Package From Russia Arrived!!

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Mag nificent! The claw necklace s small, but amazing. The bone beads are all matched perfectly, a good size, and nicely finished. I will certainly buy again. The silver needle is bigger than I wanted, but otherwise perfect. I wanted a sewing needle and it is close to a yarn needle. It is handmade, so I understand why it is larger. It is useable for what I want, so no problems. Yay!! The bonus beads are irregular shaped mammoth bone.
WIN_20180405_16_33_44_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180405_16_33_44_Pro.jpg (53.36 KiB) Viewed 4540 times
WIN_20180405_16_30_30_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180405_16_30_30_Pro.jpg (59.88 KiB) Viewed 4540 times
WIN_20180405_16_28_59_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180405_16_28_59_Pro.jpg (62.16 KiB) Viewed 4540 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

More pictures:
WIN_20180405_16_49_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180405_16_49_11_Pro.jpg (56.42 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
WIN_20180405_16_34_21_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180405_16_34_21_Pro.jpg (47.06 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
WIN_20180405_16_34_04_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180405_16_34_04_Pro.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

You went on a shopping spree? I'm a bit jealous of that claw necklace :ninja:
moonshadowlab

I like the necklace too. Where did you get your necklace from.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Very cool SH, I really like the needle there. I should really consider getting myself a few bones....oh well, someday
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Aww... forgive my unhappiness; I’m always sad to see animal bones. How were they sourced?
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246

[quote="Lokakisa"]Aww... forgive my unhappiness; I’m always sad to see animal bones. How were they sourced?[/quote

They were hunted for, Loka. All living things die. In Siberia, where these things come from, it is hunt or die. I am glad to give my money to those who need it for these things, and I know they use the entire animal. In Siberia, there are not many things you can make a living on other than this. The natives revere the animals, and they are a part of their magick and lives. I have human bones for my demons, too. Mutilation Surgeon Kodiak likes human bones that have been healed or deformed, and pictures of surgical repairs to bones as offerings. I get these things for the energy, and I can actually feel the spirit of the animals. They are part of my higher, non-physical DNA forever!

The things are gotten at Siberianative on Etsy. the claw necklace is one of a few left.

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

The claw necklace is super. The whole thing is amazing. I know some folks have strong feelings about hunting, as do I, but the Russians have been hunting fur bearing animals for thousands of years. Their bones are an integral part of Siberian shamanism. Do they have bird skulls by any chance?
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Aww... forgive my unhappiness; I’m always sad to see animal bones. How were they sourced?
They were hunted for, Loka. All living things die. In Siberia, where these things come from, it is hunt or die. I am glad to give my money to those who need it for these things, and I know they use the entire animal. In Siberia, there are not many things you can make a living on other than this. The natives revere the animals, and they are a part of their magick and lives. I have human bones for my demons, too. Mutilation Surgeon Kodiak likes human bones that have been healed or deformed, and pictures of surgical repairs to bones as offerings. I get these things for the energy, and I can actually feel the spirit of the animals. They are part of my higher, non-physical DNA forever!

The things are gotten at Siberianative on Etsy. the claw necklace is one of a few left.
Well that’s why I asked, to make sure it wasn’t just a fur farm or something. I had to wonder why it was predator bones versus the normal things someone would eat. Do they eat lynx and wolverine?
Btw I’m not stupid so the ”all living things die” was uncalled for. All I needed was more context to distinguish exploitation from sustainability.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246

Loka, I apologize! :p Some folks do not think humans are animals, much less the predators we are. They think we can opt out of the cycle of life just because we have a mind. So, I was not talking down to you, I just wanted to see where you were at, and if I was dealing with a vegan with no tolerance for meat eaters of any kind. I apologize if I seemed to be talking down to you. The fact is: if you eat a carrot, you have killed something very sacred, and a lot of vegans act like they are better because they only kill a plant. I have even been yelled at by meat-eaters because I said the auras of vegetarians are clearer and stronger to me than the aura of a meat eater (yes, they ARE, and I do not know why). So, this is a tricky topic to be sure. Yes, the Siberians eat EVERYTHING. I myself came from a coal-mining family in the Appalachians of West Virginia. I have eaten bear, deer, rabbit, squirrel, groundhog, raccoon, dove, pidgeon, and wild turkey. We used and ate everything, although I admit that I have eaten horse, lion, and other exotics out of curiosity, and as a sacred meal, to share in the energy and spirit of an animal. I am glad you care that these things were not farmed and the animals tortured to death, like the fox fur industry! I do respect animals, and I draw the line at lots of things.

Return to “Magickal Tools”