Hoodoo White Magic: Cut and Clear Spell.

White arts and healing spells and rituals
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Cut and Clear or Cut and Clean is a spell used to cut ties with negative energies or beings or habits and then cleaning yourself or life if anything to bring you back to that thing or anything that may linger from the thing in which you wish to cast out or banish from your life.

The Basics & Fundamentals

The supplies for this are very simple and because this spell is a more positive spell that is kind of low on the "better watch out for what you're doing" list then I'll also provide some herbs you can use in order to put oomph into the spell. You'll be needing:

One White Candle.
Herbs of Cleansing Energies.
Herbs of Opening Energies.
Herbs of Purity or Purifying Energies.
White Salt.
Black Salt.
Pink Salt. (Get a fucking shit load of Salt. Excuse my vulgarity but yea get a shit load.)

Now let's get into the specifics. You see some Herbs of cleansing to use would most likely be lemon slices or if you REALLY want this habit or person out of your life then use lemongrass. Herbs of opening energies are usually herbs who can help you open up parts of yourself to let things in as well as allow things out. This will be the thing that really unlatches whatever it is that is hooked onto you. A good herb or herbs would probably be mint just pure mint sprigs or leaves. Purifying or purity energies can be different in a way from cleansing energies as cleansing is like a real scrub down as purifying is more of "let this light burn things away" kind of way. Purifying herbs or herbs of purity usually involve white flowers ESPECIALLY white roses. The Lemon would be enough to cleanse by the white roses can really be a sign of purifying you and keeping yourself pure of this thing that latched onto you. Gives you relief. Now this may not be well known but the best Salt to use is any Salt that comes from mountains. Not from the ocean not sea salt though that can be utilized in other things but mountain salt or lime Himalayan salts are amazing. Each of different colors. Now as for the Candle you want your Candle to be white as a sign of purity and purifying energies. Once you have all these things you're all set! Now as for the fundamentals... this is how to perform or work the spell:

Step1:
Take a plate of some kind and fix the Candle onto that plate. Maybe before hand dress the Candle with certain oils and maybe bless it a bit which I'll put down below after this. In order to fix the Candle to the plate just take a match and melt a few drops off the bottom and place it on top of the melted wax droplets.
Step2:
Start making 3 circles of salt around the Candle blessing each ring as you go around. Staring with black Salt as a strong symbolic way of saying self and protecting yourself and ridding yourself of this negativity and nastiness on a more physical level. The second would be pink as in a symbol of emotional purification and protection. The next is white for a more spiritual kind of purification and protection. Remember to bless each ring as you go which I'll teach you after the basics and fundamentals.
Step3:
Next comes the herbs. Bless each herb as you lay them on the Salt around the Candle. I advise you to start with laying down a lot of lemongrass and give it blessings with the intent to purify this negativity this will be the cutting ties. Then, start laying down mint over the lemon grass and give them a blessing that will allow whatever negativity to unlatch and be ready to be pushed out of the aspect of yourself. After all this, lay the white roses all around the Candle and on top of the mint and lemon and bless those with the intent to purify yourself and keep purity around you and within you so that they may repel this thing in which you are banishing. Once all this is done kind of pray over the work to push the aspect of your intent within the whole thing to really piece it together then light the Candle to cast it.

This is a very simple work right? Right. Well at least I hope you think it is! Now that you kind of know what to do it's time to move on from the basics and fundamentals and get to the tips and tricks to empower it. This means the days to work the spell. How you can work it. And what oils or blessings you can say or use to dress and empower the working as you're making it.

Tips & Tricks

First off the best days to work this working or spell is Sundays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays. Why? Sunday is the BEST day to work this as it is tied to the sun and purity and such, it shall empower the roses and lemongrass to really burn and wash away all that spiritual gunk and emotional funk out. Wednesday is for community and communication, relations and friendships as it is tied to mercury, you can utilize this energy to kind of empower the mint to allow the spell to really open up holes to allow the negative energy to be expelled which the spell will do for you. Saturday is tied to Saturn which is a stern energy of self. You can utilize this energy to work the sense of self and really works well to empower the Salt to protect you from it returning and to ward it off and keep it from you or from you.

Oils:

https://artoftheroot.com/collections/oi ... an-rituals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://artoftheroot.com/products/purif ... an-rituals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blessings:

This will only be small intent invocations for each item if you wish to learn how to bless visit a post I made in Love Magick it's the second post I made in a three post chain procedure that gave useful Hoodoo sweetening spells.

White Candle: May it provide light to purge the darkness and help empower the purity of this work to drive out all evil and negativity. *Amen*
Black Salt: Let it Drive out all bodily urges to return to (target) and protect me forevermore from (target) let it build a wall around me and keep this (person/substance) away from (or out of) my body. *Amen*
Pink Salt: Let it cleanse my mind from craving to return to (target) let it forevermore be a wall to protect me to be emotionally harmed by (target) let it cut the ties and no longer allow and power over me from (target). *Amen*
White Salt: Allow it purify me and my aura. Let it drive the negativity out of my spirit and ward off (target) from me may it stay up forevermore and protect me from (target) never allowing them to return to my life. *Amen*
Lemongrass: Let it drive out and scrub away (target) let it diminish all ties between me and (target) clean my aura, body, and mind of them. *Amen*
Mint Leaves or Sprigs: May they open up both possibilities and holes within me. Let me be open to drive out (target) that has latched onto me. Let me be open to remove them,
give me the power to banish their ties from me, body, mind, and spirit. *Amen*
White Roses: May its energy and purity drive out the negativity of (target) let it drive out the ties and the darkness that lingers. Let it preserve me and keep my mind and spirit pure. May I no longer be compelled to return. *Amen*
Oils: May they drive out and banish the forces that have affected me. May they cut the ties and force them out of my life as I dress this candle let them empower my will and workings and end (target's) grip on me. *Amen*

Thats about all I can tell you. I could tell you more but the rest is just small tips that would really just involve symbolism. Any other tips I could tell would be on how to work it... now as you know I told you what days to work the spells but on these days just say certain prayers or things such as that or just kind of channel your intent over the spell and let the piece of the intent you're channeling or the prayer you're saying relays with the energies of that day. Also, think of the corresponding herbs that deal with that day as well to empower those as you are working the spell. I hope with was helpful and I hope you enjoyed reading ^^
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Catamite wrote:Cut and Clear or Cut and Clean is a spell used to cut ties with negative energies or beings or habits and then cleaning yourself or life if anything to bring you back to that thing or anything that may linger from the thing in which you wish to cast out or banish from your life.

The Basics & Fundamentals

The supplies for this are very simple and because this spell is a more positive spell that is kind of low on the "better watch out for what you're doing" list then I'll also provide some herbs you can use in order to put oomph into the spell. You'll be needing:

One White Candle.
Herbs of Cleansing Energies.
Herbs of Opening Energies.
Herbs of Purity or Purifying Energies.
White Salt.
Black Salt.
Pink Salt. (Get a fucking shit load of Salt. Excuse my vulgarity but yea get a shit load.)

Now let's get into the specifics. You see some Herbs of cleansing to use would most likely be lemon slices or if you REALLY want this habit or person out of your life then use lemongrass. Herbs of opening energies are usually herbs who can help you open up parts of yourself to let things in as well as allow things out. This will be the thing that really unlatches whatever it is that is hooked onto you. A good herb or herbs would probably be mint just pure mint sprigs or leaves. Purifying or purity energies can be different in a way from cleansing energies as cleansing is like a real scrub down as purifying is more of "let this light burn things away" kind of way. Purifying herbs or herbs of purity usually involve white flowers ESPECIALLY white roses. The Lemon would be enough to cleanse by the white roses can really be a sign of purifying you and keeping yourself pure of this thing that latched onto you. Gives you relief. Now this may not be well known but the best Salt to use is any Salt that comes from mountains. Not from the ocean not sea salt though that can be utilized in other things but mountain salt or lime Himalayan salts are amazing. Each of different colors. Now as for the Candle you want your Candle to be white as a sign of purity and purifying energies. Once you have all these things you're all set! Now as for the fundamentals... this is how to perform or work the spell:

Step1:
Take a plate of some kind and fix the Candle onto that plate. Maybe before hand dress the Candle with certain oils and maybe bless it a bit which I'll put down below after this. In order to fix the Candle to the plate just take a match and melt a few drops off the bottom and place it on top of the melted wax droplets.
Step2:
Start making 3 circles of salt around the Candle blessing each ring as you go around. Staring with black Salt as a strong symbolic way of saying self and protecting yourself and ridding yourself of this negativity and nastiness on a more physical level. The second would be pink as in a symbol of emotional purification and protection. The next is white for a more spiritual kind of purification and protection. Remember to bless each ring as you go which I'll teach you after the basics and fundamentals.
Step3:
Next comes the herbs. Bless each herb as you lay them on the Salt around the Candle. I advise you to start with laying down a lot of lemongrass and give it blessings with the intent to purify this negativity this will be the cutting ties. Then, start laying down mint over the lemon grass and give them a blessing that will allow whatever negativity to unlatch and be ready to be pushed out of the aspect of yourself. After all this, lay the white roses all around the Candle and on top of the mint and lemon and bless those with the intent to purify yourself and keep purity around you and within you so that they may repel this thing in which you are banishing. Once all this is done kind of pray over the work to push the aspect of your intent within the whole thing to really piece it together then light the Candle to cast it.

This is a very simple work right? Right. Well at least I hope you think it is! Now that you kind of know what to do it's time to move on from the basics and fundamentals and get to the tips and tricks to empower it. This means the days to work the spell. How you can work it. And what oils or blessings you can say or use to dress and empower the working as you're making it.

Tips & Tricks

First off the best days to work this working or spell is Sundays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays. Why? Sunday is the BEST day to work this as it is tied to the sun and purity and such, it shall empower the roses and lemongrass to really burn and wash away all that spiritual gunk and emotional funk out. Wednesday is for community and communication, relations and friendships as it is tied to mercury, you can utilize this energy to kind of empower the mint to allow the spell to really open up holes to allow the negative energy to be expelled which the spell will do for you. Saturday is tied to Saturn which is a stern energy of self. You can utilize this energy to work the sense of self and really works well to empower the Salt to protect you from it returning and to ward it off and keep it from you or from you.

Oils:

https://artoftheroot.com/collections/oi ... an-rituals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://artoftheroot.com/products/purif ... an-rituals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Blessings:

This will only be small intent invocations for each item if you wish to learn how to bless visit a post I made in Love Magick it's the second post I made in a three post chain procedure that gave useful Hoodoo sweetening spells.

White Candle: May it provide light to purge the darkness and help empower the purity of this work to drive out all evil and negativity. *Amen*
Black Salt: Let it Drive out all bodily urges to return to (target) and protect me forevermore from (target) let it build a wall around me and keep this (person/substance) away from (or out of) my body. *Amen*
Pink Salt: Let it cleanse my mind from craving to return to (target) let it forevermore be a wall to protect me to be emotionally harmed by (target) let it cut the ties and no longer allow and power over me from (target). *Amen*
White Salt: Allow it purify me and my aura. Let it drive the negativity out of my spirit and ward off (target) from me may it stay up forevermore and protect me from (target) never allowing them to return to my life. *Amen*
Lemongrass: Let it drive out and scrub away (target) let it diminish all ties between me and (target) clean my aura, body, and mind of them. *Amen*
Mint Leaves or Sprigs: May they open up both possibilities and holes within me. Let me be open to drive out (target) that has latched onto me. Let me be open to remove them,
give me the power to banish their ties from me, body, mind, and spirit. *Amen*
White Roses: May its energy and purity drive out the negativity of (target) let it drive out the ties and the darkness that lingers. Let it preserve me and keep my mind and spirit pure. May I no longer be compelled to return. *Amen*
Oils: May they drive out and banish the forces that have affected me. May they cut the ties and force them out of my life as I dress this candle let them empower my will and workings and end (target's) grip on me. *Amen*

Thats about all I can tell you. I could tell you more but the rest is just small tips that would really just involve symbolism. Any other tips I could tell would be on how to work it... now as you know I told you what days to work the spells but on these days just say certain prayers or things such as that or just kind of channel your intent over the spell and let the piece of the intent you're channeling or the prayer you're saying relays with the energies of that day. Also, think of the corresponding herbs that deal with that day as well to empower those as you are working the spell. I hope with was helpful and I hope you enjoyed reading ^^
'' Cat thank you for Listing White Magic Spells Now with . The Clear in Cut Spell its one that that Works Very Well ' I have tried this one a Few times over the Years it Works for Different things also Not just Cutting ties with Someone you Can Also Use it with Bath Oils Soaps ' It is How every Something that has to be done more then One Time it Would Depend on your Situation at that Time people Need it for different Reasons but it works will it helped Me Out greatly

When My Childs father tried to Kid Nap Me and My Son who was One years old at The Time telling me He Wanted us to Die Together He Got the Help that He needed But The Spell came in Handy for me after it Was Over and Done with it Was then '' I was able to Do Some Spell Work On him to Make him Stay away from Me and my Son this Spell Came after Doing Some really Dark Magic On him First because it Was Necessary To Tie Up all Ends before Casting a Clear Cut Spell to Make Sure everything Would be taking Care of on My End Because He Needed to Move On Away from me and My Son but Everything Worked Out Find for me and my Son So Yes ' I agree knowing how to Cast Spells can help you in More ways then One :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Catamite

@Velle

That's amazing. You are right though I mean Cut n' Clear can also be considering black magic depending on the usage like cutting out a lover of your partner who he is cheating on you with ya know?? And I'm sorry to hear about the father of your son it's horrible that someone like that is out there doing such things.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Catamite wrote:@Velle

That's amazing. You are right though I mean Cut n' Clear can also be considering black magic depending on the usage like cutting out a lover of your partner who he is cheating on you with ya know?? And I'm sorry to hear about the father of your son it's horrible that someone like that is out there doing such things.
' Thank Cat He just Needed to Get some help his Mind was Messed Up alone with Other things but its better Today ' He's not a problem anymore and Yes Clear Cut Spells Can be used as Black Magic because you can Use it to Remove Somebody out your life against their Free Well . but it Still helps to know how to Cast white and Black Magic spells :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I know we have said this before but I want to just bring the point home again. If we take spells from someone else (even if we re-word it) we have to give credit to the original author and link back to their page.

I bring this up because I have this exact spell in my spell book (a few differences) from Talis Mcknight.

Let's all remember to be respectful to those that put these out there for us.
Catamite

DoubleD wrote:I know we have said this before but I want to just bring the point home again. If we take spells from someone else (even if we re-word it) we have to give credit to the original author and link back to their page.

I bring this up because I have this exact spell in my spell book (a few differences) from Talis Mcknight.

DoubleD I can assure you this exact spell is common knowledge and you trying to pin plagiarism on me is quite insulting... I have never seen this spell coming from Mr. McKnight at ALL and I'm not claiming it is something that I just outright invented. This was one of the first things I learned coming into Hoodoo because it's simply a very common spells in fact all of my posts are usually on common spells I don't like to share my own personal rituals... I do know of Mr. McKnight but NEVER in my life have I seen this from him and not only that but I can assure you this is not
His trademarked spell. I firmly believe no one can actually claim the base of the cut and clear spell as their own trademark simply because of how common it is.
Catamite

Catamite wrote:
DoubleD wrote:I know we have said this before but I want to just bring the point home again. If we take spells from someone else (even if we re-word it) we have to give credit to the original author and link back to their page.

DoubleD I can assure you this exact spell is common knowledge and you trying to pin plagiarism on me is quite insulting... I have never seen this spell coming from Mr. McKnight at ALL and I'm not claiming it is something that I just outright invented. This was one of the first things I learned coming into Hoodoo because it's simply a very common spells in fact all of my posts are usually on common spells I don't like to share my own personal rituals... I do know of Mr. McKnight but NEVER in my life have I seen this from him and not only that but I can assure you this is not
His trademarked spell. I firmly believe no one can actually claim the base of the cut and clear spell as their own trademark simply because of how common it is.
^ also, Juicy fruit gum was a spell that was presented as a trademark lucky mojo spell this is not a trademark for Mr. McKnight and even still this was not learned from him I did not learn this spell from him I was not taught by him though I have used him as reference for certain research points this still is not something that was acquired by me from him. I f I were to sit here each time giving credit for each and every single little spell it'll be like writing down who was the first person to make spaghetti, or meatloaf, or hamburgers every time you give your own recipe for each these things are really common Hoodoo and I only post common Hoodoo with my own twists it's like cooking recipes the only thing that was personally presented (not created) was the juicy fruit gum spell which was presented by Lucky Mojo forums and that was literally it. >.> I can't give credit to anyone because like simple house hold foods I don't know who the Hell created the goddamn original so I'd really appreciate you no attacking me. Thanks. -_-
user1876

Cat thanks for Posting on Clear Cut Spells ' again This Spell is One Of the Many Spells that ' I 've been using for Years Now it Works Very Well depending on what you Need it for but again Yes it Can be used in a Dark Way When '' I Used it in a Dark Way at that Time it Was Something that Was needed to be Done that Way because I had to Get this Person Out of My Life it Was passed a Need for me it Was a Must '' But Again thank you for posting :cloud:

Return to “White and Healing Magick”