Allergic to Reiki???

White arts and healing spells and rituals
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

i'm totally happy to be a guinea pig but I've only got partial void energy- i think its cosmic. Of the few people i know of who have void energy or eldritch are basically on tumblr; chaosjelly, lethe- from elysium conjures and some others- sordhent- who had eldritch isn't around anymore. I was reading the wu ji reiki thread and it looks fascinating - I would love to learn more about it. It really does seem like a viable solution to the eldritch and void issues- especially as you said it work with the shadow of reiki. And i agree with the nullifying void effect as well Aprophis.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Heretique wrote:i'm totally happy to be a guinea pig but I've only got partial void energy- i think its cosmic. Of the few people i know of who have void energy or eldritch are basically on tumblr; chaosjelly, lethe- from elysium conjures and some others- sordhent- who had eldritch isn't around anymore. I was reading the wu ji reiki thread and it looks fascinating - I would love to learn more about it. It really does seem like a viable solution to the eldritch and void issues- especially as you said it work with the shadow of reiki. And i agree with the nullifying void effect as well Aprophis.
I will talk with Telomar sometime this week, and also talk to Akelta, and see if she's ok with us setting up a time for a group chat, so we can test Wuji out on people and see what happens. :)

My only request is that any guinea pig would please, write up your experiences on the Wuji Reiki thread afterward. :)
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

yeah absolutely

Return to “White and Healing Magick”