Heart Healing Help?

White arts and healing spells and rituals
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Shazam! That is quite a project you've set for yourself! (bowing with respect in your direction) My heart chakra has taken something of a beating in recent times. (He said, accepting the "Understatement Of The Year" award) Mainly the result of some fundamental Truths being shown to me, stripped of illusion and self-serving lies. This LHP stuff isn't all cotton candy and free pony rides. :devilshock:

But it's work that HAS to be done if I am serious about my Path, and now, Lord Satan has made it quite clear that, if I'm ready to do some Heavy Lifting, He'll make sure I don't irreparably break myself in the process. Does that make it easier? Nope. Will I get cotton candy and free pony rides at the end? (Sound of demonic chortling in the background)

I am sending you my love and admiration, for whatever that is worth, I sincerely hope it will give you a bit of extra strength as you move forward with your amazing project...

For myself, I am in a place I have never been before. The "future" has never been cloudier, nor the "present" more clear.

"Do. The. Right. Thing. And not by anyone's lights but your own."

Do I get bonus points for quoting myself? :confuseddevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Passchendaele wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:19 am
Shazam! That is quite a project you've set for yourself! (bowing with respect in your direction) My heart chakra has taken something of a beating in recent times. (He said, accepting the "Understatement Of The Year" award) Mainly the result of some fundamental Truths being shown to me, stripped of illusion and self-serving lies. This LHP stuff isn't all cotton candy and free pony rides. :devilshock:

But it's work that HAS to be done if I am serious about my Path, and now, Lord Satan has made it quite clear that, if I'm ready to do some Heavy Lifting, He'll make sure I don't irreparably break myself in the process. Does that make it easier? Nope. Will I get cotton candy and free pony rides at the end? (Sound of demonic chortling in the background)

I am sending you my love and admiration, for whatever that is worth, I sincerely hope it will give you a bit of extra strength as you move forward with your amazing project...

For myself, I am in a place I have never been before. The "future" has never been cloudier, nor the "present" more clear.

"Do. The. Right. Thing. And not by anyone's lights but your own."

Do I get bonus points for quoting myself? :confuseddevil:
Thank you, I appreciate that!

Yeah it's been a pretty interesting road so far. There has been lots of ick surfacing each month to be witnessed healed and put to rest.

I didn't realize how inwardly I was focused until I got to the heart center. Heart center is all about relationships and suddenly I realized that I had been so focused on myself in this process that I was feeling a little lonely and didn't know it.

It feels great to reach back out to my friends and community and people online to talk about this stuff as I think that sharing and relating with community is a huge part of the healing process.

So thank you for your affirmation! It really does help!

:grouphug:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Flux wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:31 am
Red6joker wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:57 am
I guess I will toss my two cents in.

I have not used crystals for healing per-say so I have no real opinion on that one, I have found shadow work to be the best though. I went from being crushed due to well trust issues with my now ex wife, a little over two months ago to right now being alright and understanding of what happened. If I did not do the shadow work I would still be a crazy depressed mess after what she did, but now I am starting over with my life and understanding what is important and that this needed to happen in the end.

Well I hope this makes sense, pretty much shadow work is a great healing and eye opening experience.
Thank you! Can I ask what your process is for shadow work?
Hmm, for what I did, I drew a seal and bloodied it and called on that entity to show me the truth of myself. Some mantra chanting was involved as well. This was probably the most eye opening experience I have had with shadow work.

I have also managed some shadow work by having the intent of seeing my "self" when I can get into a deep enough trance.

I know Alkelta has a few blog posts to somewhere -.-
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Flux wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 am

Thank you so much for sharing! I am most definitely working with Leviathan in my process as he is one of my main guides.

I think I will ask him to take me deeper into the my heart shadow.

:death2:

You’re very welcome! I’m excited for you and your journey throughout this project. That’s so wonderful! I’m curious to continue to hear your experiences, he is so profound to work with.

I have to say the first week I committed to working with Leviathan on my heart I had one of the hardest emotional two weeks ever. It hit seemingly out of nowhere and made me a puddle but it was life changing. I forgot to mention I did a lot of baths throughout my heart healing focus especially if I started getting overwhelmed. I love working with water. I would bathe in darkness playing wave sounds, connecting to water, pulling energy through me, which Leviathan would often guide me through it. I found incredible results from it.

I wish you all the best and I love this thread it’s great to hear all the ways people approach it :cuteghost:

Return to “White and Healing Magick”