Magickal stole!

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Sometimes you just need to smile, and if a kittah does not do it, what will? So I have decided to start the Satanic Fraternity Of the Cat! here is a picture of the stole to be worn over your robes in ritual:
Stole.jpg
Stole.jpg (14.4 KiB) Viewed 4004 times
These patches have been approved for use with the various Orders and are as follows:

The Order of The Yin-Yang Cat:
catyinyang.jpg
catyinyang.jpg (102.03 KiB) Viewed 4004 times
The Order of the Santa Muerte Cat:
santaMeurte cat.jpg
santaMeurte cat.jpg (22.4 KiB) Viewed 4004 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Along with:

The Order Of The Cheshire Cat:
cheshirecat.jpg
cheshirecat.jpg (86.19 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
The Order Of The Maneki-Neko:
maneki-neko.jpg
maneki-neko.jpg (69.87 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
The Order of The Hellcat of course!):
Attachments
hellcatpatch.jpg
hellcatpatch.jpg (60.85 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Cool Idea.. That I might steal, by the power bestowed upon me by the order of The Chill Pug
And the Ping Pang Club
User3246

These patches have also been approved! feel free to add any kitteh related patches for subsequent approval!

The Order Of The Hissy Fit:
hissy fit.jpg
hissy fit.jpg (75.12 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
The Order Of The Crazy Cat Lady:
crazycatlady.jpg
crazycatlady.jpg (76.96 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
The Order Of Lucipurr:
lucipurr.png
lucipurr.png (101.08 KiB) Viewed 3636 times

User3246

Cerber wrote:Cool Idea.. That I might steal, by the power bestowed upon me by the order of The Chill Pug
And the Ping Pang Club
Haha! Yes we certainly could use a Satanic Brotherhood Of the Pug!! n ot to mention a Satanic fraternity of the Pit bulls!!

Cerber

Indeed, and then once or twice a year our brotherhood and your sisterhood should meet up for worship and after party, and then after party of the after party. I sense good vibe in this idea already.. :shiftydevil:
User3246

Cerber, you have just been elected President of the Satanic Fraternity Of The Chill Pug! Your stole color will be black edged with blue as follows:
bluestole.jpg
bluestole.jpg (26.16 KiB) Viewed 3985 times
Come up with some rules/challenges so people can earn those patches!! LOLOL! I will do the same for the Fraternity of the Cat. XD

Cerber

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Cerber, you have just been elected President of the Satanic Fraternity Of The Chill Pug!
Let's celebrate with some whiskey :crazy: Drinks for everyone!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Dance party!

[thumbnail]http://gph.is/2dutYMK[/thumbnail]
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven

Return to “Magickal Tools”