Package From Russia Arrived!!

Magical tools that we use in our workings
Calin

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Loka, I apologize! :p Some folks do not think humans are animals, much less the predators we are. They think we can opt out of the cycle of life just because we have a mind. So, I was not talking down to you, I just wanted to see where you were at, and if I was dealing with a vegan with no tolerance for meat eaters of any kind. I apologize if I seemed to be talking down to you. The fact is: if you eat a carrot, you have killed something very sacred, and a lot of vegans act like they are better because they only kill a plant. I have even been yelled at by meat-eaters because I said the auras of vegetarians are clearer and stronger to me than the aura of a meat eater (yes, they ARE, and I do not know why). So, this is a tricky topic to be sure. Yes, the Siberians eat EVERYTHING. I myself came from a coal-mining family in the Appalachians of West Virginia. I have eaten bear, deer, rabbit, squirrel, groundhog, raccoon, dove, pidgeon, and wild turkey. We used and ate everything, although I admit that I have eaten horse, lion, and other exotics out of curiosity, and as a sacred meal, to share in the energy and spirit of an animal. I am glad you care that these things were not farmed and the animals tortured to death, like the fox fur industry! I do respect animals, and I draw the line at lots of things.
I agree, to sustain life one needs to take life, be it plant or animal, it is that simple. How the sacrifice is made is what should matter, but sadly does not anymore. We process life in the millions everyday rather than acknowledge the individual life we consume. I think the old ways were the best, where animals and plants were thanked for their sacrifice, and treated with respect in life and in death. And wasting nothing.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yeah Calin I agree regarding the animal sacrifice. Things were so much more nature based back in the day. The old tribes did it right. Use all parts of the aninal and honor the life it gave to sustain them. Now we have factory farms and people who hunt purely for sport, not for sustenance. Both ways are such an affront and insult to these beings that we share our planet with. So many humans take them for granted. Treat the as if they are souless and unimportant. One of my own grandfather's thinks animals dont have souls because thats what his religion thaught him. Yet another reason for me to abhor the opressive and destructive system of organized religions. I hope one day we go back to our roots and back to a world where death is the last resort, and something done with empathy in mind for the target, instead of how its handled now. A world were humans sease to destroy nature and instead cohabitate with it, while helpingnit flourish. I think its not too late for important changes to take place in the world. The next generation needs to be more conscious, and impervious to their parents brainwashing, to lead our planet to a better age, a golden age in the distant future.
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Loving the pics, SH!!! I'm turning a subtle shade of green hehehe. :wink:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum

Return to “Magickal Tools”