View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Experiences about Akelta's Black Magik Book? 

I really wanted to hear yours if you are willing to share!

During the September month, i have begin to learn in her book, till now, i have never put in practice any of her spells, because they are no joke...

Because i like to memorize what i am about to do in magik, so i don't lost my mind looking for text or forgetting words,

I have begin to visualize one of her spells for prosperity. This same day i was out and have win 40 euros out of the blue!wow!

I have just visualize the sigil and make all the ceremony in my mind, so i would be used to that before do it for real.
Even if i was just training, seems the sigil have activated itself anyway, i was in a AWE!

Another interesting stuff, is she learns a meditation for the apprentice welcome en recognize their dark side,

I did it twice, since then, when i have lucid dreams, and when i want to cross from a plan to another, i fall in a river of darkness that feels so thick, it feels like i am swimming in a petroleum river, lol, and after some seconds, i arrive at my new destination!^^

Hapilly i always remember that i am in a dream, but that is a freaking awesome experience, and i know Akelta's black magik book have activated something on me, and that is the reason i have been crossing this dark river.

I have reading many lucid dreamers tells around the net, they have fall in this river as well, but it have NEVER happened to me before i read the book.

There is plenty of powerful spells inside, if someone else wanted to share their experiences with it, i would be very glad,

Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:34 am

You bought her book?

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:43 am

Pwnie wrote:
You bought her book?

Of course, how i could get it otherwise?

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:18 am

Patron Deities?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
i have it, but i can't do it because i dont have wands to do it :lol: but dark eyes is very helpfull :devilclap:

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:09 pm

learningk120 wrote:
i have it, but i can't do it because i dont have wands to do it :lol: but dark eyes is very helpfull :devilclap:
:devilgrin:

you can use your fingers as wand too, (index and middle finger) i do it often, unless the teacher have REALLY urged you to get a wand to do a specific spell, it is nice to have it, but not a ultimate necessity.

I have been doing spells for very long lol, and believe me, i don't have any wands around, lol, but i am dreaming in buying one for me, or make one myself. Each time a see a beautiful wand, seems it is just not for me, lol, but with pendulums that was the same, i waited and waited for 4 years to get a pendulum, and nothing.

Till one days a guy who is very powerful energy worker came home, we talked about pendulum, and he gave me HIS personal one, haha, i was shocked!^^

You can read that in the book too, Akelta herself waited 10 years to find all of her altar tools, of course we can just go somewhere and buy it, if you are lucky enough to find your tool in a store and feel the connection right way, if there is no connection, it will never be the same as with a tool that is willing to work with you.

BUT of course we can work with whatever before find the cool stuff, and maybe i am a little demanding too,lol, i just like things be perfect before begin doing any magic!^^

LOL learningk120, and i did not begin really using the Black Magick Book, because it just freaks me out, hahahaha,LOL!^^
Since summer, i have lost a little bit about focus and meditation, that is the only reason i am not doing Akelta's magick till now, but i think for this January or February i will be good!^^

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Patron Deities?: None
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 2
What Black Magik Book from Akelta?
Where did you get it?
How many pages did it has?
And what did it costs?

Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:48 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
I think it's this.
http://www.blackmagicsecrets.com

Looks interesting. I'm going to buy it myself, maybe it will enhance my understanding.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 am

Lokakisa wrote:
I think it's this.

Looks interesting. I'm going to buy it myself, maybe it will enhance my understanding.

Indeed interesting.
Is it 50 Dollars?

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Shinma wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:
I think it's this.

Indeed interesting.
Is it 50 Dollars?

Yeah I was charged 49 USD, so almost 50.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:48 am

Lokakisa wrote:
Shinma wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:
I think it's this.

Indeed interesting.
Is it 50 Dollars?

Yeah I was charged 49 USD, so almost 50.

I hope you can still get the bonus ebooks. She says that only the first 250 people who buys her book can get the bonus books too.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next