Past Mistake!

The place for love spells and rituals of seduction.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Seems like this is a hot topic lately so I'll spill my tea on it too. Oof. It's something that I'm not proud of, and one of the first spells that I've ever cast. I wasn't even aware that it was considered black magick. That's how new it was to me.

So it started off when I first met my boyfriend. Something clicked and we hit it off right away despite us not exchanging many words. We might be past life loves but I haven't confirmed it yet. But we laid eyes on each other and I knew I had to get his affection somehow!

Before our first unofficial date, I wanted to do a little magick. I made a charm (yikes, that's where I get my name from?!? No, I made up this name before I did this hoo ha) and wished really really hard for him to reciprocate my feelings of affection. Oh dear. I guess I didn't realize how affective it was. The date went well, we saw each other a few more times during the next month and ta da! We were officially a couple.

However, we were OBSESSED with each other. Granted, it could have been just "new couple" feelings and infatuation with each other but boy was it bad. :lol: I became unsatisfied at the sudden drop of affection after about three months. I was very unsatisfied actually, until just recently. :lol:

Suddenly, I realized what I had done (NOOOOO I dun goofed), then hurried to get my charm. I always kept it was a good luck charm for our relationship. But now I could see it was a problem. So I closed my eyes and told the charm that it is no longer effective and "cut" the strings attaching it to my boyfriend with a pair of "scissors". And then... Like that... My sadness and frustration and anger at him seemed to disappear. My expectations, my blaming, all of it just reduced down down down...

So it seemed it still had some kind of a negative effect on him after all. *Shudders* I'm just a little sad because it took me so long to realize my mistake. Yikes. And here I was like, oh I have never cast a spell against someone's will! Uhh.... *Shows charm in evidence bag* YA DUN DID IT GURL. WHATCHU HAVE TO SAY??

Sure, my boyfriend makes me mad still sometimes (a lot of the times) but the frustration and anger has been diminished. I used to get so SO mad and cry and cry at him and he'd be at a loss of what to do. Our relationship is long distance (not too far now but going to be across the world soon) so it was terrible since he could only offer his condolences and apologies mostly over the phone... Now I feel much better knowing the spell (CURSE!!!!) is gone... I love him... Though he makes me mad sometimes... XD

Tldr don't mess with stuff you don't research beforehand!!
Bye! Off to a date with my boyfriend :)
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Amaranth Rose

Whoops I mean baneful magick :) correction~
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

I would not consider that a curse as you put it. Definitely a little black magick but nothing to extreme. Honestly love spells are done rather often from something as simple as getting someone to notice you or to full on controlling type spells. It's not a it's not a one size fits all type of thing. Your little charm while powered with your intent, was just that a charm. And it sounds like it "ran out of juice" in a way since you two got past your new couple stage.

Nothing to be upset over though. It's a small thing a lot of people are guilty of without even knowing it.
Heidi

Honestly, I don't see that as black magic. Not even close.

You were already both into each other. What you did just brought a few not-so-desirable personal traits you possessed to the surface and intensified them, that's all. That can always happen with any spell, no matter how well-intentioned or benign it looks, because you can never be 100% sure what all the variables in a situation are. It can usually be prevented by using divination to predict the most likely outcome of what you're thinking of doing.

Now if you had done a "love me or die" spell on him, or summoned a spirit to torture him until he came to you, I could see how that could be classified as black magic. Although that doesn't really sound like love magic to me anyway.
Amaranth Rose

@Red and Heidi Oooh I see! Thanks for the clarification. I guess I feel a little better about it. Whew. I would never threaten him to love me or else ^^; oh boy lol :lol: I just thought since it was influencing him it was a kind of baneful magick :/

@Heidi Oh dear :lol: yes, I acknowledge that I can be a little possessive and jealous and impatient. Ahhhh all my bad traits are being shown! Haha... But we're not perfect, and I want to get better, so that's okay... ^^ I think I'm getting a lot better. :grouphug:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Yeah if you both put in the leg work and want things to get better then it will get better. Every relationship has its ups and downs. And I am saying that from experience.

Return to “Love Magick”