Hoodoo Sweetening Spells: Honey Jars & Sugar Bowls

The place for love spells and rituals of seduction.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

First off read my first post in this Hoodoo Red Magic chain post procedure please for helpful information. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my second chain post this one will feature two common Sweetening Spells. Enjoy!

Honey Jars: The Fundamentals & Basics

The fundamentals of honey jars should already be known if I'm being honest. It's in the name and should be in common knowledge haha. Honey, Jar, Link to the target. These are the foundations of the spell, the thing that makes the spell work however is the herbal spirits in which you will be working with to make this work. Hoodoo comes from rootwork which is based entirely on working with herbal spirits and such. Now, as in for what blend of herbs and such to use that's entirely up to you, all I can say is use love herbs. I'll teach you more about herbs after the basics and fundamentals of both of these spells. However, we must specify these foundations of this spell first. Here's the specifics:

- The Jar need to have a metal lid for you'll be burning candles onto it

- The Honey surprisingly enough doesn't have to be honey, you can also make a "Sweet Jar Spell" which is filled with molasses or syrup or some other sweet and encasing substance but sweet jars aren't the exactly same as honey jars. Keep that in mind.

- The Link will need a petition paper to state your intentions and such this is kind of like the hoodoo invocation and I'll teach you about the petition paper down below once again after the basics of the 2 spells. Other than the petition you also need a personal link so that means a piece of fabric they wear a lot, a sample of their body, or just a signature of their's.

Now that you know the fundamentals it's time I taught you the basics, how to create and work the honey jars and also its usage. Let's start with the usage, honey jars like all sweetening spells can be the most versatile of spells because it can be used for other things other than love. Sweetening, you use this to make someone sweeter to you as well whether getting admiration of work ethic from you or a client's boss or getting that one bitchy neighbor to get off of you or your client's back. Sweetening spells can be very versatile, it all just depends on what you put in them and what your intentions are. The basics of making the jar should be already known, at least with what you put it in it but there is also BLESSINGS in which you can put on the herbs and the jar itself and other things as well which I can teach you. The blessings will be featured with the other things after the basics. I'll teach you both Christian and non depending on what you decide. Now as in for working and creating you have to put a soul into any spell in Hoodoo and by soul I mean you need to kind of force out your intention and push its being and it's energy into the spell once completely which will make the spell kind of work as a vessel and your intentions as the soul. The working with honey jars deals with candles. If it's for your boss you can put White blessed or anointed candles for forgiveness of your past mistakes or yellow for friendship which can also be blessed and anointed, for lovers you can put pink or red blessed and/or anointed. Which I will say again will be taught to you after the basics. There's also certain days you can work the candles. The best days for sweetening spells in general are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. For lovers exclusively you can work Red candles on Friday to help them with *ahem* *ahem* "intimacy". Mondays are tied to emotions and the moon, white candles for forgiveness or past mistakes or pink for tender love. Wednesdays deal with communication and friendship so once again pink for love or yellow for a sign of friendship and communication. Fridays are tied to Venus, sensuality, sexuality, and intimacy. Burn red candles on the jar for help with "intimacy". And that's about all there is to know about Honey Jars... the rest will of course be after the basics.

Sugar Bowls: The Fundamentals & Basics

Sugar Bowls are different than honey jars tho you can make sugar jars they are different in the sense that sugar is used in a magic known as cooking/baking/sugar magic. As you can tell by now, Sugar Bowls deal. with. cooking. This type of Hoodoo deals direct infusion of influence, honey jars are distanced influence with intentional infusion. You fuse your intentions into the jar then work the spells on certain days. With this one however you infuse your intentions, bake up a batch of cookies or a cake, and then feed it to the target. For sugar bowls you obviously need the link to the target, a bowl, and some sugar. These are the foundations. Now let's get into specifics! Here's what's up:

- The Bowl, is a bowl, is a bowl, is a bowl, is a bowl, is a bowl.... or a jar.

- The Sugar, you need this to bake, it would be best not to make any replacements because artificial ingredients do have magical usage but not for this

- The Link, petition paper, personal link. The only difference is that you'll be using this sugar to bake and make someone eat it. So with samples of their body if you go that route PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put that in a little cloth satchel or something, if not then gross.

The Honey Jar post featured all the info on when I'm going to tell you about blessings and this and that and blah so this one will be quite simple and short since it literally is nothing but the basics. Sugar Bowls just like most sweetening spells are very versatile, they can be used to make peaceful homes if a family constantly has conflicts. It can settle fights between lovers and more. Even to appease you or your client's bitchy neighbor or boss. How to work it is simple. Just like honey jars certain days are the best days to work them, put energy into them and to make them. Sugar bowls can be worked like honey jars over a period of time on certain days just to reeeeaaally invigorate it with that nice TLC sweetening energy before baking it, just make sure to keep it sanitary remember that someone will be eating this. As for candles, usually a trio of candles that have colors which correspond to certain days around the bowl can be nice and also things such as that depending on your intentions. Just like the Honey Jar you have to give it a soul so once again you may put a cloth over the sugar and put your hand on it or just kind of hold up the bowl with both hands whatever you wish just force the energy and being of the intention of that spell into the sugar in order to make the spell happen. once done with everything bake whatever item you wish and maybe bless it. Once again the blessings are coming up after the basics... which, actually are already done!

Dirt of the Dead & the Herbal Spirits: The Power Behind Your Spells.

So, I can't give you trademarked secret recipes I can only tell you where to start... Sorryyy! I can also tell you usage of certain herbs and things such as that, but right now let's focus on the things you weren't suspecting. Graveyard Dirt, very very versatile ingredient. It just depends on the grave from which you exchange with. Notice that, EXCHANGE, not take. What ever you take from an altar must be replaced same goes for the graves of people who have moved on. :skull: The dirt of a man or woman in the military is usually used to do black magic, as in for love spells, which you usually put graveyard dirt in first into a sweet jar spell or honey jar spell. For this will be like the foundation. Usually the graves of children or those who were infants are used. These spirits can help you by bringing the mood of innocence to love, and such. Now as in for herbs and herbal spirits.. There's simply too many to list so I won't go down the whole line, maybe I'll make a post about herbal uses soon but I won't list the uses here for I'd rather leave it up to you to communicate with nature to find their uses for yourself.

Anointing & Blessing: Herbs & Candles.

Anointing is the simple of act of taking whatever mixture of herbal oils within your palm then massaging it into or onto whatever it that you want to hold or give off, candles, completed jars, and petition papers are usually things that get anointed, herbs are usually blessed rather than anointed, and petition papers don't need blessings since it's basically the invocation of the spell. If you wish to do blessings to help enhance your work then I promise you once you're done with at least 5 spells you'll feel like a priest. Here's the Christian and Non-Christian blessings and how to perform them:

Blessings are basically invocations of spirits to help aid your work. By blessing the herbs, jar/bowl, and candle you are asking the spirits or God to help you with your work. Basically the blessings work like this, you pick up the object you wish to place then above it you make the sign of the cross but as if the cross was laying in the air above the object, usually you'll face the north or east with your workings. In Christian blessing you simple make the sign of the cross and speak an invocation like so:

- In the name of the father (north or forward) the son (the south or towards you) and the holy (east or right) spirit (west or the left) I call upon the powers of God (OR) I call upon the help of the spirits, the guides, guardians, angels and ancestors; to help me bless this (insert herb) so that it may help my client/or self (insert client's name WHILST focusing on them as a person and individual) by (insert usage of the herb) Amen.

As for a none Christian blessing it goes the same way except you HAVE to face the north, at least that's how I do it, the none Christian blessing can go this way (my personal belief is that all blessings are best done through the left hand and I'll tell you why later) :

"Wind" (North) "Earth" (South pull your palm towards you then flip it to where it faces the Earth) "Fire" (East move you hand to the east) "Water" (West move your hand up and over like the sun is rising and setting make sure your hand lands in the west on it's "back" meaning palm faces upward then gently clasp it shut.) *raise your hand above the object in the center of where all the directions cross (the crossroads) and say, "I call from the crossroads of life so that the spirits, the guides, guardians, and ancestors may here me so that they may help me bless (herb) so that it may help my client (client's name) to (purpose of herb) *during this you do the hand movement of the north to the south* as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west let this blessing be true *as you say this move your hand from the south to the east then make the setting sun motion with your hand by moving it form the east to the west.*

That is how you bless your herbs and materials. Now, as to why I told you to use your left hand is because when it comes to magic the left hand is where psychic transactions are made, Vodou teaches me this and I trust it's teachings so I always used my left hand. As in for the hand motions, the north represents everything outside of the tangible as the south is the opposite, the east represents the beginning of a person and change as they start to more or less find themselves as the west is where understanding and resolution is found. Each one of these things correspond with the elements, Wind, Earth, Fire, Water.

Petition Papers: The Rootworker's Invocation.

There are two types of petition papers, drawing and banishing. The difference between the two is the invocations/mantras and how it's made. Now by "made" I don't mean you'll literally be making paper I mean you'll be preparing a petition. It's very simple you take paper, usually people say you need unprinted brown paper but that doesn't really matter. If it is then make sure none of the sides are cut by machinery, this means you'll be ripping the paper. Now the difference between banishing and drawing is the direction in which you do things. In this case you pull it towards you. as you rip the paper pull it towards you, will you do that say your intentions with making the petition paper. "Lover Return" or "Become Sweeter" or if you're a game of thrones fan my personal favorite is "Bend the Knee" :lol: even as you turn the paper spin it clockwise towards you. rip off another side "Invocation" so on so forth until you have a clean piece of paper. Now you write the targets name usually in red ink if it deals with love, try to keep it as connected as possible the whole name then put next to it their birthdate do this three times. after that you spin the paper over on it's side and right the invocation over the name three times. then spin two times clockwise to where it's back to it's original state with each spin as usual do the little invocation in other words your intentions. Then over the target's name put your clients name and birthdate. once that's over flip it to where its diagonal, so like one corner is facing you and with really big letters trying to keep it all as connected as possible write your name over the whole thing 3 times, this signature of yours is kind of like saying "This is my doing, this MY work." so all that paper folding and ripping and spinning that you did towards you this is you putting that energy into the paper, that whole dance of creating the paper was to empower your intentions... to charge it. Once completed also fold it towards yourself once again saying the intention, maybe before folding it put the target's personal link (body sample, linked fabric, etc.) Inside of the paper THEN fold it up and tie it up with maybe a certain colored string and I know shouldn't say this but just to make sure you understand DO IT TOWARDS YOUR BODY. Once completed you can put this at the bottom of a Sugar Bowl or in a Honey Jar or whatever you need to do.

I think this is all I have to say, I hope this helped and I hoped you enjoyed reading this! ^^ :grouphug:
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Thank you so much for this clear and detailed sharing!!!! It sum up many things into one post!!! thanks!!!
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
darkstarfyre

Better yet if you provide stop by step instructions :shiftydevil:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you For Sharing Sweetening Spells are Good if your trying To Sweeting Someone to you ' I haven't Used a Honey Jar in Years . I am Working on two Jar Spells Right Now but, They are Very Dark Jar Spells Love Don't have Nothing to Do with theses little Jars of Mine thanks Again :P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Love Magick”