Giving in to dark side

Spells and Rituals that are on the darker side of the spectrum.
Creationistwoodie

As of late my brother is.. overstepping EVERYONE'S boundaries, and I personally want to handle him. Im extremely upset about the things he's done, and how my family disregard it, but they're just as pissed as I am, and that pissess ME off.

I can never say that I was attracted to the demonic arts, but I always remembered that I possessed this consuming fire in me. It's closer to passion than it is specifically to anger, but the only way to satisfy it is to... reasonably justify it. over the years I learned not everything is worth being ANGRY over, being considerate , not acting on impulse, and just letting it go if I don't see it ruining something longer than a year. in other words I was snuffing out that fire in me cause I knew how destructive it could be. On occasion I can't fight it. I literally feel the weight sitting inside my stomach waiting to explode,and I have to put actual effort in putting my anger on a leash. But there are times people... just....abuse it!! Give them an inch they take a mile kind of thing.
I'm positive. Absolutely sure, that I want to summon a demon to let that fire out and put him in his place. I'd really appreciate the help.
Darth Moronius

What help?
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Creationistwoodie wrote: I'm positive. Absolutely sure, that I want to summon a demon to let that fire out and put him in his place. I'd really appreciate the help.
......also why would you need a demon for that?
Because fire? There are fire elementals too. Angels are fiery too, etc.
Also you could do it by yourself. Because......that's what demons will make you do anyway. Make you fight your own battles.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
H_Wright

This above. In my experience the demons and DLs I have worked with encourage me to empower myself and only even consider working against someone if it will have a long-lasting effect on my life. I'm not talking a year, I'm talking 10 years or even longer. Something is telling me that whatever is going on with your brother is drawing out something that needs to be worked on in yourself. This may be a great opportunity for you to strengthen the weakness in yourself and your family. I'm not saying ignore it, actually the opposite. Use this passion this is creating to create real changes for your family.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

H_Wright wrote:This above. In my experience the demons and DLs I have worked with encourage me to empower myself and only even consider working against someone if it will have a long-lasting effect on my life. I'm not talking a year, I'm talking 10 years or even longer. Something is telling me that whatever is going on with your brother is drawing out something that needs to be worked on in yourself. This may be a great opportunity for you to strengthen the weakness in yourself and your family. I'm not saying ignore it, actually the opposite. Use this passion this is creating to create real changes for your family.
That's very good advice. It's definitely worth considering doing creation
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Dark/Shadow Magick”