For my offerings.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
H_Wright

I think all cats consider themselves divine. Lol We are just here to serve them. I would not be surprised in the least if one day somebody concluded they really were the divinity they claim to be and were were under their reign this whole time.

I will not give up. I just share with him my experiences and know he has to experience it for himself. I have to trust Lord Satan also that he will know when my son is ready to open up to him. He does not have the best experience with fathers so I imagine to him it is a big scary step to make himself vulnerable to something that has only let him down in the past.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

H_Wright wrote:I think all cats consider themselves divine. Lol We are just here to serve them. I would not be surprised in the least if one day somebody concluded they really were the divinity they claim to be and were were under their reign this whole time.

I will not give up. I just share with him my experiences and know he has to experience it for himself. I have to trust Lord Satan also that he will know when my son is ready to open up to him. He does not have the best experience with fathers so I imagine to him it is a big scary step to make himself vulnerable to something that has only let him down in the past.
' I Understand how you feel about your Son but your right in Saying everything will happen ' when he's ready father Satan knows when that time will be so it Will work out just the way ' its Meant to work out your Son is Scared to get close to Satan because he's been hurt before that's understandable but again it will happen when he's ready now with your Cat's LOL ' Yes I believe if they do consider themselves divine with my Son as you know He's 8 years old he just wants to be in ' The Room with Satan so he can ask 50 Million Questions then talk some more .. I Can't let him do that LOL
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
H_Wright

Lol, I'm sure what he has to ask is all very important. He's precious.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Have you heard the good word about Ceiling Cat?
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Genesis_1&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/tag/ceiling-cat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In our case, we'd be worshipping Basement Cat. Lol
http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats/tag/basement-cat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
H_Wright

Lokakisa wrote:Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

Have you heard the good word about Ceiling Cat?
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Genesis_1&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/tag/ceiling-cat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In our case, we'd be worshipping Basement Cat. Lol
http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats/tag/basement-cat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ROFL. Ceiling cat cracks me up. So so true.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

They sound absolutely amazing, I love how you described this <3333 I also use a lot of antique items or items with special meaning. I love the energy of antiques and expensive things LOL

The pictures are not working for me in the original post :(
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
H_Wright

Eilana wrote:They sound absolutely amazing, I love how you described this <3333 I also use a lot of antique items or items with special meaning. I love the energy of antiques and expensive things LOL

Thanks. They are so special to me. The house I remember these in was an old mansion in Auburn Ma that I just adored. I loved everything about the house and the property. So many spirits that I knew to be family that my old auntie kept around us, and the spirit of an old maid that lived in the house in the maids quarters up a narrow stairway from the kitchen. She was like family to me too, even though I never met her and she died long before I was born, but she would always have a warm, loving feeling. Especially now that my Grandma is gone these heirlooms have all these wonderful, feel at home, feelings.

I don't know what happened the links. You'll find me to not be the brightest when it comes to technology. Lol Hopefully these work.

Eilana
Lady of Monsters

H_Wright wrote:
Eilana wrote:They sound absolutely amazing, I love how you described this <3333 I also use a lot of antique items or items with special meaning. I love the energy of antiques and expensive things LOL

Thanks. They are so special to me. The house I remember these in was an old mansion in Auburn Ma that I just adored. I loved everything about the house and the property. So many spirits that I knew to be family that my old auntie kept around us, and the spirit of an old maid that lived in the house in the maids quarters up a narrow stairway from the kitchen. She was like family to me too, even though I never met her and she died long before I was born, but she would always have a warm, loving feeling. Especially now that my Grandma is gone these heirlooms have all these wonderful, feel at home, feelings.

I don't know what happened the links. You'll find me to not be the brightest when it comes to technology. Lol Hopefully these work.

Those worked thank you so much <333 omg they're beautiful, I love the style and the energy of them is amazing :devillust:

Oh Massachusetts is incredible for antiquing, half the antiques I currently own are from there :lol:

That is incredible and I know exactly what you mean, they do have a special quality and at home feeling to them. I am so attached to my cedar chest that was a replica of my grandmother's and it means even more to me now that she is gone and I am so far from my family. It's also been through a lot with me LOL

Thank you for sharing this with us H ^-^

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
H_Wright

Oh I have a cedar chest from the same house, and old cedar blocks from a closet they had. I will often scruff up the blocks and keep them in my dresser for the smell!! Lol

I really wish I had more room in this house. I had an altar set up on my cedar chest and I ended up making it portable to now keep on top of the snake cage that is on the cedar chest. What a waste of the chest, but poor snake had nowhere to stay, so the chest is now the base for his home.

I wish I could go bottle up the energy in that little room in that old house and just let a little bit out when I needed that warm homey feeling.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters

H_Wright wrote:Oh I have a cedar chest from the same house, and old cedar blocks from a closet they had. I will often scruff up the blocks and keep them in my dresser for the smell!! Lol

I really wish I had more room in this house. I had an altar set up on my cedar chest and I ended up making it portable to now keep on top of the snake cage that is on the cedar chest. What a waste of the chest, but poor snake had nowhere to stay, so the chest is now the base for his home.

I wish I could go bottle up the energy in that little room in that old house and just let a little bit out when I needed that warm homey feeling.
SQUEE! I love cedar chests! My grandmother always had one and when I saw the exact same one for sale in a used furniture shop my sister bought it for me as a gift. It smells amazing inside, I love the smell of cedar and yes! I have cedar planks and little blocks of it to put in my drawers lol wonderful stuff

Awww LOL I can so relate to that, mine is seating right now as I am lacking furniture after the move :lol: I ordered some it just hasn't arrived and has yet to be delivered. That would be an amazing use! Having it as an altar! Though mine is in the living room and I can't put anything on it as I think Gus might knock it down.

If only we could bottle the energy *-*

Return to “Magickal Tools”