devices to connect to entities and spirits.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Does anyone use a pendulum, or Ouija board, or cards to connect with spirits? These are ones I am not entirely sure I want to connect directly telepathically with, since there is a possibility they could be either highly distressed (murdered), or there might be an entity like a Wendigo involved. What do you use and does that work well for you? I am gonna do a seance on Halloween and wanted to know what people here thought would work best. Thanks.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Does anyone use a pendulum, or Ouija board, or cards to connect with spirits? These are ones I am not entirely sure I want to connect directly telepathically with, since there is a possibility they could be either highly distressed (murdered), or there might be an entity like a Wendigo involved. What do you use and does that work well for you? I am gonna do a seance on Halloween and wanted to know what people here thought would work best. Thanks.
SH I do use a Pendulum to connect to my companions . I have had one for a few months now it seems to work really Well for me . I also have a Ouija Board that sit's in a box , in my Room I have had this Ouija Board for about three month's now but I have not used it because ' I am new to Ouija Boards and I don't want to connect to Something that could be a evil spirit .. because when you use them its very easy to open yourself up .. to something you don't want to connect to So if your thinking about trying to work with either good luck but The Pendulum is what I will use until '' I know a little bit more about using a Ouija Board ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Does anyone use a pendulum, or Ouija board, or cards to connect with spirits? These are ones I am not entirely sure I want to connect directly telepathically with, since there is a possibility they could be either highly distressed (murdered), or there might be an entity like a Wendigo involved. What do you use and does that work well for you? I am gonna do a seance on Halloween and wanted to know what people here thought would work best. Thanks.

Well, different strokes for different folks. My technique probably isn't the best for this, as you're talking about connecting with inbounds. I don't work with inbounds, and that's probably a game changer here.

Personally, I no longer use any of the methods you described above and focus solely on making the psychic connection with them like Deon Warwick. I used to use a pendulum. But then they started breaking. I took that as a sign from A that she wanted me to get away from it and learn to trust myself and work closer with her.

The pendulum should work for what you're seeking to use. But.... Unless you're trying to channel them fully, I wouldn't be worries about making a psychic connection any more than I would via the other methods you described. You can always ask them to leave and do a banishing ritual if shit gets too out of hand.

I'll let Anatel speak for herself... But I know she has stories about all of those methods intentionally failing so as to encourage her to,get away from using tools.

Just use whatever works best for you. Pretty much all of them work, some just may work better for you. Use those!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I use pendulum for yes or no questions... And when a question starts getting complicated I switch to tarot to get more answers/insight.
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
Anatakan
Your favourite Demon?: my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I wouldn't attempt to go into a seance with magickal tools that you personally are not comfortable with. Things can go wrong and rapidly too. Each person has their own method of connecting and you need to form your own method as well. Pendulums are a starter point but one cannot stay there forever and the answers you get back will not be full answers at all.
Using ouija boards, black mirrors, water scrying, wax scrying, crystals...there are many tools out there. There is not much time left between now and Samhain so what i would do if i were you is connect with the method you are most familiar with and after that practice and see what you might be interested in learning and mastering.
There is not 1 tool which works best. We are all on various paths so to each their own. See what works for you and share your experiences....
In Nomine Domini Nostri Domus
AVE SATANAS!!!
Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I have a pendulum but I don't really use the pendulum to communicate with my spirits or entities, I use it for answering yes or no questions and doing shadow work. I sometimes use the tarot cards to communicate with my entities and spirits well to see how they're feeling and how they're doing all together. I would say this on the CH forum that I personally will never use an Ouija board and I still won't. I did use a EVP recorder once to try and see if a thoghtform I created could be heard through the recorder and after I recorder him I got some mumbles and noises from the thoughtform but not that much communication.... it did surprise me though that my thoughtform come through in the recording so that's something. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make anything out of any other being in my spirit family.

I belies telepathy is the best method though really, though that's still a huge working process for me I had times where I was completely relaxed and focused and I would hear some voices which startled me and I instantly snapped out of it unfortunately I can't hold my concentration that long.

I know this was last year but I just wanted to share somethings I used well. The tools that I've been somewhat successful with were the tarot card reading but that may not be the same for someone else.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Magickal Tools”