Using Dark Demonic Energy versus Using Light Energy

Spells and Rituals that are on the darker side of the spectrum.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

So, I have been RHP much of my life. I can use and call Light energy much like an angel, and I anchor a tremendous amount here on earth plane. This is a problem for me, because now I wish to learn about Dark Demonic energy and how to use it to heal, etc., instead of Light. Light comes from positive divinity, and it is not just an energy that one learns to use, it also strengthens and GUIDES the user. In other words, when you stand strong in Light, there is no indecision, and while it guides you, you cannot make a mistake. It KNOWS the best action. After channeling it a while, your energy channels get wider and you can call in more and more light, and of a finer quality. The emotions of fear, anger, hate, pain, and rage can block Light energy.
So I am left with a dilemma: I not only do not know where Dark energy comes from, or its nature, but what blocks it? Can I use it like Light Energy? Can I use the same energy channels I used for Light energy? How do I flip the switch and start using Dark Demonic Energy instead? I am wondering if perhaps Lord Lucifer could help me with this. Do I have to give up using Light in order to use DDE? Does the Dark energy guide you like Light energy does? How do I call it, and what does it feel like? Will it just come to me, or will I need to actively call it in while meditating in the different Dark Lords' energies?
Lord Satan has mentioned that I should try the Satanic Orb placement. Will that help me to accept DDE? I admit that I cannot feel it very well when it is used. Do I have to learn everything again from scratch, or do some skills transfer over? Are there specific meditations to get me stronger in using it? Since Light has an intelligence, using it opens my mind to the angelic beings....they will know what I am thinking and doing. Can I block that, or does it just not matter if they know? Sorry about all the questions, but it is pretty important to know this? Can any of you who have worked with DDE help me out? Thanks! :meditate:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Ummmm well, it's not just an energy that anyone can work with, sadly. It's not really like an energy wholesale store where you can pick up a little of this or that to use for... Whatever. DDE is the essence of the demonic. It's a soul energy of demonic heritage that an individual either has or doesn't. Those that do have it find many unique ways of utilizing it. But, it's not something that everyone can access. It's also important to note that not all dark energy is DDE and that there are plenty of other dark energies that individuals may utilize.

By way of an imperfect analogy: I'm not an NBA player... So I can't really call on the talent and skills possessed by an NBA player while shooting hoops in this life. Just one of those things. And I admit that this is not a perfect analogy as some people can take talent and convert it into NBA talent through hard work, the same isn't true DDE. On the other hand, where the analogy succeeds is that you have to have the talent (or energy) in order to use it. Some people just weren't meant to play in the NBA though and find that their talents lie elsewhere... Some just weren't born with that "gift" - the same is true of DDE. Hope that helps to clarify a little!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Vixen

One does not necessarily have to possess an energy to work with it... Knowing thyself and thyshades is good, it is wonderful.. but these outside energies can and should be (if called to) utilized in deepening self awareness, in observing the contrasts and the nuances and the subtlest of variations. That being said; demonic energy, because of its nature, is not something you want to dive into right off the bat...and this isn't being said to discourage you, rather it should only act to sprinkle a bit of caution over your pursuits and your excitement. Baby steps, yes? Demonic energy is...tantalizing and hypnotic and rich and gooey and chocolatey and yummy, just like any other forms of indulgence we must watch ourselves and our intake to make sure that it corresponds with our own well being and best interests.

Lol I have no idea if I'm even addressing your questions, but as I don't really subscribe to the light vs dark concept I just kind of glazed over that..
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I can help you with this. Using Dark Energy is very similar to using Light Energy, you just have to adjust to the specific frequencies and learn about the darkness in you. The first real step in learning about your darkness, is building your spiritual foundation and being ready to do the shadow work, being ready to find out what binds you and could influence you in a negative way, and releasing yourself from the attachments on you that can act as puppet strings. Understanding your darkness is a journey of the self and exploration of our essence. It is amazing to what can hold you back. Shadow work is hard, as is working to release your attachments, but to stay balanced it is something that has to be done. A lot of people who walk the LHP have extensive training of personal journeys and self discovery they have to go through because it is these shadows that can bring your downfall. If you don;t understand them they can dominate you. Shadow work is something that I feel everyone should do, but it is especially important for people on the Darker Paths as those shadows are in your face and their control is closer, you have to do the hard and sometimes insanely emotional work to clear them and take back your power.

One thing to note, not everyone has DDE in them. Demonic Dark Energy is unique to the demons, just like Vampyre Dark Energy is unique to the Vampires and Dragon Dark energy is uniqeu to the Dragons.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I not only do not know where Dark energy comes from, or its nature, but what blocks it? Can I use it like Light Energy?
Divinity is light and dark and every spectrums and shade in-between and then some. Really we work best with tapping into the energies that are of our spectrum, especially in the beginning, and understanding ourselves. For me my energy make up is half puritan angel half noble demon so I work primarily with angelic energies and demonic energies. We are all of neutral essence so natural and neutral energies are open to everyone. Many spells are based from a more neutral essence or calling on a being who has that energy in it to help you they lend their energies to the spell. Like Casting spells with demons, unless you have your own DDE you are calling on the demon to lend their demonic energies to the spell. It is important though to have a good spiritual foundation before working with these energies though and also learning about how different dark energies effect you and your energy.

Divinity is Dark and Light so darkness comes from Divinity, it comes from the parallel side, the dakr side of the soul, the shadow of the self.

Darkness is incredible and though it and light cannot exist in the same space, it does creep through the shadows, and it is not so much that we can block it, it exists and manifests in various ways in our life, even when we are afraid that is darkness, Darkness is something that can control us unless we understand it, understanding the cords and puppet strings it has over us so we take control and be the puppet master. Darkness needs to be balanced or it becomes destructive and a force that will decimate what is around it. Balance and understanding, and also being true to oneself.

When it comes to learning about your own darkness it is really important to know where you come from and what energy vibrations you have. Everyone has a darkness but we all have different frequencies, Something who doesnt have demonic darkness in them trying to use it, they might accidentally burn their auras. It is really important above all to be true to you and your energy vibrations and know yourself and how different energies can effect you.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Can I use the same energy channels I used for Light energy?
I do, but Darkness has been a part of my life and I have an understanding of my dark side. When I was exploring it though and discovering it, I kept it separate to help me find balance. But once you understand your darkness and your light you can use both, it all comes from Divinity, there is just a light side and a dark side, and everything in between and beyond.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:How do I flip the switch and start using Dark Demonic Energy instead?
I would not try to jump in using DDE unless you have it, I would honour your darkness and learn to use it. Make sure you take the time to uncover what Darkness vibrates through your body and tap into that and learn to use it and work with it. I personally cannot use Fae energy is messes me up something good when I try to because it isn't a part of my make up. I accept what I am and focus on my energies, honouring myself and my essence. The best way to start, is to explore your energies and honour the darkness in you, connecting with it and learning from it, then using that channel to connect to Divinity. You can connect through your Darkness through your crown chakra and your higher self, they are your connection to Divine Source.

One thing to, I have honoured demons and built them up, but the other species in the outer spiritual realms are just as amazing and have their own skills and uniqueness and are just as amazing as beautiful! Honour who and what you are we all add diversity and incredible things to this world.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Do I have to give up using Light in order to use DDE?
No, humans are both light and dark, even demons have light and darkness in them, it is balance, you don't have to give up anything that resonates with your core.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Does the Dark energy guide you like Light energy does?
Yes, Darkness can be an incredible guide, and also a very powerful teacher.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:How do I call it, and what does it feel like?
It feels different for everyone, for me it feels like space, bursts of creation and sparks of awakening in a void of darkness, that looks empty, but you know is full of wonder just waiting to be uncovered. How you call it is realizing you have darkness inside of you, humans are both light and dark and finding the darkness in you, honouring it and it's messages, and finding your balance of light and dark.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Will it just come to me, or will I need to actively call it in while meditating in the different Dark Lords' energies?
There is darkness in you, If you want to do shadow work with a Dark Lord or your Demon Companions that is more then doable. Meditation will help with that or even just things like writing and art, there are many ways to connect and work with your darkness. Mine likes art.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Lord Satan has mentioned that I should try the Satanic Orb placement. Will that help me to accept DDE?
The Satanic Orb will help you tap into and work with your own darkness and tapping into your vibrations and your creative centres. Each orb is costumed for the energies of the one it is cast for. The Satanic Orb will definitely help you with working with your darkness and staying grounded and balanced.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Do I have to learn everything again from scratch, or do some skills transfer over?
Some skills do, and your core foundation will always be there, you just will gain new skills as you grow work with your darkness, and learn about you and your uniqueness and skills.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Are there specific meditations to get me stronger in using it?
I have a booklet, I should post it today, there are meditations that are designed for helping you to work with your darkness.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Since Light has an intelligence, using it opens my mind to the angelic beings....they will know what I am thinking and doing. Can I block that, or does it just not matter if they know?
You are human, and you are balanced, any being that tries to prevent you from attaining that balance and tries to stop you from growing is not a friend. the true light can work with the darkness and together help you find balance and peace in yourself. It doesn't matter if they know, those who have your best interests will not mind, they might step in to help ground and balance you if you start going too dark too fast, but they will not be upset by you learning about your own natural darkness.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Bathosias wrote:Ummmm well, it's not just an energy that anyone can work with, sadly. It's not really like an energy wholesale store where you can pick up a little of this or that to use for... Whatever. DDE is the essence of the demonic. It's a soul energy of demonic heritage that an individual either has or doesn't. Those that do have it find many unique ways of utilizing it. But, it's not something that everyone can access. It's also important to note that not all dark energy is DDE and that there are plenty of other dark energies that individuals may utilize.

By way of an imperfect analogy: I'm not an NBA player... So I can't really call on the talent and skills possessed by an NBA player while shooting hoops in this life. Just one of those things. And I admit that this is not a perfect analogy as some people can take talent and convert it into NBA talent through hard work, the same isn't true DDE. On the other hand, where the analogy succeeds is that you have to have the talent (or energy) in order to use it. Some people just weren't meant to play in the NBA though and find that their talents lie elsewhere... Some just weren't born with that "gift" - the same is true of DDE. Hope that helps to clarify a little!
I do understand, Bath, but I do not believe there is ANYTHING that is beyond the ability of a person who wants something bad enough to work hard for it, no matter what the odds are. The very fact that I am HERE on this forum, must mean that I have some chance of learning something about it. Demons are not known for wasting their time on hopeless tasks! Also, Lucifer is a Fallen Angel! An Angel, yet, he has learned to use DDE or I do not think he could be a Dark Lord. (Please correct me if I am wrong about that!) I prefer to think I was drawn here for a reason. I just need to know the basics...can I combine the two, Where does DDE come from, how do I call it?

Vixen, Thanks! You can sprinkle all that caution sh*t over me that you think i need! You do give me things to think about. It seems I will need to find my own personal balance in using this energy. I suppose I can experiment with it...but taking decades re-creating the first electrical circuit is not something I am looking for. I am an OLDER human, with a T1 Diabetic expiration date that is MUCH earlier than I would like it to be! T1s live 20 years less on average than anyone else! So I need to get up to speed faster, not slower. Unless I can find a way to heal myself. That is not to say that I want to take stupid chances, either! I do believe my ability to consume the excess pranic energy of humans may allow me to heal myself, given I have enough time left.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Bathosias wrote:Ummmm well, it's not just an energy that anyone can work with, sadly. It's not really like an energy wholesale store where you can pick up a little of this or that to use for... Whatever. DDE is the essence of the demonic. It's a soul energy of demonic heritage that an individual either has or doesn't. Those that do have it find many unique ways of utilizing it. But, it's not something that everyone can access. It's also important to note that not all dark energy is DDE and that there are plenty of other dark energies that individuals may utilize.

I do understand, Bath, but I do not believe there is ANYTHING that is beyond the ability of a person who wants something bad enough to work hard for it, no matter what the odds are. The very fact that I am HERE on this forum, must mean that I have some chance of learning something about it. Demons are not known for wasting their time on hopeless tasks! Also, Lucifer is a Fallen Angel! An Angel, yet, he has learned to use DDE or I do not think he could be a Dark Lord. (Please correct me if I am wrong about that!) I prefer to think I was drawn here for a reason. I just need to know the basics...can I combine the two, Where does DDE come from, how do I call it?

Vixen, Thanks! You can sprinkle all that caution sh*t over me that you think i need! You do give me things to think about. It seems I will need to find my own personal balance in using this energy. I suppose I can experiment with it...but taking decades re-creating the first electrical circuit is not something I am looking for. I am an OLDER human, with a T1 Diabetic expiration date that is MUCH earlier than I would like it to be! T1s live 20 years less on average than anyone else! So I need to get up to speed faster, not slower. Unless I can find a way to heal myself. That is not to say that I want to take stupid chances, either! I do believe my ability to consume the excess pranic energy of humans may allow me to heal myself, given I have enough time left.
Akelta has provided a great explanation in a much more deliberate and artful way than I am capable of at the moment. However, lucifer was most likely infused with DDE over a significant period of time which made him the dark lord he is today. He didn't just start using it. And, as Akelta pointed out extensively (and I briefly touched on), you don't have to work with DDE to work with dark energy. DDE is just one form. In my estimation, lucifer worked in the darkness and began working with DDE after it was gifted to him (and the other FA). But, then again, this all will go to your interpretation on what lucifer (or any of the other FA and dark lords) is - what and who he is, where he came from, etc. I also agree with Akelta's take in honoring the gifts, light or dark, that we have. In such, we stay true to ourselves as who each of us is, and are most likely to thrive. As in, I won't be working with Fae energy anytime soon, and naturally tend to not resonate with those that do. Doesn't mean either of us is better than the other. Then again, maybe I'll take Vixen's view and go try out for the NBA (or better yet, UFC or the NFL!). I'll get back to you on the results! Hahaha :devilthumbs: :devilclap:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
User3246

Akelta wrote:I can help you with this. Using Dark Energy is very similar to using Light Energy, you just have to adjust to the specific frequencies and learn about the darkness in you. The first real step in learning about your darkness, is building your spiritual foundation and being ready to do the shadow work, being ready to find out what binds you and could influence you in a negative way, and releasing yourself from the attachments on you that can act as puppet strings. Understanding your darkness is a journey of the self and exploration of our essence. It is amazing to what can hold you back. Shadow work is hard, as is working to release your attachments, but to stay balanced it is something that has to be done. A lot of people who walk the LHP have extensive training of personal journeys and self discovery they have to go through because it is these shadows that can bring your downfall. If you don;t understand them they can dominate you. Shadow work is something that I feel everyone should do, but it is especially important for people on the Darker Paths as those shadows are in your face and their control is closer, you have to do the hard and sometimes insanely emotional work to clear them and take back your power.

One thing to note, not everyone has DDE in them. Demonic Dark Energy is unique to the demons, just like Vampyre Dark Energy is unique to the Vampires and Dragon Dark energy is uniqeu to the Dragons.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I not only do not know where Dark energy comes from, or its nature, but what blocks it? Can I use it like Light Energy?
Divinity is light and dark and every spectrums and shade in-between and then some. Really we work best with tapping into the energies that are of our spectrum, especially in the beginning, and understanding ourselves. For me my energy make up is half puritan angel half noble demon so I work primarily with angelic energies and demonic energies. We are all of neutral essence so natural and neutral energies are open to everyone. Many spells are based from a more neutral essence or calling on a being who has that energy in it to help you they lend their energies to the spell. Like Casting spells with demons, unless you have your own DDE you are calling on the demon to lend their demonic energies to the spell. It is important though to have a good spiritual foundation before working with these energies though and also learning about how different dark energies effect you and your energy.

Divinity is Dark and Light so darkness comes from Divinity, it comes from the parallel side, the dakr side of the soul, the shadow of the self.

Darkness is incredible and though it and light cannot exist in the same space, it does creep through the shadows, and it is not so much that we can block it, it exists and manifests in various ways in our life, even when we are afraid that is darkness, Darkness is something that can control us unless we understand it, understanding the cords and puppet strings it has over us so we take control and be the puppet master. Darkness needs to be balanced or it becomes destructive and a force that will decimate what is around it. Balance and understanding, and also being true to oneself.

When it comes to learning about your own darkness it is really important to know where you come from and what energy vibrations you have. Everyone has a darkness but we all have different frequencies, Something who doesnt have demonic darkness in them trying to use it, they might accidentally burn their auras. It is really important above all to be true to you and your energy vibrations and know yourself and how different energies can effect you.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Can I use the same energy channels I used for Light energy?
I do, but Darkness has been a part of my life and I have an understanding of my dark side. When I was exploring it though and discovering it, I kept it separate to help me find balance. But once you understand your darkness and your light you can use both, it all comes from Divinity, there is just a light side and a dark side, and everything in between and beyond.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:How do I flip the switch and start using Dark Demonic Energy instead?
I would not use DDE unless you have it. Make sure you take the time to uncover what Darkness vibrates through your body and tap into that and learn to use it and work with it. I personally cannot use Fae energy is messes me up something good when I try to because it isn't a part of my make up. I accept what I am and focus on my energies, honouring myself and my essence. The best way to start, is to explore your energies and honour the darkness in you, connecting with it and learning from it, then using that channel to connect to Divinity. You can connect through your Darkness through your crown chakra and your higher self, they are your connection to Divine Source.

One thing to, I have honoured demons and built them up, but the other species in the outer spiritual realms are just as amazing and have their own skills and uniqueness and are just as amazing as beautiful! Honour who and what you are we all add diversity and incredible things to this world.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Do I have to give up using Light in order to use DDE?
No, humans are both light and dark, even demons have light and darkness in them, it is balance, you don't have to give up anything that resonates with your core.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Does the Dark energy guide you like Light energy does?
[

Yes, Darkness can be an incredible guide, and also a very powerful teacher.

quote="Satan's Hellcat"]How do I call it, and what does it feel like?
It feels different for everyone, for me it feels like space, bursts of creation and sparks of awakening in a void of darkness, that looks empty, but you know is full of wonder just waiting to be uncovered. How you call it is realizing you have darkness inside of you, humans are both light and dark and finding the darkness in you, honouring it and it's messages, and finding your balance of light and dark.

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Will it just come to me, or will I need to actively call it in while meditating in the different Dark Lords' energies?
There is darkness in you, If you want to do shadow work with a Dark Lord or your Demon Companions that is more then doable. Meditation will help with that or even just things like writing and art, there are many ways to connect and work with your darkness. Mine likes art.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Lord Satan has mentioned that I should try the Satanic Orb placement. Will that help me to accept DDE?
The Satanic Orb will help you tap into and work with your own darkness and tapping into your vibrations and your creative centres. Each orb is costumed for the energies of the one it is cast for. The Satanic Orb will definitely help you with working with your darkness and staying grounded and balanced.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Do I have to learn everything again from scratch, or do some skills transfer over?
Some skills do, and your core foundation will always be there, you just will gain new skills as you grow work with your darkness, and learn about you and your uniqueness and skills.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Are there specific meditations to get me stronger in using it?
I have a booklet, I should post it today, there are meditations that are designed for helping you to work with your darkness.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Since Light has an intelligence, using it opens my mind to the angelic beings....they will know what I am thinking and doing. Can I block that, or does it just not matter if they know?
You are human, and you are balanced, any being that tries to prevent you from attaining that balance and tries to stop you from growing is not a friend. the true light can work with the darkness and together help you find balance and peace in yourself. It doesn't matter if they know, those who have your best interests will not mind, they might step in to help ground and balance you if you start going too dark too fast, but they will not be upset by you learning about your own natural darkness.[/quote]

Really REALLY appreciate this answer, Akelta! I do have dark energies, but I am not sure about Dark Demonic Energies specifically. I hope my DE Reading will shed some light on this. Are you saying that the Demons will work with me even if I do not have a single drop of Dark Demonic energy? I hope so! I would love to do shadow work, and I think it is one thing that may help me the most, especially in helping me keep my own personal balance. I shall be looking forward to the booklet on specific meditations. I am just very excited and want to get started! I have been held back too much in this lifetime, ESPECIALLY by my High Self, and I can tolerate it no longer! If I die trying...at least I got to try! Of course, i would PREFER not to! XD

User3246

Bathosias wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:

Akelta has provided a great explanation in a much more deliberate and artful way than I am capable of at the moment. However, lucifer was most likely infused with DDE over a significant period of time which made him the dark lord he is today. He didn't just start using it. And, as Akelta pointed out extensively (and I briefly touched on), you don't have to work with DDE to work with dark energy. DDE is just one form. In my estimation, lucifer worked in the darkness and began working with DDE after it was gifted to him (and the other FA). But, then again, this all will go to your interpretation on what lucifer (or any of the other FA and dark lords) is - what and who he is, where he came from, etc. I also agree with Akelta's take in honoring the gifts, light or dark, that we have. In such, we stay true to ourselves as who each of us is, and are most likely to thrive. As in, I won't be working with Fae energy anytime soon, and naturally tend to not resonate with those that do. Doesn't mean either of us is better than the other. Then again, maybe I'll take Vixen's view and go try out for the NBA (or better yet, UFC or the NFL!). I'll get back to you on the results! Hahaha :devilthumbs: :devilclap:
*laughs* If you DO make the NBA...please remember your SNS buddies and get us some front row center court tickets!

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Satan's Hellcat wrote: Really REALLY appreciate this answer, Akelta! I do have dark energies, but I am not sure about Dark Demonic Energies specifically. I hope my DE Reading will shed some light on this. Are you saying that the Demons will work with me even if I do not have a single drop of Dark Demonic energy? I hope so! I would love to do shadow work, and I think it is one thing that may help me the most, especially in helping me keep my own personal balance. I shall be looking forward to the booklet on specific meditations. I am just very excited and want to get started! I have been held back too much in this lifetime, ESPECIALLY by my High Self, and I can tolerate it no longer! If I die trying...at least I got to try! Of course, i would PREFER not to! XD

Oh of course! Demons will work with people of all species, it is not an exclusive club to work with them, and even over time people can learn to work alongside them and with their energies, I just exercise caution because I have seen people get burned by using energies that are not attuned to them and also been hurt by specific energy frequencies. The main foundation is to be true to yourself and to honour your energies.

Demons will work with you no matter what darkness you have in you :) They will also help you with Shadow work and may also help match you up with others who have understandings of your situation.

Really with spirituality the sky is the limit as Mammon says. It is good to ask questions and explore ideas and energies, Just take the steps you need and don't rush into things. Develop your spiritual foundation, and know yourself and keep going! Empires are built by dreaming big and experimenting and being willing to go out there, yes you have to have a plan, but you also have to have a dream or it wont grow, every dream started with someones idea that they gave enough energy to to grow.

Everyone is different and that is part of what makes this world beautiful, and it is part of the LHP to honour ourselves and who we are.

Also yes, Fallen Angels are all infused with DDE so they essentially were turned into demons. It is a process that the outer spiritual world self can go through for transformation, it was something they did when they left heaven. FA's are classified as Demons.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Vixen

Bathosias wrote: Then again, maybe I'll take Vixen's view and go try out for the NBA (or better yet, UFC or the NFL!). I'll get back to you on the results! Hahaha :devilthumbs: :devilclap:
I believe you have my view mistaken, energies are not exclusive...they are not barred off, restricted, or made to be something that only certain people can 'touch'..they simply are. Basketball (and I have no idea why I'm playing along with this strange analogy) can actually be used as a comparative tool for something like soccer to note the differences in technique, the different use of muscle groups, the aims and the intentions, even recognizing common ground and manners in which the two can be brought together. The NBA is a social structure derived from the essence of basketball, I don't believe it to be an apt comparison for the purpose of what was being brought up as energies are not bound by structures and hierarchies and rules and the likes, again..they simply are.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Dark/Shadow Magick”