THE Crystal Ball

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I saw it on Ebay...a 150mm sucker made of reconstituted quartz. One that big and completely clear just does not exist in natural quartz any more. $50. You can't get glass for fifty buck nowadays, so it was quite a bargain. I have a few divination spells I am throwing on it from CH. It's amazing. My Demons are happy for me! The thing is HUUGE, and I am loving it! Heheh! It even came with that wooden stand. :devilgrin:

WIN_20181107_22_56_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181107_22_56_11_Pro.jpg (79.72 KiB) Viewed 5851 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

It looks beautiful. You seem to have a knack for finding great specimens at good prices. Let us know how it goes with divination.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Oh...My...Gosh! I have seen many stones in hobby stores that will say "reconstituted turquoise" and other semi-precious stones. My first reaction was, "Oh, if it isn't the Real Thing, I'm outtahere" It is the Real Thing! At a price that I sure couldn't afford otherwise!
That globe is Fan-Tas-Tic! May you get many, many years of enjoyment from it. :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
HurricanesGirl20
Patron Deities: Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Machaloth, Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

That's a super snazzy find! I've been torn for a long while as to whether I want a crystal ball or a scrying mirror :zen:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have both. I like this black scrying mirror, too.
WIN_20181108_09_08_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181108_09_08_09_Pro.jpg (78.56 KiB) Viewed 5817 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

I know this is old but that crystal ball is absolutely beautiful! Mine can only fit in the palm of my hand. Someday I’ll end up with a bigger one and a bigger scrying mirror as well. Price wise the small ones were all I could afford.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Ulala wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:45 pm
I know this is old but that crystal ball is absolutely beautiful! Mine can only fit in the palm of my hand. Someday I’ll end up with a bigger one and a bigger scrying mirror as well. Price wise the small ones were all I could afford.
But remember smaller can be just as powerful though. I'm sure you love your one just as much.

Mine is also small and fits in my palm, but it has shown me past lives of people that I could not have known about - I passed the info on to someone else who verified everything including the type of sand I could taste, the clothes that were worn, guns that were used etc etc.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Sengdroma wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:03 am
Ulala wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:45 pm
But remember smaller can be just as powerful though. I'm sure you love your one just as much.

Mine is also small and fits in my palm, but it has shown me past lives of people that I could not have known about - I passed the info on to someone else who verified everything including the type of sand I could taste, the clothes that were worn, guns that were used etc etc.
That’s true I do love mine even if it is small. Even if I did ever end up with a bigger one it’d still always hold a special spot in my heart. Like my first tarot deck I bought does.

Return to “Magickal Tools”