Home Altars: LHP and Otherwise.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I wanted to leave pictures of my home altars, so people could see exactly how simple (or complex!) they can be. My Altar to Lord Satan, my Patron, is very simple right now. The lighting sucks on this picture: sorry! There is a HUGE 21.5 inch 'eagle feather' sitting before Satan's statue, two jar candles with satanic stickers and sigils, and a 'raven' feather. Do I know if the feathers are real? ...I don't know and don't WANT to know. The big feather is blessed by the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe.
WIN_20170701_18_04_38_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170701_18_04_38_Pro.jpg (140.88 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
The next one is brand new. I just blessed it today. It is dedicated to Lord Asmodeus. There is a Buddha on it, with an angel around his neck to commemorate his father Shamdon, a full angel, who died protecting him, when the other angels tried to murder him because he was half human.
WIN_20170701_18_08_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170701_18_08_05_Pro.jpg (99.76 KiB) Viewed 2472 times

This picture is my working Satanic Altar. I do rituals, bonding, and meditations here. Yeah. Mess right now!
WIN_20170701_18_09_24_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170701_18_09_24_Pro.jpg (119.6 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Sorry, but I have MORE altars! :p The next one is my home Hearth, where I worship the old Gods, primarily Odin and Frigga right now, but I also honor Hestia, Goddess of the home. it is about half cleaned up. I have boatload of crystals on it!
WIN_20170701_18_16_12_Pro (2).jpg
WIN_20170701_18_16_12_Pro (2).jpg (143.3 KiB) Viewed 2470 times
The last one is GOING to be Lord Mammon's altar. It is on the top of my enclosed glass bookcase and is at eye level for me. Another mess! I have lots of work to do!
WIN_20170701_18_10_37_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170701_18_10_37_Pro.jpg (72.78 KiB) Viewed 2470 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Beautiful altars SH.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Those are really great altars SH. The Eagle feather is a really nice touch :3
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Some day I will have the space to set up alters like this :frowndevil:
User3246

Red6joker wrote:Some day I will have the space to set up alters like this :frowndevil:
They take up most of my one bedroom apartment! LOL!

Return to “Magickal Tools”