The Palace of Jinn

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
Thalam

In one of the cities of my country, there’s a haunted palace belonging to the royal family. There are many stories of people hearing voices, seeing shadows, objects moving — the usual stuff lol One of my dad’s friend claimed he slept inside the palace but found himself outside in the morning with markings on his body :possessed:
After decades of being abandoned, it’s now a a tourist attraction. I never went, I believe it’s in fact haunted and I’ll definitely see something or have something following me. My dad is far more sensitive spiritually than I and he refuses to go too. I’ve only seen it from afar and I really don’t like looking at it.

Old reportage:
https://gulfnews.com/entertainment/ghos ... e-1.648398
Newer one:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenat ... h-1.960205

Have a look at the picture and video, do you think it’s haunted:

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

i dont think you'd really know unless you went, I don't get any particular "bad" vibes from it through the video or anything. it looks beautiful though and i would love to explore it someday lol, thankyou for sharing!
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites

It could have activity. That wouldn't really surprise me. I mean, the middle east is full of supernatural occurrences that are chalked up to the Jinn. Any idea if the Royals who owned it had a history of practicing any kind of magic? that could certainly open a gateway. Also curious to know if there was any history of violence or intense emotions that went on in the house. I'm not sensing anything just by looking at the photo, but I am going to have to research this out of curiosity.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Shershah.chowdhury

Thalam wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:13 am
In one of the cities of my country, there’s a haunted palace belonging to the royal family. There are many stories of people hearing voices, seeing shadows, objects moving — the usual stuff lol One of my dad’s friend claimed he slept inside the palace but found himself outside in the morning with markings on his body :possessed:
After decades of being abandoned, it’s now a a tourist attraction. I never went, I believe it’s in fact haunted and I’ll definitely see something or have something following me. My dad is far more sensitive spiritually than I and he refuses to go too. I’ve only seen it from afar and I really don’t like looking at it.

Old reportage:
https://gulfnews.com/entertainment/ghos ... e-1.648398
Newer one:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thenat ... h-1.960205

Have a look at the picture and video, do you think it’s haunted:

Most popular stories is the woman on the road in the middle of nowhere asking for a lift until they realise it's a black arts entity sitting in the back of their car
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Ravenfire wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:14 pm
Also curious to know if there was any history of violence or intense emotions that went on in the house.
I'm not picking up on much, either; and while I don't know about the house itself, the history of the region suggests that just about any populated area in it probably had somebody's army marching through it at some point in the last five thousand years
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

Oh wow I love it. I feel really called to it and kinda wanna sleep there for a night xD
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites

Dragonoake wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:23 am
Ravenfire wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:14 pm
Also curious to know if there was any history of violence or intense emotions that went on in the house.
I'm not picking up on much, either; and while I don't know about the house itself, the history of the region suggests that just about any populated area in it probably had somebody's army marching through it at some point in the last five thousand years
Ah, that is a very good point about the region. That in itself could cause some massive spiritual issues or lingering energy. Even if it didn't happen in the house, if the residents felt enough fear or anger from someones army being in their neighborhood it could generate some interesting lingering issues.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”