Need a powerful love spell

The place for love spells and rituals of seduction.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

ophidia wrote:Everyone here has offered wonderful well-meaning advice, but sometimes it may fall on deaf ears. May I suggest you do an "open call" spell to attract love into your life instead? It is less dangerous, more ethical, and if he truly is someone you are meant to be with, it will help as well.

What you wrote really reminded me of my past mindset, so I hope I can dissuade you...

4 years ago, I was around 14 and was hopelessly infatuated with a boy, at that point I didn't care about ethics, I wanted what I wanted, despite reading warnings from lots of people. So I cast a spell. It was awfully potent. The love that resulted was pure destruction and obsession. It was not healthy, caused a lot of trouble, and was terribly difficult to reverse because of the way I did it. When you try to change someone too much, they may react in strange and unexpected ways. Think Murphy's Law.

The open call love spell was much better, because it didn't really impose on anyone's free will, and only encouraged natural inclinations.

So, please, don't fall into this trap! What you think you need now may not be what you really need. Relying on others for your happiness and mental well-being is a very slippery slope...please, consider the advice everyone in this thread has mentioned. Take care.
Well said and a wonderful choice instead of a imposing love spell. I hope he considers this, or he should at least heed all of our warnings.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Vixen wrote:It's just weird.

Glazed donut of a person they would be;
Reallllly sweet and sugary to your chaotic mind AT FIRST TASTE!!!...

but ..with a giant gaping hole in their center. that you will eventually reach...

not so delicious once the brain chemicals wear off and you realize what relationships actually involve.
Damn, she has a way with words, and brevity!!! This is an art form. And it can only be practiced by a writer who takes words seriously and considers her words, and her readers, before posting
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Maria

Hello, dear! I take everything as you've written. If he abandoned and betrayed you in hard times, no matter of his personality, it is not a love spell that he deserves... Respect yourself, heal yourself and thank the Universe, your demon or angel guardians, or whoever you believe in for keeping away this person from you. Otherwise you may attract him de nouveau and he'll come back to you the same as he is - may be charismatic, may be sometimes loveable, but having in his pocket his betrayal inclinations. It's not good for you. Good luck!

Return to “Love Magick”