Haunted Dolls

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
Shershah.chowdhury

Who has haunted dolls or bought those so called haunted dolls from sellers. What's your experience with them
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

I had a haunted doll once. I got her at an antique store as a child, and she was stunning. I have no idea why my father bought her for me, because she was porcelain.

She was also evil. She never did anything in particular, but you could feel her aura radiating off of her. My cat would stare at her. Once when I wasn't home, one of my brothers slept in my room while his was being painted, and said he felt watched all night and couldn't sleep. I wound up donating her to Goodwill because I just couldn't live with her anymore.

However, she was just at a random antique store. I can't verify if so called "haunted doll shops" actually sell legitimate haunted dolls, but if you're really interested in haunted objects, wandering around random thrift and antique stores until you find something will probably be a better bet before you spend a lot of money.

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”