies, some of those could make my life a little less comfortable, for more than a day or two. But you can't be possibly saying you'd call some Abrahamic goons to stand with you in your ritual space, acting like your bouncers to beat one of goetic demons in to submission to do your bidding (coz I can't imagine anyone doing random shit like that voluntarily for you, or just because you ask nicely), you surely don't mean this version of events, do you? :umm:
That's not really what you do when you work Solomonic magic; Abrahamic spirits aren't always evoked in the process. You don't even have to abuse and punish demons when working the Solomonic tradition. What tools like the black-handled knife give you is the ability to, if need be.
But I'm not judging, you do you, I do me. What I would perceive as "abusive exploitative practices" you might call "practical magic", "whatever delivers result, goes" etc. But one needs to be aware, abrahamic goons are not your friends, they will "help"/"use" you until they'll have no more use for you, or they will find some better "tool" to use and you'll be dropped like an old sock and all chickens will come home to roost, very practically.
That's your UPG. If you believe in the omnibenevolence of demons, who have a documented history of being cruel, exploitative, and downright malicious at times, but demonize (lol) the Christian spirits this way, most of which are purportedly much more tolerant and benevolent, I'm gonna start to feel like I'm arguing with a Satanic edgelord who's still spiteful about his Christian upbringing. I'll give you one thing though. Christian spirits aren't omnibenevolent either - you're partially right; even saints have a wealth of documented folklore of being very moody spirits, and angels can be downright horrifying. There's also such a thing as dual-faith, wherein both forces can be worked with and respected without a problem. It's never black and white.
I usually pass by 99.99% of all ideas that I perceive as nonsensical without even blink, and was hoping to do just that with this one, but this one been bothering me for a week.
Xanax is your friend.
darkstarfyre

demonolater dun work with Abrahamic gods. And the goetic spirits are not the Abrahamic gods subordinates. IF you treat the goetic demons with respect they will help you but if you are rude then bad for you.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

darkstarfyre wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 pm
demonolater dun work with Abrahamic gods. And the goetic spirits are not the Abrahamic gods subordinates. IF you treat the goetic demons with respect they will help you but if you are rude then bad for you.
Sadly all that depends on your paradigm and what you connect with.
If we're talking about immortals, you can easily come upon an aspect that is ruled by the abrahamic god and inherently evil and destructive.

The ISW/OSW paradigm plays a big part in that.
And even if you connect not to an immortal - which, from my understanding, is basically just an avatar anyone from the OSW could use and pop up and ruin your fun - but rather to a Dark Lord from the OSW, they could still decide to not like you for some reason. I mean they do have free will, being respectful or not aside.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

To be fair, not everyone here considers themselves a demonolater. The original post wasn't asking 'from a demonolater's perspective', at least I don't recall that; it was asking for help with defenses.

I work with demons, I used to be freaked out by 'Abrahamic' oriented presences but have matured enough to see that the extremist thinking of one being an evil lie and the other being a virtuous truth is not a very balanced or reasonable approach. People can have bad experiences with either side of things, and people can have unique perspective on either side of things. In traditional witchcraft you had to be able to work both sides, to respect both sides.

I believe what Cult is referring to is summoning demons on contract and if said demon ends up harming you (because many demons are inherently dangerous, they aren't necessarily merciful or easy to handle), under that particular method you have a way of subduing that aggression which is essential to that methodology.
It's not a lot different than the fact we should all have some form of command over our operations. I never believe in treating any entity of power with cuddly submissive vibes but instead showing them I am respectful enough to know their power and ready to stand my ground if things go sour.
In a contract case, rather than a 'this is my friend and companion' case, and certainly if someone has enlisted a demon to harm you under contract with the method Cult is saying, you might want to know how to do that. Summoning a demon on contract means you're offering to pay them and you want to get what you paid for as much as they desire the payment offered, should they agree. If a demon or any entity agrees to harm you for pay in the first place I bet you wouldn't mind banishing them the way suggested, they certainly didn't mind the idea of hurting you. It either works or it doesn't, if it doesn't you're out of luck unfortunately.

I can also say some demons do not care how respectful or worshipful you are, they aren't looking at things from a human perspective, they may see something in you nonetheless that they despise in how you approach things and act on that rather than have patience with you. They want to know you can handle situations and if you can't handle them the way that a method calls for, it is questionable why you've called them at all.
I work with dark entities who go out of their way to test and challenge me so that I will be better at all that I do and they want me to fight back, they want me to show I can subdue them if necessary, they want to know I'm not gullible enough to go into a situation unprepared.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”