Looking for Dark Lord to banish someone!^^

Spells and Rituals that are on the darker side of the spectrum.
Milagre

Problem was solved ladies and gentlemans! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Milagre on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Moronius

Maybe this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Milagre

outgast wrote:Maybe this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ho my, i have look so much, i never tipped the word "revenge" hehe!^^

Thank you so much.

I will talk there then thanks for your help!^^
Heidi

Summoning a Dark Lord for something like this is overkill in my opinion. Hotfoot should do the job.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Heidi wrote:Summoning a Dark Lord for something like this is overkill in my opinion. Hotfoot should do the job.
Agree totally with Heidi here. There are a lot of situations where you can sort things on your own. I agree this is one such situation. Retribution / revenge is not always the answer when you just want someone to go away/move on.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
darkstarfyre

For me i think whatever solves the problem with no harm to yourself and the landlady. Sometimes you need to be tough on people for them to move away.
Milagre

Hi there, thank you so much for all your answers!^^

I have already answered what i was about to do, and i did it some hours ago,here:

viewtopic.php?f=108&t=3188&sid=a7d1df2e ... 0&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am telling there that basically, i was about to do the work by my own, no Dark Lord involved.

No revenge, no hurtful things.
But i still feel confident, every time i think about it, i feel like i am about to laugh like a crazy,lol
it feels just fun in my mind , everything will finish well for all parts involved! :mrgreen:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Milagre wrote:Problem was solved ladies and gentlemans! :mrgreen:
okay I wish you luck with that . their are many that can help you depending on what you need them to do . also you can try casting the spells on your own that will also get things moving along for you .. wish you
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Milagre

velle wrote:
okay I wish you luck with that . their are many that can help you depending on what you need them to do . also you can try casting the spells on your own that will also get things moving along for you .. wish you
Hi Velle, thank you for your message!^^

I moved of this landlady place because i have found a bigger one, but the guy will be out soon,
So ho yeas, his butt was kicked out gently!^^

I did a spell by my own, but have tell my spirit friends they could go stretch their muscles if they where willing, haha,
Finished the guy one day was outside heavy drunk telling no ones loved him,lol, don't worry, he was already crazy when i moved there, but my Watcher and more some vamps have for sure tweaked his mind for him to get out of the way!^^

But i have tell everyone, once he moves, no need to continue, seems he will be out of the lady property the end of this September month, another work well done with the help of everybody!^^

For any begginer reading this, know that i did it because i could took several points in consideration:

The guy is physically in good shape

He has money to move out

He was there just because he really liked the place and decided to f*cking terrorize the landlady just for fun

I had no emotional attachment with him or the situation, so that is really easier to focus and have something properly done

And to finish, he is just a jerk, hahaha!^^

When she have tell he was about to move and have signed out the papers for, i felt all proud of myself and my friends,
But Lord Lucifer was for something on it too, because the moment i came here to look for help, 10 minutes after he popped this in my mind :

" You have the power to do it alone, don't doubt"

So that is the message i can share with all of you, maybe we can't apply this message for all situations, but for most of them, i think it is a yeas!^^
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Milagre wrote:
velle wrote:
Hi Velle, thank you for your message!^^

I moved of this landlady place because i have found a bigger one, but the guy will be out soon,
So ho yeas, his butt was kicked out gently!^^

I did a spell by my own, but have tell my spirit friends they could go stretch their muscles if they where willing, haha,
Finished the guy one day was outside heavy drunk telling no ones loved him,lol, don't worry, he was already crazy when i moved there, but my Watcher and more some vamps have for sure tweaked his mind for him to get out of the way!^^

But i have tell everyone, once he moves, no need to continue, seems he will be out of the lady property the end of this September month, another work well done with the help of everybody!^^

For any begginer reading this, know that i did it because i could took several points in consideration:

The guy is physically in good shape

He has money to move out

He was there just because he really liked the place and decided to f*cking terrorize the landlady just for fun

I had no emotional attachment with him or the situation, so that is really easier to focus and have something properly done

And to finish, he is just a jerk, hahaha!^^

When she have tell he was about to move and have signed out the papers for, i felt all proud of myself and my friends,
But Lord Lucifer was for something on it too, because the moment i came here to look for help, 10 minutes after he popped this in my mind :

" You have the power to do it alone, don't doubt"

So that is the message i can share with all of you, maybe we can't apply this message for all situations, but for most of them, i think it is a yeas!^^
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Dark/Shadow Magick”