Interesting article on the Ouija board

Magical tools that we use in our workings
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

https://kotaku.com/the-real-fakery-of-t ... 1819805308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I will be the first to say this is very incorrect. Perhaps this is the case for some ppl. It is not the case for all. The ouija board at age 12 brought to me a goetic president that I just recently with help of a higher level demon, my mentor, got rid of.

That president and myself apparently have had a feud with each other for quite some time. He took that as an opportunity to get in touch with me in this life.

I have turned on Believers into believers, we would be , it would be moving, I would take my hands off for a little bit and let it continue with the other person.

I have had many experiences with the board that goes beyond the Oracle just moving spelling out words. No it was not like anything on TV, or in the movies. But there were definitely Supernatural experiences followed by using the board.

The ouija board aka spirit board is called that for a reason. It is for communication with spirits. Spirit board was the name given to it before it turned into a game sold in toy stores. It has been used for centuries and it will continue being used as a source of communication to the spiritual Realm.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Do you think something has changed, as the design evolved and copyrights changed hands etc., now that it as sold as a novelty/toy in the mainstream?
Does it depend on the perspective of the player, i.e. if you never believe in it will it never work?

To me personally this echoed my experience with pendulums - the tool answers what I want it to say, or says something garbled, or does nothing at all.
And I definitely agree with the part about not trusting having several people’s hands on the planchette at the same time.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I do not think because it is sold as a game that it is any less effective. You can make one out of cardboard and draw the letters and numbers and it will work just as well. I do agree that people can move it on purpose, which is why it is important as to whom you use the board with. Yes I think if someone is close minded about the ouija board the portal will remain closed as well. If one does not open up their selves to the spiritual world they will not be able to perceive any messages.

When I was little I used to think the spirit put their hands on the planchette to make it move. I still do not know for sure how it works, I never gave it much more though into the mechanics of the board. If I were to ponder it right now I would say it works very similar to communicating with them through the third eye. I believe it is through the third eye the entity speaks and since the person can not here ( it is taken in subconsciously thus making the person/people subconsciously moving the planchette.

I say this because the last time I went to use the board, I was quickly bored with it. I heard A answer me everytime. Then right after I started to move to what she just said. I said wth is the point of this now? lol And I put it away, haven't used it since.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Magickal Tools”