Codex Gigas - Did Lucifer pen this massive tome?

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
Satyra

Ooooh I'd like to get my hands on that
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thanks Anatel this my first time seeing this post about a tome that Lucifer could be connected to ' that's great if he really is some how connected to it thanks for sharing >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

fire083 wrote:I had seen it on Netflix the documentary is called the devil's bible. Here's a youtube link, not sure if it's the full movie or not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oqABkyNQL0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This link doesn't work.

Amazing, I'm going to research and watch about the information on this.

Thanks for posting Anatel.
fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I did post it a while ago, the poster may have taken it down, it might be blocked in your country, YouTube might have taken it down.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
Darth Moronius

Theres this link, but maybe different docu?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MORf7STNHms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I give here a new link from a Documentary.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And some are maybe familiar with the youtuber Styxhexenhammer666. Here is his opinion if someone is interested.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw in some christian conspiracy theorists videos that they use the Codex Gigas as an example that the devil is everywhere.
LOL, but what I don`t get is, how is it possible that Satan could wrote the bible, in this christian mythology?
The Codex Gigas is the bible. Except for the demon picture, nothing demonic or satanic is in the book.
You would expect when the devil write a book, that the topic has more evil expression, but`s a regular bible.
And how can a demon write a bible? Wouldn`t he melt away by the divine power of the bible? By the christian belief it should.
It`s the same like a vampire would craft a crucifixe or cooking meals with garlic in it.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”