Advanced Magickal Artifacts.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Now that I have a bit of money, I have been drawn to acquire some of the more expensive spelled artifacts from the estates of advanced magickal practitioners. I follow my nose. I found one focused on Lycanthropy, which is a long-time passion of mine. I can't wait to play with that one! I have found one connected to a pair of very ancient and wise dragons. I know they have quite a lot to teach me! Dragons are such tough and amazingly predatory beings, yet they also have great magick and a wisdom that is almost unsurpassed. I was overjoyed to acquire that one! There are a few 'surprises' coming, including one which is a lifetime piece...something I probably will never outgrow it has so much magick! Heheh! I have one which has two parts. One focuses on the mortal qualities of life, and the other focuses on the immortal ones. I can foresee many hours of play and study with these objects. They all sound like loads of fun. i'll let you know how it goes. :)
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Magickal Tools”