Communication tools and energies

Magical tools that we use in our workings
succupedia
Patron Deities: Lilith
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus

A trendy viral "challenge" that's quite popular these days are something called "Charlie Charlie Challenge". For the uninitiated, and for mundane people who just see that as something "scary", like the Ouija Board, this method is simple, but very potent.

Two pencils and a piece of paper is all you need. Add a candle to set the mood.

Just skip the "charlie" part of this particular method, and ask relevant questions to the spirit. There's a lot better methods with pen and paper, but start with this.

But...

...it's not the most reliable method out there, and I will explain why in the bottom of this article. I was just pointing out a suggestion and an idea, all though I have tried it a few times. For me it's "moving" between the layers within astral projecting, rather than my spirits moving the top pencil physically by themselves. The result may vary, depending on the capabilities of the spirit.

Most of us know what an Ouija Board is, right?

This method is different, because the spirits interact with you to move the pointer towards the letters to spell out words as a reply to your questions. But, the more people partaking in this method of communication, the less accurate it becomes. A slight push on the pointer by anyone in the group, makes the rest follow. Doing this solo makes it more accurate and if you can sense spirits on a physical level, it's easier for the spirit to lead you to correct letters to spell out a word for you. You will definitely know if it works.

...and the Pendulum method:

The short explanation of this method of communication is to let the spirit swing the pendulum at the direction that points to a "yes" or a "no", with an example that left is "no" and right is "yes" or vice versa.

For most magicians, this method and the Ouija Board method is more reliable than the "Charlie Charlie" method, which basically is a "poor man's version" of the Ouija Board and the Pendulum.

The reason for the Ouija Board and the Pendulum to work is in combination of possession - permanent or temporary - and cooperation between the spirits energy and your physical body. Most spirits doesn't have enough energy to move physical objects, or to push objects by brute force, unless there's an ethereal copy of that same object, which basically means that the spirit needs the energy of the object to physically interact with it in our physical dimension. That's the reason you can feel the spirit grabbing your clothes without your clothes to actually move. This is even more evident when we astral projecting to interact with our spirits.

"So, how do our spirits move objects?", some of you might ask.

As I see it, and experience this, spirits seems to use a pull-push-release technique to interact with our physical materials.

* Pull - Charge the energy from the physical object.
* Push - Push the energy charged towards the object.
* Release - Release the energy towards the object, making it move forward.

Poltergeist entities are experts in this area, but lacks the intelligence to send a proper message to the witnesses of this phenomenon. Maybe some of them just learned this ability and fooling around, like most of us would do when exploring new awesome abilities to play with.

Energies and spirit energies covers a lot of areas when it comes to functionality and mechanics, and it's easier to understand it when you interact with it on a daily basis. Unfortunately, few magicians talk about this and the reasons for that is something of a mystery.

Return to “Magickal Tools”