Need a powerful love spell

The place for love spells and rituals of seduction.
Brokenindarkness

Hello. I am new here, so pardon me if I am doing something wrong. I have been working with energy on and off for some time now...but I have hit an incredibly turbulent time in my life. The person I love the most has abandoned and betrayed me. Although we weren't official, we were working towards it. At least in my mind. I have mental and emotional issues that caused a breakup last year...fast forward and he's found a new boyfriend. It's honestly killing me on the inside. I don't know this other person at all. Nothing but that they're dating my lover. I really don't care what happens to this other person. I have no sympathy for those that ruin my life. I need a spell to br cast or tell me how to cast or whatever to break this little union apart quickly and leave him running back to me. He's my world. Now to be frank; he's an intelligent, strong willed, complex, and psychicly sensitive. He's complex which is part of the reason for my intense attachment. I tried working with the light which don't get me wrong, has helped before but this time all it is, is about me letting go or what have you. That isn't an option. So I turned here. Any help would be greatly appreciated :Ddevil: Be well.
Upsidedown

I think it's highly unethical to even attempt to force someone's will when they clearly don't want to be with you in the first place. I kindly suggest you instead work on the issues you mentioned having, even though I suspect that's not what you wanted to hear.
A for Adventure.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Alright, firstly it sounds like you "ruined your own life" and not the new person. I feel this happened as a test you need to overcome and be more self reliant as opposed to needing someone who has moved on. From my experience if it was meant to be between you two it would work out in the and you two would naturally find each other again.

Love spells that force people to you only work for a short while. Free Will is not something that can be over written for more than a couple months if you are lucky.

You really need to take the time, meditate on yourself and see what you really want to do. Be the kind of person who NEEDS this person (from what you wrote it sounds very obsessive) or learn from this and grow as a person and become stronger for it.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Breaking down what you've stated for perspective.
Brokenindarkness wrote:Although we weren't official, we were working towards it. At least in my mind.

I have mental and emotional issues

...fast forward and he's found a new boyfriend.

You were never official. In your mind you were working toward it, but admittedly you have mental issues. He's found a new boyfriend or he's 'just found a boyfriend' and it isn't you.

I really don't care what happens to this other person. I have no sympathy for those that ruin my life.

*They* did nothing to you, it was your lover's choice.

I need a spell to br cast or tell me how to cast or whatever to break this little union apart quickly and leave him running back to me. He's my world. Now to be frank; he's an intelligent, strong willed, complex, and psychicly sensitive. He's complex which is part of the reason for my intense attachment. I tried working with the light which don't get me wrong, has helped before but this time all it is, is about me letting go or what have you. That isn't an option. So I turned here.

Have you ever seen the movie Pet Semetary, my friend?
View that movie, with the consideration that the dead loved ones they are bringing back from the grave, are alike to bringing your lover to return to you against their will. And trust me when I say it.

Working with the dark side of magick doesn't mean making ignorant choices that cause a problem to all and getting away with them. We care about the focus of one's mental and emotional wellbeing, we care about making decisions which are based in wisdom and knowledge -- the quest for illumination, which can come of moving through darker reaches and aspects of self.
What you have now in your turbulent situation is an opportunity to find strength and truth. The dark paths very much include doing hard work, embracing upheaval in your life and the challenge to move forward, should you indeed wish the best for yourself.
I can assure you re-obtaining this lover is not going to empower you. With a little soul searching you could find the break was intended to liberate you.. why on earth mindlessly enslave someone who doesn't give a damn about you and play pretend it's real, would that make you happy?

If you really want that then I could tell you just what to do, be my guest, you'd be the only one responsible for ruining your life. And then there's the case that due to your inexperience in magick coupled with the strength of this guy's will, it simply wouldn't work for you.. that would assuredly be a blessing in disguise.

My advice is this... take some time to reacquaint yourself with yourself, find the basis of what truly makes you feel good as it isn't exclusively found in this person.
Treat yourself right, seek to care for YOURSELF first and foremost before yielding to this ex lover's control.. it's hard, yeah, it's normal to be upset, this is a fresh wound, you need to grieve, yadda yadda...
Work on gaining control of your mental and emotional disturbances, do some shadow work; on the flip side nourish yourself with the aspects of this existence which are true to you, speak to you and make you feel empowered.
If after doing that you still want what you've requested here, then maybe it'd be a learning experience for you but it's not going to amount to much else of desirability, you will be lucky to get out of it unscathed.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I personally will not ever do a love spell. I feel if they do not love me, it is not meant to be. I do not believe in forcing things that are not meant. It always ends disasterous. Also people come into our life for a reason as well as leave our life for a reason. Have you looked at the situation? Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned. Instead of trying to force something back together, even though you love him a lot, you should try to step back and see the bigger picture. If he is indeed meant for you, he will come back to you.

Instead of wasting all this energy on wishing for you two to reunite, try to put your focus in energy towards something else. Something that is beneficial for you. Perhaps you have a goal you wish to attain or some self work you need to do. I would focus my energy on something like that, redirecting my energy, if you will.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Speaking from personal experience, trying to “reclaim” or “resuscitate” or whatever, a relationship coming from a place of intense jealousy is going to make how you are feeling now, seem like a day at Disney world compared to where you WILL find yourself when you try, and spectacularly FAIL at doing anything positive about your situation.

Jealousy is not love. It is obsession and a twisted desire for control. Those are your issues, not his. He has not “made you” jealous, you did that to yourself. If you allow it to, jealousy will seep into and poison every aspect of your life. I know exactly where you are coming from, I have been there. And once was Way More than enough for me. Jealousy is emotional cancer, you can let it consume you, or you can fight it...and be free of it..but that means taking a long, hard look in the mirror and confronting some unpleasant aspects of yourself and your behavior. And Brother, it ain't easy. But you cannot go around it, under it, or over it, only through it.

Every time you pick up the paper and read about a murder/suicide, a guy shoots his ex-wife, her new boyfriend, and then himself, THAT is someone who could NOT go through it. That is someone who allowed themselves to be consumed by their obsession and desire for control over something they NEVER had any control over in the first place.

The choice is yours, and YOURS ALONE. Don't become that pathetic shmuck on Page 3 of the Metro Section of your local paper. You are better and stronger than that. And, I'll let you in on a little secret, conquer your jealousy and you have increased your chances for happy, healthy relationship in the future by, about, oh....a gazillion percent. True Story!
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Vixen

It's just weird.

Glazed donut of a person they would be;
Reallllly sweet and sugary to your chaotic mind AT FIRST TASTE!!!...

but ..with a giant gaping hole in their center. that you will eventually reach...

not so delicious once the brain chemicals wear off and you realize what relationships actually involve.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Darth Moronius

Brokenindarkness wrote: Now to be frank; he's an intelligent, strong willed, complex, and psychicly sensitive.
if he psychiclay sensitive, what will happen if he know you put black magic love spell to him? will he love and accept you, or will he hate you and revenge?
same with his lover, will she let go and accept it, or will she revenge to you?
more, think of your parent and his parent. will they accept you black magic him, or will they call priset or monk to exorcist you?

next, think reverse. think theres a guy in neighbor, face like this:
think if he black magic love spell you, will you accept him and love?

viola :devilviolin:
ophidia
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A

Everyone here has offered wonderful well-meaning advice, but sometimes it may fall on deaf ears. May I suggest you do an "open call" spell to attract love into your life instead? It is less dangerous, more ethical, and if he truly is someone you are meant to be with, it will help as well.

What you wrote really reminded me of my past mindset, so I hope I can dissuade you...

4 years ago, I was around 14 and was hopelessly infatuated with a boy, at that point I didn't care about ethics, I wanted what I wanted, despite reading warnings from lots of people. So I cast a spell. It was awfully potent. The love that resulted was pure destruction and obsession. It was not healthy, caused a lot of trouble, and was terribly difficult to reverse because of the way I did it. When you try to change someone too much, they may react in strange and unexpected ways. Think Murphy's Law.

The open call love spell was much better, because it didn't really impose on anyone's free will, and only encouraged natural inclinations.

So, please, don't fall into this trap! What you think you need now may not be what you really need. Relying on others for your happiness and mental well-being is a very slippery slope...please, consider the advice everyone in this thread has mentioned. Take care.

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
H_Wright

My initial thought when reading your post was similar to ophidia, however, I feel you really would benefit from a self love spell first. It sounds like you really need to do some very uncomfortable and painful work within in order to really come to the core of this. You are putting a lot of blame everywhere but where the blame resides. You are giving them too much credit in their power over you. Take back the power within yourself and start working on these issues that you have held in the darkness for too long. It is your own self that is holding you back, weighing you down. You will never find this true love until you are fulfilled within yourself, so even doing an open love spell will not give you what you are looking for. How can you expect anybody else to embrace you truly until you find yourself worthy of embracing yourself? Consider for a minute that this man might have been your soul mate. Soul mates are often not what expect them to be. They are here for the purpose of enlightening within you what needs to be enlightened. They are often painful relationships, which bring out a lot of hard, cold, painful truths. He cannot fix you though. That can only be done by you. In my experience also, when you think you are ready, there is still more work to be done. It is not a quick process. It is long, arduous work and takes as long as it takes. The reward in the end is being in love with yourself, completely. Embracing everything about yourself, your body and soul. You get to the point where you don't NEED to find this partner, so when they come you will be fully ready to give and receive of yourself in a beautiful partnership.

Return to “Love Magick”