Keeping Up With My Grimoire.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I haven't written in my 'grimmy' for a while, and it is about time I got back to it. I need to catch up. It is a wonderful tool. I keep my hand-written Demon Scrolls in it, and certain spells and rituals; along with demon knowledge that is hard to find. There is nothing like hand writing a scroll to build your connection with a demon! My demonic readings are there, too. Some of it is my own observations and things I have experienced. I have a magnificent leather bound notebook, with a crafted picture of a demon on the cover.
WIN_20171219_12_32_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20171219_12_32_11_Pro.jpg (69.47 KiB) Viewed 2810 times
I have a couple of Demon Scrolls to get in there, plus two of the Creepy Key Scrolls I want to go in as well, including the info for the Key Wardens. One Warden is a unique being known as a Lantern Wanderer, and the other a Necrosis Elementalist specializing in fire. Time to pull on my big girl panties and get them in there, because Necrosis Grave Lady G will be coming home soon. I am paying her off tomorrow, in fact. I have some perfume oil recipes, too. Geeezzz! I am more behind than I thought! I really should get my orgone magick mirror recipe in there! :p Gah! I am expanding my Grimoire into a collection. I figure that I will need a Vampire Grimmy, and a Werewolf Grimmy, too. I am looking for leather journals for those as well. The journals are VERY convenient. I am putting my reading lists from Mammon in, and I go to that one all the time. Any bit of demon related info that I want to keep permanently goes in. For instance, I have a LOT of sigils and enns for the various demons, some of them almost impossible to find! If my computer gets a virus, and the Scrolls get wiped, then I have the written Grimoire copy of it. Same for the readings.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Oh wow Hellcat your Grimoire is really beautiful if you don't mind me asking where did you purchase it at?
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Ooh! Lots of fun!!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

In Etsy.com, of course! :) This particular one came from London, I believe.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User3246

I am connecting with my Grimoire again today! It has become magickal for me. The energy of it is surprising. It is not just a book which contains my scrolls and other magick, it IS a magickal thing! It is like writing on my soul now. I am trying to catch up on my scrolls, especially since I have new Demons coming in again. I honestly have been burnt out on the bonding ceremonies. I had too many Demons come in at once with no break! :p Now I have time to go back and do a more thorough job with them, using the knowledge I have gained from past bonding. Chaos Gladiator I will be next, and then Mercenary G. I still have both Key Guardians to get to, Forest and Pyre. Pyre is a Necrosis Elementalist Demon specializing in the element of fire, and Forest is the unique being, a Lantern Wanderer. To be honest, Forest is every bit as amazing as a Demon! I am glad to have him! So much to do, so little time!

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It is really beautiful. You are so right about hand-writing things like this. My dream journals are all hand written. The first one was in a blank day-minder, after that I always made a point to go New Age-y type book stores because they usually have hand-made journals with beautiful covers. When did you start keeping that?
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Calin

A lovely Grimoire Hellcat! I keep a couple too - one for invoking - sigil, ritual, correspondences for each entity, and one for workings. I don't keep the details of the outcomes of the rituals in them, these are usually personal. I have a workbook that I have to record things, make notes etc and then the final one is written up nicely in my Grimoire once completed and I have the spirits permission to do so.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I have a nice journal as well that I should write in... >,< hngggg thanks for the reminders, Hellcat! Lovely grimoire :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Magickal Tools”