Goatman's Bridge

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
Mandy96

Lavender wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:14 am
ysabeau wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:37 pm
Lavender wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:56 am
ysabeau wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:15 pm
I legit just choked before going into a long bout of laughter. I know it was meant to be serious... but when you've watched Buzzfeed Unsolved... you will understand my laughter.

(Potentially offensive, insulting material in the video by the way of being stupid and joking)

I can't breathe.. But honestly? I'd still like to visit and think you should do so and then let us know how it goes.
Those two always crack me up :devilclap:

"Hey there demons, it's me, ya boy"
Fuck you goatman! This is my bridge now!
Shane : Look at the way I dance on it. I disrespect your bridge, Goatman. Me and Ryan Bergara own your Bridge!

Ryan: No, don't loop me into your shit!
I was gonna say that my cousin used to live in Denton and would go walking on the bridge daily but then I got distracted by Shane becoming a noodle arm monster in the woods and Ryan waving around a water gun :devilclap: but seriously, I think that whatever is there is a tulpa of sorts. Or just paranoia taking affect. My cousin didn't know about the story and never once saw or even heard anything even at nighttime. That being that she's pretty in tune with the spiritual world as well.

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”