Me, and the Baphomet

The place for love spells and rituals of seduction.
666iseduceyou
Patron Deities: Baphomet, Lucifer, Satan, Lilith
Your favourite Demon?: My Incubus, helping me masturbate

Is it weird, that everytime I see imagery of the Baphomet, I get reeeeally aroused, and I can't do anything to stop it. I am a man, but would rather be a woman. The Baphomet for me symbolizes the perfect balance of things, with his Phallus and breasts. I even bought myself a little statue and build a small shrine where i pray and connect with my sexual energy. Anyone who can relate to the topic?
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

It's not so weird so don't think it is. There are plenty that do that also. The world is a big place. When it comes to spiritual sex or something like that it can happen to me to even if in this mundane world I prefer females.
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

666iseduceyou wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:52 am
Is it weird, that everytime I see imagery of the Baphomet, I get reeeeally aroused, and I can't do anything to stop it. I am a man, but would rather be a woman. The Baphomet for me symbolizes the perfect balance of things, with his Phallus and breasts. I even bought myself a little statue and build a small shrine where i pray and connect with my sexual energy. Anyone who can relate to the topic?
Oh I am so glad I found this thread, I have some great news for you.

Have you ever heard of the term transgender? It means someone is not the gender they were assigned at birth. If you've been told you were a man your whole life but it feels incorrect and you want to be a woman, trans woman would be the correct term. The perfect balance you see in Baphomet is attainable for yourself through hormone therapy. I suggest doing lots of research on the side effects (positive and negative) before going to the right doctor, so you know what to expect.

And it's common to self-doubt, "I'm not woman enough," but the truth is what makes one more masculine or feminine is cultural. In today's world cis women (or women who were assigned female at birth) are allowed to be tomboys and gender non-conforming, so it's a double standard to say trans women can't and still be women. You know yourself better than anyone who questions your path, that goes for gender and sexuality too.

Of course, there are other experiences outside of just trans man and trans woman. Nonbinary is an umbrella term for those outside the gender binary as we know it, as well as androgynous (mix of masculine/feminine) and agender (those without gender at all). I hope this helps any and lets you know there are millions of people who can relate.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

666iseduceyou wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:52 am
Man if I could just give you my chest, we'd both have our ideal forms.

No, it's not weird. If it makes you happy, do it more! I hope you find your peace, friend.

Return to “Love Magick”