My First "Demon" Altar

Magical tools that we use in our workings
sunman
Patron Deities: Dionysus
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas

It is not fancy, but is actually hidden inside of a bookshelf(from nosy family members). Its to Prince Stolas

sunman

43656727_547457535667831_5650682218427711488_n.jpg
43656727_547457535667831_5650682218427711488_n.jpg (43.92 KiB) Viewed 7571 times
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

sunman wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:11 am
43656727_547457535667831_5650682218427711488_n.jpg
I like it. It's simple and neat. Especially gets the point across.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Looks perfect! It has everything you need except maybe an incense burner.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
sunman

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:19 am
Looks perfect! It has everything you need except maybe an incense burner.
Thanks! Yeah, I have a few of those but I am having a hard time finding cedar incense. I have incense of literally everything but Cedar -_- :glaredevil: :angry:
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

You can get cedar incense on Amazon. Here's a link for some tibetan cedarwood incense. https://www.amazon.com/Tibetan-Cedar-Wo ... 598&sr=1-1
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Where did you get the colored jar candles? :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am
SH, those are called 7 Day candles and you can get them in just about any color. I buy most of mine from Amazon. I don't know where he got his, but that will help you. :)
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
User3246

TY, Raven. I buy white ones by the case, and would like colored ones now I have so many Demon Altars to provide for. I will check Amazon. they have pretty much everything, and if not Ebay will have it

sunman

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am
I get mine from Dollar Tree!

Return to “Magickal Tools”