Hoodoo Sweetening Spells: "Schoogirl Superstitions"

The place for love spells and rituals of seduction.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

This is the final post I'll be making on Hoodoo Red Magic: Sweetening Spells.

Now first to start things off this post will be on "Schoolgirl Superstitions" what I mean by this is that today you'll be learning about a certain hoodoo Sweetening spell I know which can be pulled off by the common teenager in high school. The reason behind my own personal name behind this type of working or making this an entirely probably unheard of category of working is because of how it is performed and the reasoning behind it. Usually schoolgirl superstition spells are things that work without herbs and enhancing of your own intention or magic, they mainly are kind of "Gag spells" but still are very fun to explore. Though I won't sit here and try to say it's completely fake or it won't work but rather saying this to me seems like something completely out of ordinary traditional Hoodoo work but more like rumors that it's a way around things. The particular spell in which I'll be teaching you in this post is a form of infusion magic. This means that you'll be taking the energy of your intent and infusing it within something that can be consumed so that the spell itself will be consumed and worked it's way into the body of your target. For these reasons I trust this spell thought to me personally seen as a "gag spell" I think could actually possibly work.

The Basic & Fundamentals

This spell is a form of infusion magic which I've already explained and as I said infusion magic deals with having your intent infused within a consumable item, aka food, and having your target consume this food in order to have the spell work through their body. This one is very simple and for right now we'll give it the name of "Juicy Fruit Crush" for this spell to work you'll need a 5 stock of gum pack of juicy fruit (the sweetest of gum)& a red ink pen. Here's how it works and some tips to give it a little OOMPH:

The Gum: this needs to be a 5 stick pack of juicy fruit gum. It must specifically be juicy fruit because that is the most sugary and sweetest gum. You take the middle piece of the gum out first and push it to the side then out the rest of the pieces, the other four pieces you take out of their paper but don't throw the paper away. Your intent goes within the middle stick of gum. You're going to drown this stick of gum in kisses. I mean lay a bunch of kisses on that sucker. Try to focus all your energy of love and tender care into each kiss, kiss it passionately every little smooch is just pushing more of your desire within the sugar that resides in this gum.

The Red Ink: the pen will be used this way, you take the paper of the other four sticks of gum and write your targets name in them, try to push your energy into the pen and also your intent. Try to keep it as connected as possible and also really focus on your target as you do so. Put their name and make sure EVERY LETTER is connected, and then their birthdate. Then wrap the four pieces you set aside back up in the paper. You put it all back into the pack and then make sure the middle piece "the kisses one" goes write back in the middle in between the two other pieces.

The Procedure: offer the target a piece of gum and make sure they get the middle piece. Once they have it, cool, let them chew it. The other four pieces are for you. You take one and chew it as well but don't throw away the paper. You chew them until you can enjoy their sweetness to the fullest but not to where their sweetness completely goes away, try to leave as much sugary goodness in each piece as possible. Once this is reached, put it back in the paper. What you do then is take this chewed up piece of gum and stick it directly under the seat in which they sit in, in class. Try to do this with as many pieces of gum as possible if you have several classes. If not then you can either try to keep the other chewed up pieces as like your personal link to the target or stick them all under the same seat to kind of super charge the magic. Whatever you feel is best, do it. Now let's move on to my personal tips.

Tips & Tricks to Enhance this Spell's Magic

• Now I personally seemed to have noticed that this spell in particular is like turning a petition paper into its own spell. For those of you who have read my second post of this three post chain you would have noticed a small section mentioning petition papers. Those who haven't seen this I advise you to check it out now it's in "Love Magick". Now on to the goods, my advice to you is to treat this like a petition paper. You're trying to draw your target in to you, so make it with every movement being a symbol of drawing them in. Put your intent of having them captivated and infatuated within every motion and step of making this. When you open the gum pack tear the paper towards yourself. When you pull out the sticks of gum pull them out towards you. Lay them on the table and turn them clockwise towards you so that when you unfold the paper they are in the paper will unfold towards you. Maybe with each step it comes towards you say a small invocation or mantra of your intent or will like "Come to me" or "Notice me" or even "Be compelled". Make the whole process a symbol of the person drawing near to you. Repeat this whole "drawing motion" as you retold the paper around the gum and as you pack it back up into the pack.

• A second tip I can provide to you is blessings. You can almost never go wrong with blessings in benevolent magical workings. I advise you to bless each stick of gum and the pack when finished with the process, I shall teach you the blessing for both the four of your pieces and the one middle one for your target and one for the complete pack itself once completed. Other than that I will also ask you to anoint the pack once all gum is packed up and THEN bless it as a completed working. The reason I ask you to only anoint the pack is because you and the target will be consuming this work so you really don't want them to suspect oils or powders through spell and taste, there's nothing else to mask it and juicy fruit gum gives off a very distinct smell that makes people want to sniff it upon receiving a piece. I'll also tell you my own personal recommendation of what oils and/or powders to combine to use to anoint this working.

• Now as for the blessing I'll show you the non-Christian version but if you wish to use a Christian version please read my second post of this three post chain and then use the section on there about blessings to find the Christian form of blessing herbs and use that as reference material to adapt your own blessing in this situation. I also advise you to read this post anyways so you can know the hand motions in which I personally use in the non-Christian blessing.

For the middle stick of gum:

Wind, Earth, Fire, Water. I call from the crossroads of life for the aid of the spirits, the guardians, guides, and ancestors so that they may help me bless the sugar held within this gum so that it may carry my will to the heart of (insert target here and focus on them as you say their name) with sweetness. As the Sun rises in the East and Sets in the West let this blessing be made true.

For the four pieces of gum meant for you to work (do this blessing on each of the sticks of gum.):

Wind, Earth, Fire, Water. I call from the crossroads of life for the aid of the spirits, the guides, guardians, and ancestors so that they may help me bless the sugar within this stick of gum so that it will hold my will and exert it upon (target's name, you know the drill) as they reside within its presence. As the Sun rises in the East and Sets in the West let this blessing be made true.

For the completed and anointed pack:

Wind, Earth, Fire, Water. I call from the crossroads of life for the aid of the spirits, the guides, guardians, and ancestors so that they may help me bless this pack and working so that it will help me captivate the affection of (you should know this by now) and win over their love. As the Sun rises in the East and Sets in the West let this blessing be made true.

(To put OOMPH in your blessings make sure you say it with a commanding tone and energy. This applies to all blessings.)

Anointing the pack once everything is packed up is very simple, take the combo of oils and/or powders you wish to use and kind of massage them upon the pack and really try to push the energy of your will into this pack of gum so that it becomes like a vessel. This is what makes the spell work is letting your intentions and will become the soul of spell. Not only that but the approval of the spirits who actually make the magic happen. The aids of the spirits determine your success within each of your workings so it would be best to treat them respectfully. Now here's my recommendations for combos of oils depending on what you're dealing with:

For any form of Homosexual work:

*Lavender Love Drops (powder-Aids Homosexual Love Work)
*Bend Over (Domination/Compelling oil)
*Follow Me Boy(For Gays; Compelling oil)
*Follow Me Girl(For Lesbians; Compelling oil)

Attracting a Male

*Follow Me Boy(Compelling oil)
*Come to Me(Compelling oil for the Opp. Sex)

Attracting a Female

*Follow Me Girl(Compelling oil)
*Come to Me(Compelling oil for the Opp. Sex)

All the supplies listed can be bought from eBay or Lucky Mojo Supplies/ Forum look for all things listed as oils for the oil versions and all things listed as powders for the powdered versions. Lucky Mojo Forums is actually where I found this spell and decided to try to revamp it and amp it up so the Magic can be enhanced and therefore have a chance of working. As for combing the oils, if you're working with powder then put a small mound onto your hand first then take the oils and put about two drops each on that mound, take whatever your using that's resting in your palm and combine them but rubbing your hands together and really getting it into your palms. As for the anointing process, take your combination in which you have and massage the pack of gum, maybe say your little mantra or intent invocation over and over as you do so. A personal trick is I use when anointing any form of love magic of sweetening spells is to massage it with that mound of flesh under your thumb that's in your palm. This is the mount of Venus, try to push sensuous and loving energies through this mount and into the oils and/or powder(s). You already know what to do when you're done anointing it which is to bless the complete working. Once you're done with your work I usually like to end my workings by thanking the spirits as a respectful way of saying "I'm Done." Say something a little along the lines of this:

"I have completed my working and give thanks to the forces, spirits, and entities who have witnessed this spell and provided their aid."

That's about it. You're done! You no have your "Juicy Fruit Crush" spell completed. Please use this spell when needed and also send feedback with your working, additional advice with this is to record each and every one of your steps in a ritual journal of some type to that if it does not work you can see what went wrong and go back and retry to fix it. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my three post chain on Hoodoo Red Magic: Sweetening Spells.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Cat, these look exactly like the writings from luckymojo.com and the one book of Kat's. Are you getting these from there, posting and adding your own commentary to it?

I can't tell if that is what you are doing or not, I mean it doesnt' matter as long as credit is given but I am curious.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Just a note that all information taken from other sites needs to be quoted with a link back to the site (and in some cases permission from that site owner). Anything that is not your own words should be quoted with credit given to the original author.

Thank you.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Catamite

Akelta wrote:Just a note that all information taken from other sites needs to be quoted with a link back to the site (and in some cases permission from that site owner). Anything that is not your own words should be quoted with credit given to the original author.

Thank you.

Sure Akelta. The link to the lucky mojo spell is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scroll down to "Chewing gum spell from the old days" to view the spell. Lucky mojo is also very useful to give you information on basic Hoodoo spells of all types including some I've even worked with ^^
DoubleD

Cat

Great, so if you could site your stuff in your posts that would be great. It is only fair to the original author that their work be touted. It is a great site, she runs a great program and does it well.

If you are going through her program might I suggest some sharing on your experience with it? Not giving secrets away, I think those are left to the ones that pay to be involved and commit to the work but just how you feel about it in general. I like hearing about experiences, lessons learned.

And I say this as much to myself as anyone, i have learned quite a few lessons in my workings and I should share them too..
Catamite

Well as per usual I almost always put my own twist on anything I really read online if I was to use a spell that comes from online. Of course the reason why is because these websites only give you the basics as anyone would do so you yourself can actually create your own spells depending on each and every situation from which you need the spell for. I've usually done love work for students they attend the same highschool as well as some wealth and business prosperity spells. I rarely need to do any healings and I've stayed away from black magic for a bit due to something that I caused. You see I once did a breakup spell for a student to make her dad and her step mom end things. I told her I was going to have to put the spell on her property which she couldn't have because she lived with so we spent some time preparing and planning. Eventually the plan was this: she was going to spend the summer with her mother and I was going to create a working powerful enough to break the two up before summer ends. At the time I thought I was fortunate with the whole situation. She gave me a personal link to the targets and for her step mom she gave me hair that she actually ripped out of her head in the middle of a mother/daughter fight. This I thought was perfect because of the vicissitudes energies within the link of the target, this however made things go bad. When they finally split up they did it in such a vicious way... they were arguing and the neighbors called the cops. He pushed her against some kitchen cabinets because she was in his face and she grabbed a knife... she left cuts on his arms and also had plunged it into his shoulder... they split up and my client was happy, but the woman was sent to jail. As if it wasn't bad enough eventually and aura of paranoia began to surround as rumors spread about that I used magic to try to kill some girl's daddy. The whole rest of that school year I was feared... Left me a lot of time alokento think about things and since then I've actually grown and learned some more... I'll be working with black magic again, this I know... but not so soon, that mistake taught me to be careful and insightful...
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Miss cat yronwode of Lucky Mojo is VERY big on copyrights so yeah, it's standard practice to cite the sources even when you paraphase. BTW, the Lucky Mojo website and the sister forum to this day are a comprehensive source for knowledge on Hoodoo and an excellent place to start your research on if you're a beginning student.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
DoubleD

CQ: you are correct, the sites are amazing resources indeed.

Return to “Love Magick”