The Blue Katana.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

It is not my first sword, but it is my first katana. It has some very good reviews (on Amazon). The tiger is my personal spirit animal, and I have changed into an anthropomorphic tigress in the astral before. I must admit the little Demon carving on the scabbard just sealed the deal for me. XD Although it is fully functional and sharp, it will primarily be a magickal sword for me. This is the one I will be adding silver coins to, vessels for beings to fight beside me in battle. It reminds me most of Bane's blue hide and his magickal Hellborn blade. This one is so right for me in so many ways! I am very pleased with it.
bluesword.jpg
bluesword.jpg (78.4 KiB) Viewed 3954 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It's beautiful. That it has so many symbolic links to you makes it an amazingly personal tool, even though you bought it on Amazon. I hope your DC's find it as personal as you have.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

I don't think I could possibly get better for the price. It does have so many symbols that have meaning for me. It will be a cool project. DC Bane says he will help me with it, and all of my DCs and Demons can help me magick it for battle. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User3246

Yay! This just came in the mail. Bane is over in my apartment checking it out while I do errands. I just finished picking up some beautiful werewolf prints I finally had framed after they sat on a shelf for years. Werewolves are a passion of mine! 3 are AWESOME (and damn well should be for the price for framing!!), but one I returned for a chipped frame. I just survived the bad weather from Hurricane Flo which was TERRIBLE to live through with the level of neuropathy I now have, and certainly hope to be getting back to normal. It turned end-of-summer HOT suddenly and the steam is rising up in waves and BAKING me. :p I want to play with the sword some! *eyes Bane* I mean carefully unbox it and examine it safely. Heheh! Yes. That is what I mean! :devilgrin:

Return to “Magickal Tools”